Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest groovyguy

Katy perry : True. If she's there, I'm there #chicestbowl RT @BonnieMcKeee: But at the end of the day, I'm really just for #TeamMadonna!

I haven't been here in a while, but this is the gayest forum I've ever seen. I mean that in a good way.

I had wondered where you'd gone to on AbsMad. I'm sure you'd love it here vocalism. Bitches all around! :lol:

How will she sleep? I can hardly sleep myself.

I know, right?! I hope she's not having a 'nervous stomach' tonight -- because *I* am having it FOR her!! :lol:

Just saw a commercial for a behind the scenes thing w Madonna tomorrow!!!!

On nbc

Did it say what time?

Pls tell us more!

I saw the commercial as well. During the telecast for tomorrow they will show Behind The Scenes footage with M. Not sure what time though...

This is probably the same commercial I saw during the Golden Globes. All they do is promote the ENTIRE DAY of coverage they'll be having on NBC prior to the Super Bowl. Unless you're prepared to sit there and watch for, like, 8 hours, I'd just wait and catch it online later. Because everything is supposed to be available online, I'm not too concerned about missing it -- besides, knowing how relentlessly tight-lipped she is about the show because she doesn't want to spoil any surprises, it's likely to be very short, with no real added insight.

I know, right?! I hope she's not having a 'nervous stomach' tonight -- because *I* am having it FOR her!! :lol:

You and me both! I'm so anxious. :lol:

I would imagine at the moment she's keeping collected with a glass of Romanée-Conti and telling herself to calm down.