Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/notes/madonna-the-queen-of-queens-3/superball-rumors-the-stage/310373708997168

SuperBall Rumors: The Stage

by MaDoNNa - ThE QuEEn Of QuEEns <3 on Monday, December 19, 2011 at 8:11am

The stage will be amazing! It will be very technical and there will be some lifts and maybe some fire/fireworks. What we will see could be a preview of the tour.

Guest ditaluver

it's gonna be a helluva spectacle. they'll watch. and they'll oooh, and they'll ahh... and they'll gasp and repeat her age over and over and over and then have hotdogs.. it'll be fab. i'm REALLY excited!

THANK YOU!

whoever said no one in the audience is going to care obviously doubts the power of MADONNA. fan card revoked

shes going to kill it and the audience arent some reg everyday football fans. these people are going to appreciate her and its going to be fantastic!

the nfl wouldnt hire her if they had ANY doubt!

I think they may have the biggest viewing rate since a long time with Madonna. gay audience they usually dont have in huge amounts + even the haters will tune in (you just know they will if only to say shit about her) she works like a magnet :lol::thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

I think they may have the biggest viewing rate since a long time with Madonna. gay audience they usually dont have in huge amounts + even the haters will tune in (you just know they will if only to say shit about her) she works like a magnet :lol::thumbsup:

Plus The Superbowl will be streamed online for the first time on both the NFL's and NBC's websites. Mobile users will also be able to get in on the act, albeit only if they have a Verizon smartphone with the NFL Mobile app. What's more, those broadcasts will also give viewers access to quite a bit more than old-fashioned TV watchers have access to, including multiple camera angles, in-game highlights, and live stats.

Plus The Superbowl will be streamed online for the first time on both the NFL's and NBC's websites. Mobile users will also be able to get in on the act, albeit only if they have a Verizon smartphone with the NFL Mobile app. What's more, those broadcasts will also give viewers access to quite a bit more than old-fashioned TV watchers have access to, including multiple camera angles, in-game highlights, and live stats.

They usually include all ratings (web + tv and mobile) if they publish them? (i have no idea how that all works.)

thanks for the info once again groovy ;)

are we gonna see familiar faces on stage with madonna......sofia is there right, monte is, what about paul, cloud, hypnosis, etc. who will be back-up singers, is she gonna use the same band as on the sstours0809??

the excitement is building.

are we gonna see familiar faces on stage with madonna......sofia is there right, monte is, what about paul, cloud, hypnosis, etc. who will be back-up singers, is she gonna use the same band as on the sstours0809??

the excitement is building.

Cloud will not be there. In his twitter he's speaking of decorating his new place. I think he had no time to rehearse.

Can't wait for the Superbowl!!! I wonder if they'll announce the tour dates soon thereafter to maximize the impact of it. Everyone will get a taste of what a Madonna show will be like. :wow:

Wow!!!

So many great news!!! And I'm having a work overload!!!! It took me ages to read all this but I really enjoy it! Thank you for posting so many wonderful news and previews!!! This is so much excitement! Madonna will blow everyone at Superbowl! This is going to be really HUGE! And the ones more ceptical will be the ones that will enjoy it more as they expect nothing very spectacular!! :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

http://blogs.indystar.com/superbuzz/2012/02/01/new-single-will-kickoff-madonnas-super-bowl-2012-halftime-performance/

New single will kickoff Madonna’s Super Bowl 2012 halftime performance

1 hour and 15 minutes ago | Written by Zak Keefer |

The first song that will ring from Super Bowl XLVI’s halftime show on Sunday will be Madonna’s new single, “Give Me All Your Luvin.”

The music legend will be performing the song alongside Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., per the New York Post.

The song will kick off a 12-minute show-stopping serenade that will include four of her biggest hits. The 53-year-old star, who has performed at the world’s top venues, said she’s anxious about taking center stage in Indianapolis.

“Oh, my God, I’m so nervous, you have no idea,” she told CNN’s Anderson Cooper in a segment to air tomorrow.

“First of all, it’s the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is kind of like the holiest of holy in America. I’m going to come in halfway between the church experience, and I’m going to have to deliver a sermon that’s going to have to be very impactful.”

Madonna’s set will also include her hits “Ray of Light,” “Vogue,” “Music” and “Holiday.”

http://blogs.indystar.com/superbuzz/2012/02/01/new-single-will-kickoff-madonnas-super-bowl-2012-halftime-performance/

New single will kickoff Madonna’s Super Bowl 2012 halftime performance

1 hour and 15 minutes ago | Written by Zak Keefer |

The first song that will ring from Super Bowl XLVI’s halftime show on Sunday will be Madonna’s new single, “Give Me All Your Luvin.”

The music legend will be performing the song alongside Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., per the New York Post.

The song will kick off a 12-minute show-stopping serenade that will include four of her biggest hits. The 53-year-old star, who has performed at the world’s top venues, said she’s anxious about taking center stage in Indianapolis.

“Oh, my God, I’m so nervous, you have no idea,” she told CNN’s Anderson Cooper in a segment to air tomorrow.

“First of all, it’s the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is kind of like the holiest of holy in America. I’m going to come in halfway between the church experience, and I’m going to have to deliver a sermon that’s going to have to be very impactful.”

Madonna’s set will also include her hits “Ray of Light,” “Vogue,” “Music” and “Holiday.”

MDNA1.jpg

who doesn't want to see the Queen ? ;)

Super Excited ! Have to find out what time it will be on over here in Thailand. Probably like 4 AM or something !

Guest groovyguy

Super Excited ! Have to find out what time it will be on over here in Thailand. Probably like 4 AM or something !

Superbowl @ 6:30pm EST Fen 5, Sunday = 7:30:00 a.m. Monday February 6, 2012 in Thailand

Guest ditaluver

each quarter is 15 minutes long....so including possible timeouts, challenges and flags, each quarter will be roughly 30-40 minutes. so she should take the stage around 8pm EST, after 2 quarters of play