UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

I'm so tempted by Birmingham. Hopefully I will luck out like on Confessions Tour when I got great seats two weeks before for the birthday show

Guest Fukujima

the weather will be terrible as always in London...also, i bought the ticket for Hyde Park in April via Viagogo but still haven't received it yet...anyone else is experiencing the same here?? should i be worried????

the weather will be terrible as always in London...also, i bought the ticket for Hyde Park in April via Viagogo but still haven't received it yet...anyone else is experiencing the same here?? should i be worried????

Ticketmaster issued the Hyde Park tickets about a month or longer ago so you should have received yours already from the Viagogo seller.

However, the seller is only required to get the tickets to you a few days before the show and you're covered by the Viagogo guarantee anyway but it can't hurt to contact them to chase it up.

Guest Fukujima

thanks for the answer, the fact is that there's no email for customer service on their website!!

umm... they have this:

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/ContactUs.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fHelp.aspx%3fHelpgroupID%3d180

you could also track your order here:

https://www.viagogo.co.uk/secure/TrackTransaction.aspx

another option is to google their phone number and give them a call.

I sold a couple of tickets on Viagogo so got a bit familiar with them.

My experience was that they tended to be quite helpful but a few other people on the forum didn't have a great experience with them...

Aren't the concerts there now limited to 60000 max.

I reckon 50000 tops.

However I will say there seems to be lots of casual fans going, certainly on my fb people are making a day of it.

I just found some news that Hyde Park Madonna concert initially had 80.000 tickets available!!!!! :superman:

Isn't there an 11pm curfew? Bitch beat not roll up at half ten then

I'm pretty sure it's 10.30pm and they're getting pretty strict on it too given there are so many concerts going on in the summer now at Hyde Park. I don't see why she can't start on time. It adds nothing to the performance and all she did last time was piss off alot of people by making them miss their transport home and she got a mass load of negative press and a fine.

No wonder she's struggled to sell out this time.

Well where I live it's not getting dark till about ten , but I'm 70 miles from London so dunno about nine I would say

If she goes on stage at 10pm there will be uproar and a huge backlash. Public transport in central London starts to wind down at 12pm. People attending the concert who live in the suburbs and outside of London will be stranded. There really is no reason for her not to come on stage around 9pm. Her fanbase in the UK has dwindled away massively in the last few years as demonstrated by the dreadful sales of MDNA. If she pisses off the people that are sticking by her then she won't have many UK fans left. She'd be well advised to start on time to allow people plenty of time to get home.

Guest Fukujima

no, in London around 21:45 it is still not dark...it used to be so strange for me when i first arrived here,now i got used to it.

If she goes on stage at 10pm there will be uproar and huge a backlash. Public transport in central London starts to wind down at 12pm. People attending the concert who live in the suburbs and outside of London will be stranded. There really is no reason for her not to come on stage around 9pm. Her fanbase in the UK has dwindled away massively in the last few years as demonstrated by the dreadful sales of MDNA. If she pisses off the people that are sticking by her then she won't have many UK fans left. She'd be well advised to start on time to allow people plenty of time to get home.

Absolutely. I hope they sort it out properly . I'm one of those that need to get the last train before midnight or I'm stranded

There is no way she will be on stage before 10:00pm. Mark my words!

If you are travelling from outside London, make your arrangements.

I am travelling from outside London and I've taken the morning off on Wednesday. I will be spending Tuesday night at a friend's place who lives walking distance from Hyde Park.

Don't say you haven't been warned!

It's things like that that piss people off.

Yep and its one of the reasons why MDNA album flopped here.The general public and even some of her fans think she is arrogant, uncaring and cold. The last thing she needs right now in the UK is negative publicity.

There is no way she will be on stage before 10:00pm. Mark my words!

If you are travelling from outside London, make your arrangements.

I am travelling from outside London and I've taken the morning off on Wednesday. I will be spending Tuesday night at a friend's place who lives walking distance from Hyde Park.

Don't say you haven't been warned!

So what about the 10.30pm curfew, will the authorities pull the plug if she over runs or fine her? Or both?