Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Let me just say... if I had heard the song and was boasting about it here, I would make sure I had something CONCRETE that would definitely make people "eat their words". For example, we all supposedly know that Nicki Minaj doesn't only rap on all the songs she's featured on. She's known to sing as well. That said, I would definitely make clear if she was singing or rapping. And no doubt, I'd make sure I'd include a few lines of her solo rap as I suspect that's what she'll be doing on the song. I also would be more clear on M.I.A's part and be sharing her added lyrics to the song as well.

PS. No one needs to take my use of the word "stan" seriously, I just learned that word like a few months ago and I've been DYING to use it

Oh no no. I loved it. I'm totally stealing it.

We are all a little on edge though.

Guest FrozenEyes

So is the album cover and single cover official or fan made? I got tired of looking at speculation and bogus stuff, but seems I might have missed something now.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the album cover...........if it's real. I couldn't imagine a better album cover. :wow::wow::wow:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Pregnant women can develop a fistula, otherwise known as a hole in their vaginal wall, that lets urine pour out constantly.

Guest FrozenEyes

Ok, I took the time to read back through.

Simply amazing album cover. Definitely getting me more excited for what other visuals she'll have this era.

P-I-E!

Madonna!

Y-U-M

You wanna?

I see you baking and I don't wanna eat my beans

I see you chopping you're gonna have to share a piece

Would you like some pie

Gimme another slice

Fry up all of your meat

We can mash some swede

Turnips taste so sweet

Let's use the flower every sift

Don't use that half-fat oil

Cause I'm a different kinda chick

All the batter makes me wet

You gotta use some butter - the whole stick

Gimme all your pies

And gimme your pies

Gimme all your pies today

(Gimme all your pies)

Gimme all your pies and

Gimme your pies

Let's forget about slimming

And pad our arses away!

P-I-E!

Madonna!

Y-U-M

You wanna?

I see you baking and I don't wanna eat my beans

I see you chopping you're gonna have to share a piece

Would you like some pie

Gimme another slice

Fry up all of your meat

We can mash some swede

Turnips taste so sweet

Let's use the flower every sift

Don't use that half-fat oil

Cause I'm a different kinda chick

All the batter makes me wet

You gotta use some butter - the whole stick

Gimme all your pies

And gimme your pies

Gimme all your pies today

(Gimme all your pies)

Gimme all your pies and

Gimme your pies

Let's forget about slimming

And pad our arses away!

Mariah??? :)

Madonna's new video 2 b premiered on all screens, all throughout the day (tomorrow) in all train stations in Belgium, according

2 the Standaard newspaper en the national railway association :wow: . Is this happening all over Europe :confused:

Madonna's new video 2 b premiered on all screens, all throughout the day (tomorrow) in all train stations in Belgium, according

2 the Standaard newspaper en the national railway association :wow: . Is this happening all over Europe :confused:

Hahahaha! MDNA mind control :wacko:

same in Paris, I saw in every screen in the european biggest business discrict's mall that gmayl video will premiere tomorow. I'm amazed by the promotion's level for MDNA, I guess the music must be catchy, good and with a strong commercial potential because I don't see livenation and interscope promote an album like this if it was shitty music :vogue:

CACA ALERT

. Judge Judy was in the Family Court for 30 years (!!!) before appearing on television. An immensely respected judge in the city of NEW YORK no less, quite possibly the biggest prestige you can get as an officer of the law. Her program is a mere afterthought in comparison to that - despite it being great tv and despite her being good at it. She did excellent work for families all over the city. So shut the fuck up. I bet you probably hate her cuz she could easily see right through you, not that it's hard.

And if I sound aggressive it's becuz I stan for her just like I stan for Madonna. So deal with it.

:rotfl: Yes, judge judy could see right through me. Dang, I'm gonna haveta give my transam back to my grandma!!!

Let me just say... if I had heard the song and was boasting about it here, I would make sure I had something CONCRETE that would definitely make people "eat their words". For example, we all supposedly know that Nicki Minaj doesn't only rap on all the songs she's featured on. She's known to sing as well. That said, I would definitely make clear if she was singing or rapping. And no doubt, I'd make sure I'd include a few lines of her solo rap as I suspect that's what she'll be doing on the song. I also would be more clear on M.I.A's part and be sharing her added lyrics to the song as well.

:thumbsup: