Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Seems like there's also something different in the lyrics. In the new version she seems to be singing: "...but you've had enough!" while in the old version she's saying: "that's if you want it bad enough!"

It's DEFINATELY a different lyric then the demo!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.theinsider.com/music/49327_Adele_Madonna_Mashup/index.html

madonna_640.jpg

Killer Adele/Madonna Mashup

With a new album and a hotly anticipated Super Bowl performance, it's safe to say that 2012 could very well be The Year of Madonna.

Although 2011's music queen, Adele, might not be giving up the crown so easily.

All The Details on Madonna's New Album

2012 will not only see Adele making her triumphant post-surgery return at The Grammys (where 21 is up for six awards), but she's still blazing up the charts thanks to new single, Set Fire To The Rain.

But since this is neither the time nor the place for a diva showdown, why not enjoy these two great tastes together thanks to a marvelous musical mash-up, courtesy of the amazing DOSVEC!

What Does Adele's New Love Mean For Her Music?

Called Set It Groove, the energetic track combines Adele's current single with Madonna's classic 1985 jam, Into The Groove. And if you like what you hear, download it by clicking here!

Set It Groove by ETonline Team

This era is shaping up to be incredible! The album cover :dramatic: The 18 track Deluxe Edition :dramatic: The GMAYL video preview on AI :dramatic: The single release :dramatic: THE MOTHERFUCKING SUPERBOWL ON SUNDAY! :drama: After 4 years of waiting, it's all coming so fast. I feel like my head is gonna explode!

20100108063328%21Exploding-head.gif

Guest groovyguy

its way too good to be true. could be another way of just getting a lot of listeners and instad they'll just play a mix of older classics..

Maybe a mix of 4 Minutes, Give It 2 Me, Miles Away, Celebration, Revolver...

cocobutter: you can do it with a program called "grab" on Mac.. and if you're on a PC I think you just have to click on "printscreen" (prtscr key or something) on the right side of your keyboard.

Guest ditaluver

im not sure where to put this.

BUT

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/madonna-and-the-smirnoff-partnership-continues-in-2012-2012-02-01

The second chapter of the ongoing Madonna and Smirnoff partnership begins this Sunday, February 5 with the appearance of Lil Buck, the winner of the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project Dance Competition, as he joins The Material Girl's dance ensemble at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Halftime Show. For Smirnoff and its parent company Diageo this is the first of several ongoing high profile activities between the world's No. 1 artist and the world's No. 1 vodka.

The Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project -- launched in 2010 -- searched for the world's best new dancer among tens of thousands of entries through a global dance competition. The final dance-off competition took place at the historic Roseland Ballroom in New York City where Madonna and her choreographers selected Memphis native Lil Buck as the winner from 10 global finalists. Lil Buck's prize included an opportunity to join Madonna's dance crew.

"Joining Madonna's dance crew has been a dream come true. I have already learnt so much and cannot thank Smirnoff enough for this life-changing opportunity," commented Lil Buck.

In a jam-packed week, Madonna also releases the debut single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" from her highly anticipated forthcoming album MDNA this Friday, February 3. The accompanying video for the single will feature Smirnoff vodka as the drink of choice in the video's bar scene. The video premieres on YouTube on February 3 and will feature on the Smirnoff Facebook from Monday, February 6. In addition "W.E.," the film Madonna co-wrote and directed, opens in New York and Los Angeles this Friday, February 3rd with other cities to follow later in the month.

Simon Burch, Global Brand Director for The Smirnoff Co., said, "Smirnoff celebrates unique, one-of-a-kind experiences and the people around the world who bring these experiences to life. Partnering with Madonna has been extraordinary and we are thrilled to deepen the partnership supporting the release of MDNA and 'Give Me All Your Luvin'.'"

The partnership with the Smirnoff brand and the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project is a multi-faceted agreement among Madonna, her partner Live Nation and Diageo, the parent company of The Smirnoff Co.

The Smirnoff Co. believes in careful consumption and responsible nightlife behavior.

The SMIRNOFF word and associated logos are trademarks

so now we know there will be a BAR SCENE

im sure Smirnoff will be seen but I doubt the product placement is as tacky as some artists videos with multiple products, so before people flip....lets wait and see what it looks like on Friday!

Guest groovyguy

This era is shaping up to be incredible! The album cover :dramatic: The 18 track Deluxe Edition :dramatic: The GMAYL video preview on AI :dramatic: The single release :dramatic: THE MOTHERFUCKING SUPERBOWL ON SUNDAY! :drama: After 4 years of waiting, it's all coming so fast. I feel like my head is gonna explode!

20100108063328%21Exploding-head.gif

Full GAYL Video Premiere on Madonna's YouTube channel on February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. www.youtube.com/Madonna.

Where did that tracklisting come from? :

Trust

Dangerous Faith

Sitting On The Whole World

Turn Up The Radio

Waving With The Crowd

Suspended To The Light

Gimme All Your Luvin’

Crossed Fingers

Birthday Song

Reason & Passion

Masterpiece

Solar Salvation

The Darkness Void

Revelation

found on this french website: http://www.tetu.com/actualites/culture/super-bowl-nouvel-album-madonna-prepare-un-come-back-explosif-20966

Guest Lovesong

933FLZ @

We will also have an exclusive #Madonna megamix of songs from her new album on Friday at 9am ET! 933flz.com/listen

:shock: I hope this is TRUE!!!

Guest groovyguy

933FLZ @

We will also have an exclusive #Madonna megamix of songs from her new album on Friday at 9am ET! 933flz.com/listen

Another tweet:

933FLZ @933FLZ

@MadonnaDenmark Madonna is creating the megamix herself for us! Whatever she decides. :)

In reply to Madonna Denmark