Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

if that's accurate, nobody knew about this photo session.

Well, it looks like it was taken during the GMAYL video shoot. Her hair looks flat and unconditioned.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

LOVE the single cover!

Not thrilled with the video clips so far but my expectations are set low after the song leaked.

I do like her hair thick and full, but I've always loved it when it was straight, shiny, and greasy.

Thought at times, it does look thin.

Madonna_and_Lourdes_Vanity_Fair_Oscar_Party_20110227_81.jpg

Guest groovyguy

Interscope Promotion @INTERSCOPEPROMO

Limited time @iTunesMusic preorder of exclusive #MDNA deluxe edition beings 2/3 #Madonna

2h Interscope Promotion Interscope Promotion @INTERSCOPEPROMO

#Madonna is scheduled to be @JayLenoTonight

Live Nation NFlorida @LiveNationNFlor

Don't miss Madonna on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight!

Luvin the single cover & video sneak peek.

I'm just surprised though, since Madonna, MIA and Lady GaGa are all under Interscope, that MIA (at least her) can say negative things about GaGa.

Luvin the single cover & video sneak peek.

I'm just surprised though, since Madonna, MIA and Lady GaGa are all under Interscope, that MIA (at least her) can say negative things about GaGa.

What do you mean?

MIA has been very adamant about how she feels about Gaga and in fact, I believe she's used it for publicity and to her favor, has now joined the Queen to further talk shit about Gaga.

And I must add that the only reason the backlash with Madonna happened was because the fans felt threatened by the Queen and MIA is no threat since she's stayed under the radar of pop music for quite some time.

What do you mean?

MIA has been very adamant about how she feels about Gaga and in fact, I believe she's used it for publicity and to her favor, has now joined the Queen to further talk shit about Gaga.

And I must add that the only reason the backlash with Madonna happened was because the fans felt threatened by the Queen and MIA is no threat since she's stayed under the radar of pop music for quite some time.

I know of MIA's previous comments about Gaga. I just found out she's under Interscope as well, is that right? I thought, at least, since they're all under the same label that they would avoid talking smack about their labelmates but that's not the case here. So there is no Interscope police it seems.

Yes the forum is back!!

LUV the single cover. It reminds me of the freshness of the Ray Of Light single covers with a dash of fun free looks. It's the perfect set up for the new look. Simple and chic. No gimmics.

I was floored when the mudslide of info rolled out a week prior to the Bowl. Interscope knows their shit and promo is one of them, have faith. In this ADD generation it's important to reveal all and set up the album with a quick gesture between promo performances and interviews. Warners should be ashamed. Single number two is ready.

Anybody else curious to see if they have any MDNA commercial spots like they did with Conefessions and Hrad Candy? I think it'd be awesome if they had 1-3 different 10-15second commercial spots.

A late night, after hours spot showing the making of MDMA and then the M drops and the it unfolds to MADONNA MDNA and a DNA related spot. I think it would cause a bit of controversy and still it would be interesting.

Anybody else curious to see if they have any MDNA commercial spots like they did with Conefessions and Hrad Candy? I think it'd be awesome if they had 1-3 different 10-15second commercial spots.

A late night, after hours spot showing the making of MDMA and then the M drops and the it unfolds to MADONNA MDNA and a DNA related spot. I think it would cause a bit of controversy and still it would be interesting.

Love that idea!!!!!!

Guest bluejean

Also missing from that video is "Me Against the Music." :crazy: Also- ITG and CFY were out of order. But, nice listen, for sure.

It's weird but I never think of that as a Madonna song.

Oh I forgot to mention...

I don't listen to the radio ever but I was in my friends car and it was either Z100 or KTU and they were mentioning Madonna and they played a clip from the demo...it was interesting. It sounded nice on the radio, actually.

Guest groovyguy

Oh I forgot to mention...

I don't listen to the radio ever but I was in my friends car and it was either Z100 or KTU and they were mentioning Madonna and they played a clip from the demo...it was interesting. It sounded nice on the radio, actually.

I know KTU did play Celebration. Not sure about Z100. Hopefully, they would play GAYL.

I know KTU did play Celebration. Not sure about Z100. Hopefully, they would play GAYL.

Yeah I remember hearing Celebration like twice lol KTU still shows SOME love! Are you going to Boxer's or Nowhere on Sunday? I'll be there!

Here goes the Tonight Show! I hope she spills some news or SOMETHING! ANYTHING REALLY!

Guest groovyguy

Yeah I remember hearing Celebration like twice lol KTU still shows SOME love! Are you going to Boxer's or Nowhere on Sunday? I'll be there!

Here goes the Tonight Show! I hope she spills some news or SOMETHING! ANYTHING REALLY!

Like always, we stay home to watch the Superbowl.

Watching the Leno show. Hope she spills something exciting.

Like always, we stay home to watch the Superbowl.

Watching the Leno show. Hope she spills something exciting.

Please post details of leno appearance! Waiting on the west coast!

iTunes supposedly has a countdown clock on the main page, indicating how much time remains before the album pre-order hits- but I don't see it on my iTunes.

In the main page, go down after New and Noteworthy and you will find a little box in the left with the countdown