Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest bluejean

Can someone please record the performance in HD 1080p to upload on here? I have a feeling they'll keep taking it off YouTube and upload a lower quality one to the Madonna channel.

FORGET WHAT YOU'VE HEARD! MADONNA'S REAL SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SET REVEALED:

Oh Father

GMAYL (feat. Lil Kim & Gaga)

Thief Of Hearts / Issac mashup

Forbidden Love (The one from Bedtime Stories, not Confessions)

Enjoy the show, kids! LOL :scared:

Guest Fukujima

Rosie Rosie O'Donnell Twitter

Just watched Madonna rehearse her 1/2 time show - UNREAL !!!! AMAZING !!! WOW !!!!!

:asian:

gosh i'd love to be in Indianapolis right NOW!!!

Guest bluejean

She's so doing some acrobatic craziness.

I bet she is too.

I was watching that Mer Girl/Sky Fits Heaven performance the other day and is by far one of her greatest performances. Although the manga/video game aspect to it is a huge aspect. So cool.

Allaboutmadonna

Victor Cruz and co. can expect an all-star playlist from Madonna today — the Material Girl’s halftime set will include some of her greatest hits, sources told The Post.

Madge will kick off the show with “Vogue” before showcasing her new dance song “Give Me All Your Luvin’” — the first single from her upcoming album, MDNA. The third song is believed to be a mash-up of “Holiday” and “Ray of Light.” Cee Lo Green and a church choir will join her to wrap up the set with “Like A Prayer.”

New York Post

Guest bluejean

Hmm I wonder if this info is true.. Cee Lo Green doing the gospel singing part would be absolutely fantastic. Holiday mashed with Ray Of Light, that's certainly the unexpected. I'll be interested to hear that.

Hmm I wonder if this info is true.. Cee Lo Green doing the gospel singing part would be absolutely fantastic. Holiday mashed with Ray Of Light, that's certainly the unexpected. I'll be interested to hear that.

Who is Cee Lo Green?

Guest groovyguy

Allaboutmadonna

Victor Cruz and co. can expect an all-star playlist from Madonna today — the Material Girl’s halftime set will include some of her greatest hits, sources told The Post.

Madge will kick off the show with “Vogue” before showcasing her new dance song “Give Me All Your Luvin’” — the first single from her upcoming album, MDNA. The third song is believed to be a mash-up of “Holiday” and “Ray of Light.” Cee Lo Green and a church choir will join her to wrap up the set with “Like A Prayer.”

New York Post

Sounds perfect!

Allaboutmadonna

New York Post

this sounds fuckin amazing

Guest groovyguy

Yes def!!! Perfect choice of songs :clap:

but who is Cee Lo Green?

An American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer and actor. Best known for his hip hop work and Gnarls Barkley's 2006 worldwide hit "Crazy". Currently one of the 4 judges/mentors on NBC's The Voice.

250px-CEELOGREENGBB.jpg

An American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer and actor. Best known for his hip hop work and Gnarls Barkley's 2006 worldwide hit "Crazy". Currently one of the 4 judges/mentors on NBC's The Voice.

250px-CEELOGREENGBB.jpg

I see thanks :D

Guest groovyguy

I bet Madonna is shitting herself now that today's the day. :lol:

The closer it gets to the show, the less nerve-wrecking it feels. When the show begins and the music starts, all nerves will be gone and replaced by an adrenaline rush.