Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/kiss108fan?sk=app_190322544333196

New England is in the BIG GAME and Kiss 108 is sending you to Indy - like only Kiss can!

You're in at the exclusive Bacardi Bash with LMFAO, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship & Lupe Fiasco!

You're in the Rolling Stone Rock & Roll Fan Tailgate with mega-celebs mingling before the game!

You're in to see Kelly Clarkson perform the national anthem and Madonna make history at halftime!

And of course you're there when New England & New York collide on the field!

It's easy to win...

Hear Kelly and Madonna play back to back on Kiss 108 (between 6am - 10pm), be caller #25 to (617) 931-1108 and you're on your way to Indy!

Facebook Exclusive:

Make sure you like Kiss 108 on Facebook and for exclusive access to all the times a Kelly Clarkson song will play, making it even easier to win your way to the Big Game!

Thanks to Interscope Records

Players from SuperBowl love Madonna!

hmmm... i like the one who knows VOGUE... :horny:

oh gawd i remember that policeman again sitting next to me and sang a Vogue line whisperingly... :horny:

Guest groovyguy

hmmm... i like the one who knows VOGUE... :horny:

oh gawd i remember that policeman again sitting next to me and sang a Vogue line whisperingly... :horny:

Tom Brady? He's hot. Too bad he's not with the Giants.

only further shows how popular MADONNA's #1s are... LIKE A VIRGIN (some of those players may not be even born yet when that came out)... and VOGUE... woohoo, that black guy recognizes it just by seeing Ciara vogueing...

even football players love Madonna!

I wonder if by year 2034 (22 years from now) or 2039 (27 years from now) if Rihanna or Lady Gaga performs at the Superbowl and if their hits can still be remembered like that...

Guest groovyguy

Posted by Nebraska at Madonnalicious - "Ran through the "Vogue" entrance many times last night. The dancers/gladiators couldn't seem to get the marching down. Heard "Strike a pose" over and over. also there will be little or no "fans" on the field for her show like they've had in previous years for other acts. A giant video tarp will be there to add background to her songs. I will still try to make an appearance on the upstage side of the long "runway" ramp you will see on the left side of the tv. My home position will be under the stage at the "N" of the big NFL logo at the 50 yard line. I will be there to feed cable for either M.I.A. or Nicki Manaj who are "surprise" guests and will be lifted from under the stage to make their entrance on risers. Cee Lo Green may be there as well but not yet confirmed."

Posted by Nebraska at Madonnalicious - "Ran through the "Vogue" entrance many times last night. The dancers/gladiators couldn't seem to get the marching down.

Yikes.

well they have 4 days to get it right.

I disagree. il looked tacky in the past and most of the tim they're not fans but some random people.

I just think it looks great when there are a lot of people jumping up and down, screaming around a stage during a show. Otherwise it looks like something is missing, empty.

Yikes.

well they have 4 days to get it right.

Oh,they *will* get it right :lol: Madonna will see to it.I could see her making them rehearse it from now until Saturday night....lol....

Posted by Nebraska at Madonnalicious - "Ran through the "Vogue" entrance many times last night. The dancers/gladiators couldn't seem to get the marching down. Heard "Strike a pose" over and over. also there will be little or no "fans" on the field for her show like they've had in previous years for other acts. A giant video tarp will be there to add background to her songs. I will still try to make an appearance on the upstage side of the long "runway" ramp you will see on the left side of the tv. My home position will be under the stage at the "N" of the big NFL logo at the 50 yard line. I will be there to feed cable for either M.I.A. or Nicki Manaj who are "surprise" guests and will be lifted from under the stage to make their entrance on risers. Cee Lo Green may be there as well but not yet confirmed."

that's what i was afraid of when those pics of the stage leaked....no fans in front of the stage. hope there will be some interaction with fans/people, otherwise it looks/feels so empty. like watching a rehearsel with no fans and live feel to it.

Guest groovyguy

that's what i was afraid of when those pics of the stage leaked....no fans in front of the stage. hope there will be some interaction with fans/people, otherwise it looks/feels so empty. like watching a rehearsel with no fans and live feel to it.

Don't fret. Instead of having fans in front of the stage, she is having more than a hundred dancers, cheerleaders and gladiators, not to mention drummers, the marching band...

Yeah,she should definitely have fans in front of the stage! It'll make her feel more at home.She's gonna be surrounded by thousands of football fans who may not like her show.She needs the *energy* from adoring fans.

not to mention most of the superbowl audience in the stadium wouldn't even be pleased with madonna's presence, much less cheer or even clap. the only reason they will stay there is to retain their seats.

Guest groovyguy

not to mention most of the superbowl audience in the stadium wouldn't even be pleased with madonna's presence, much less cheer or even clap. the only reason they will stay there is to retain their seats.

Unless a proper poll is done, we don't really know that. The fact is the audience consists of people from all over the country including NY.

Guest groovyguy

Eli Braden

@EliBraden

Comedy / Music ... Heard regularly on The Howard Stern Show

Los Angeles, CA ·

Eli Braden @EliBraden

Wonder how many times Madonna will hear 'My dad used to masturbate to you when he was a kid' during her meet-&-greet w/ the players Sunday?

7h Eli Braden Eli Braden @EliBraden

Too bad you'll be getting gang-banged in the locker-room during her Superbowl performance :( RT @KimKardashian: Madonna looks sooo gorgeous!

Eli Braden @EliBraden

If Madonna's Superbowl show doesn't feature a Tebow-lookalike in assless chaps crucified on a cross made of 2 giant cocks she lost her touch

Guest bluejean

The hate for her is completely overblown, most people will be curious to watch and with such an elaborate production even people who don't like her will enjoy it.