April 10, 2012

Bonnie Raitt - Slipstream

SWV - I Missed Us

April 24, 2012

Wilson Phillips - TBA

Train - TBA

Prodigy - TBA

Guest Fukujima

nicki minaj is already fading.. cher was right about her. unless she have a hot track then i wouldnt worry.

wha did she say about Nicki??

I think MADONNA can demolish this lineup of competitors... Have you guys forgotten how she was able to debut higher than that American Idol Girl with COADF? She went head to head with that year's AI champ and she still won the 1st week race...

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

The album is out the last week in March.

exactly.

and none of those people listed are ANY kind of threat to her.

another number one album!!! :thumbsup:

I think MADONNA can demolish this lineup of competitors... Have you guys forgotten how she was able to debut higher than that American Idol Girl with COADF? She went head to head with that year's AI champ and she still won the 1st week race...

But that album from Carrie Underwood eventually went on to become one of the biggest selling albums of the decade

It's odd... the official press release gave the digital and physical release dates for the W.E. soundtrack, and the pre-order dates for MDNA, as well as the digital release date for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" ... but no official confirmation on the MDNA release. Was that officially confirmed somewhere earlier? I think we just keep seeing "March" everywhere, which is vague.

If some online vendors are using the April date, it may be because it will definitely be released by then, so they can move up the date without any complaints (which they might receive if they were to have to push the date back).

Guest groovyguy

It's odd... the official press release gave the digital and physical release dates for the W.E. soundtrack, and the pre-order dates for MDNA, as well as the digital release date for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" ... but no official confirmation on the MDNA release. Was that officially confirmed somewhere earlier? I think we just keep seeing "March" everywhere, which is vague.

If some online vendors are using the April date, it may be because it will definitely be released by then, so they can move up the date without any complaints (which they might receive if they were to have to push the date back).

That is strange. However, according to Mtribe, the release date is confirmed.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6350

You heard about February 3rd being the official release date for Give Me All Your Luvin' first here on MadonnaTribe, and we're now happy to bring to the fans another major date to save as the final details for Madonna's new album have finally been set - and you will once again read it here first:

MDNA will be released worldwide on March 26, 2012 on Intescope / Universal.

The new album will feature a rather long list of producers, and among those you will of course spot the names we brought to you last year: William Orbit, Martin Solveig and Benny Benassi. Benny is also joined by his cousin Alle on the record.

The artwork for the new album and the single cover will both feature photographs by the talented Mert and Marcus, as also reported here first.

Guest groovyguy

Thanks, groovy... you're really on top of your game with all this news! :thumbsup:

You're welcome! All the news have kicked me into super hyper Madonna mode. This era is spectacular.

If it's last week of March, which means 50 cents will be her biggest competitors.

Meh, his last album debuted at like #5 on the Billboard 200 with 160k...even Erotica and American Life (Madonna's flops) opened with more cheddar than that.

If GMAYL is a semi-decent hit and "Turn Up the Radio" hits like I think it will, I believe she could have a 300+k opening. So I am not worried about her competition. Also, she is now with Universal/Interscope and they will not allow any other artist on their roster to out perform Madonna in the opening week.

UK

march, 26th

All-American Rejects - Kids In The Street

Amadou & Mariam – Folila

Blood Red Shoes - In Time To Voices

Curtis Stigers - Let's Go Out Tonight

Delilah – From The Roots Up

Feeder - Generation Freakshow

Iron Maiden – En Vivo

Madonna - MDNA

Miike Snow - Happy To You

Paul Weller – Sonik Kicks

Taio Cruz – Ty.O

The Used – Vulnerable

Now 81

I'm sure that Madonna will debut at Number One with no problem,but just to be on the safe side,I hope she releases a strong second single one week before the album is released.