Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

MadonnaTribe in another bullshit news NON shocker? :D

I don't see why they would release the artwork that WASNT the album cover.

It's kinda confusing, Madonna.com announced at "the album cover." Why make people familiar with one cover, when in all the promotional ads and such, it's going to be a different one?

It's kinda confusing, Madonna.com announced at "the album cover." Why make people familiar with one cover, when in all the promotional ads and such, it's going to be a different one?

I don't think they will be that different, but there should be some difference, sort of like;

Madonna-Celebration-482811.jpg

Madonna---Celebration-2009-Front-Cover-13832.jpg

or

Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-Covers.jpg

if it were up to me I'd just put the MDNA SE in a metalic or 3D slipcase.

I'd hope that they'd take away the tube like effect for the regular edition and it would just be a new Madonna (first album) kind of image, with the special edition being the one we already have in 3D...

I'd hope that they'd take away the tube like effect for the regular edition and it would just be a new Madonna (first album) kind of image, with the special edition being the one we already have in 3D...

yeah that would be the best case senario :thumbsup:

They just posted an American Idol commercial on Drowned Madonna and it previews GAYL...omfg it sounds exactly the same (the bridge and chant at least) ...can anyone confirm if they saw that on TV or if MAYBE that's just a fake that was edited with the demo?

Can you remove the fucking exploding head gif and ban the cunt who posted it?

Jeez, for a Madonna fan you're awfully sensitive. It's not like it's real :dramatic: The album will be out soon, so just calm down :lmao:

They just posted an American Idol commercial on Drowned Madonna and it previews GAYL...omfg it sounds exactly the same (the bridge and chant at least) ...can anyone confirm if they saw that on TV or if MAYBE that's just a fake that was edited with the demo?

The chant does't sound the same AT ALL.

who is going to buy the regular version anyway?

IKR. I couldn't give a shyt about collecting these days, and rarely, if ever, had more than one version of an album - only bought replacement copies if I burnt them out.

BUT.. if by "deluxe" version they mean extra tracks and I find those tracks wack, I will also get the regular version. Certainly Lard Candy could live without "Ring My Bell", though "Has to Be" is a valiant addition to ROL on the other hand. Kinda like the CLEAN version of Erotica. :headbang::confessions:

Guest groovyguy

102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM

Sooo GOOODDD!!!! Check out the preview for Madonna's NEW song "Give Me All Your Luvin'"

MADONNA - GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' - OFFICIAL PREVIEW VIDEO [HD VERSION]