UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

The Livenation presage was just the same as the one already on ticket master, will have to take my chances on Friday or just not going to bother.

Not paying almost £200 to sit either on the side of the stage or three blocks back. She can f off.

Found some decent floor seats in the LN presale, price level 2 and have bought them. So seeing Madge in Birmingham yeeeesssssssssss.

Going to be so weird not having to travel to see her. Result.

Will still check general release on Friday morning, just in case but think just shy of £300 for 2 is enough. Would pay £400 if at the front only.

What with Kylie this Sunday, and the Olympic closing ceremony, I think that is it for 2012. Seriously emptied my wallet.

I got Golden Circle for Hyde Park but no Early Access ticket unfortunately. EA ticket holders get to enter at 3.30pm while all other GC ticket holders one hour later. From what I've read on here a while ago GC Hyde Park has a 10,000 people capacity? Is that accurate? How many EA tickets did they print? Do you think that with a general GC ticket you can still get a good spot?

I think the capacity for the GC is up to 10,000 knowing LN they will fill it to the brim.

As for getting a good spot well I think it will be a bit of a bun fight with all the other gheys.

Are the stadium shows having a pit? Or is that just for arena shows?

I think the capacity for the GC is up to 10,000 knowing LN they will fill it to the brim.

As for getting a good spot well I think it will be a bit of a bun fight with all the other gheys.

Are the stadium shows having a pit? Or is that just for arena shows?

Tell me about it. You guys in the UK have started dealing with this only in 2008. In Italy we're used to it since DWT. The floor for her 3 Milan arena gigs in June 2001 was an atrocious sweaty mess of queenishly mega proportions.

Regarding pit areas for her outdoor/stadium gigs in Europe I think Guy said a while ago through Twatter that they were working on something.

I got Golden Circle for Hyde Park but no Early Access ticket unfortunately. EA ticket holders get to enter at 3.30pm while all other GC ticket holders one hour later. From what I've read on here a while ago GC Hyde Park has a 10,000 people capacity? Is that accurate? How many EA tickets did they print? Do you think that with a general GC ticket you can still get a good spot?

I would call and double check the ticket with Ticketmaster... I thought I had regular Gold Circle tickets and when I called Ticketmaster to check some details, they told me I could enter Hyde Park at 3:30pm, a whole hour before the gate opens to everyone else which took me by surprise and I'm pretty chuffed about! Also that 10,000 capacity is huge!!! Anybody know what the GC capacity was at Wembley for S&S?

I will be pissed off if it is 10,000 in the golden circle as supposedly it's 50,000 capacity. The graphic they printed does not imply one fifth of the audience will be in the circle!

I cannot be arsed to go in at 3.30 and wait five hours!

Birmingham general sale came up with slightly better tickets than the pre sale. I fucking hate Live Nation.

And it isn't sold out after 3 hours. Don't think they will bother with Birmingham again. General apathy here.

13797s_a.gif

Is block G row A a bit crappy? Or should I wait? I dont want to panic buy, ive never been that far back before.

Edit! Got block F. Hope ill see!!! Done.

I hope Brum sells quickly so she can add another date there, i really wanna go but don't get back from Brussels until the 20th July :(

I am in G, row c.

The NIA is not that big so we will all have a good view. I am relatively happy as i think I will be able to see the entire show from G. There were tier 1 tickets at the side of the stage but then you miss seeing the visuals. Not making that mistake again.

The best seats ever were near the end of the catwalk centre of the block for Confessions. Awesome view of the entire stage and she was only a few feet away when at the end of the catwalk. I can only dream of those tickets again.

From UK Mix

For anyone intrested madonnas birmingham uk gig went on sale at 9am this morning theres still plenty left here:

https://www.theticketfactory.com

At £175 plus booking fees a ticket i aint surprised there loads left. According to the local press only 10 people brought tickets from the arena box office at 9am.those 10 people had qued overnight!

I don't know why people try to make it sound like the Birmingham show is flopping. If you go on ticket master there are no tickets available in any price category other than the second cat £137. And the seats available for this price are quite shitty, so no wonder. It's done very well indeed in a day of general sale for these prices.

I am in G, row c.

The NIA is not that big so we will all have a good view. I am relatively happy as i think I will be able to see the entire show from G. There were tier 1 tickets at the side of the stage but then you miss seeing the visuals. Not making that mistake again.

The best seats ever were near the end of the catwalk centre of the block for Confessions. Awesome view of the entire stage and she was only a few feet away when at the end of the catwalk. I can only dream of those tickets again.

Tell me about it. ive been row c center at RIT, the pit RIT, Lucky star barrier confessions, The LAV barrier confessions, front side VIP DWT and now im standing halfway back on the floor! But hey ho, Ive not paid my boyf has for my bday I cant moan when they are £135. That was the best I could get. I think our blocks will be fine, lets face it, like I messaged flick my bean before, the whole of the NIA is near enough the same as the gold circle at hyde park!!! Im gobsmacked she is doing it. It will be in the dark with good sound and everything! Its worth the extra.

Do you think Nightingales or anywhere else will be open all night? The hotel prices have more than doubled today.

Tell me about it. ive been row c center at RIT, the pit RIT, Lucky star barrier confessions, The LAV barrier confessions, front side VIP DWT and now im standing halfway back on the floor! But hey ho, Ive not paid my boyf has for my bday I cant moan when they are £135. That was the best I could get. I think our blocks will be fine, lets face it, like I messaged flick my bean before, the whole of the NIA is near enough the same as the gold circle at hyde park!!! Im gobsmacked she is doing it. It will be in the dark with good sound and everything! Its worth the extra.

Do you think Nightingales or anywhere else will be open all night? The hotel prices have more than doubled today.

Nightingales is so passé. People tend to go to the Village now, it is late night and usually free entry. Oh just realised Thursday night - shit in Bham but then if M is in town there is probably stuff on. Will keep an eye out in the local listings but I rarely go out now. Manchester's village is so much better than the ugly bug Birmingham ball.

I hope so because I don't have tickets to the first one! You can still get Block A as part of the VIP package if you are willing to fork out just under £500.. NO THANKS!

Nightingales is so passé. People tend to go to the Village now, it is late night and usually free entry. Oh just realised Thursday night - shit in Bham but then if M is in town there is probably stuff on. Will keep an eye out in the local listings but I rarely go out now. Manchester's village is so much better than the ugly bug Birmingham ball.

Yeah let me know or ill book a room. When I go out up here I dont get in till about 8.30 so a hotel would be a waste of money but I guess if everything closes id be stuck.

Not sure if she will as it would mean three shows in a row as she is playing London on the 17th, Birmingham on the 19th and Edinburgh on the 21st, unless she does before or after the London and Edinburgh dates where there is a bigger gap.

I think there were rumours for another Birmingham date for the 26th July. Not sure though.

That's the possible date for Manchester at the moment. On the 26th there's Disney Live Mickey's Magic Show at the NIA.