UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

I don't think the Emirates stadium is booked. The other issue would be that now the tickets have been issued it would have to be general admission apart from the golden circle. That in itself could create problems.

The woodchips will do the trick! I've been to festivals that were almost washed out and this stuff made everything good again. Don't worry :)

I live near Highbury so a move there would suit me fine!

Nightcutter, The Emirates Stadium is a great venue. Excellent transport links and well organised. Much better than the awful Wembley Stadium.

OMG Highbury would be perfect, Piccadilly line, all those buses! might be too late to change though, plus they'd need to put up the stage etc

If Guy was on the ball he's have it being moved now!

Nightcutter, The Emirates Stadium is a great venue. Excellent transport links and well organised. Much better than the awful Wembley Stadium.

:lol: anything is better than Wembley stadium - it's a bitch of a place! The Emirates is a 5 minute walk from where I work!

I agree! But Hasnt she got 2 stadium stages and 2 arena stages? I guess its if the other stadiums are booked.

actually she only has ONE stage,

there are 4 "shells" that travel across Europe but it's basically the roof, columns and frames - the actual stage - including the pit plus all the multimedia travels from one show to the next one (which is why they moved the concert in Rio to the following day today after adding a second date in Colombia),

so they've laid woodchips down in Hyde Park and they've completely washed away following last nights rain! So that idea is out the bag!

Really? The three day 'Hard Rock Calling' concert starts tomorrow. It will be a swamp by Tuesday :ohmy:

Really? The three day 'Hard Rock Calling' concert starts tomorrow. It will be a swamp by Tuesday :ohmy:

Well if hard rock calling goes ahead there will be 50,000 people pushing the woodchips back into the mud.And if it rains again??

Well if hard rock calling goes ahead there will be 50,000 people pushing the woodchips back into the mud.And if it rains again??

If?

It's more a case of how much. It's forecast to rain every day with thunderstorms tomorrow and Saturday.

Just put the Vogue costumes on and put your jackets on and that's your costume for the night

:wow:

God id love to see that show. Somehow her having a girlie wank on a red bed to like a virgin in her bomber jacket isn't as hot

Anyway I'll be fine at this gig, I'll have vodka (not Smirnoff )

this will be very interesting!!! i am worried now for her for the fans for the show......but she is a trooper!!! so i have to wonder

such an exciting tour!!!

The woodchip has been laid in Hyde Park! I wonder how it will hold up over the weekend with this Hard Rock thing on in the park... fingers crossed.

250841_10151056848178322_1657833670_n.jpg

Edited by ooohlala