Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Are people in the UK and Europe really going to stay up that late to watch this? The game starts here at 6:30pm ET, so halftime probably will be around 8pm, or 1am in London and 2am-3am in the rest of Europe.

Guest groovyguy

Posted on other forums:

TMZ said they will reveal the stage design for the superbowl tomorrow and that there is something very symbolic about the design....

Guest ditaluver

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/510-madonnas-super-bowl-stage-to-be-revealed-tomorrow.html

TMZ will reveal Madonna's stage for the Super Bowl tomorrow. They said that there is something symbolic about the design.

Special thanks to our community member HomozRebel.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/510-madonnas-super-bowl-stage-to-be-revealed-tomorrow.html#ixzz1kzwvnHED

Are people in the UK and Europe really going to stay up that late to watch this? The game starts here at 6:30pm ET, so halftime probably will be around 8pm, or 1am in London and 2am-3am in the rest of Europe.

why not? its not like shes doing promo all year. this is a once in a life time kind of thing. no way im gonna skip this. it wont be the same not watching it live, just in my opinion ;)

Guest groovyguy

http://ultimatemadonna-xavier69.blogspot.com/2012/01/gossip-madonna-cracks-whip-during.html

Monday, January 30, 2012

Gossip: Madonna Cracks The Whip During Rehearsals For The "Super Bowl Halftime Show"

Madonna has been cracking the whip in rehearsals with co-stars Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. to make sure the "Super Bowl Halftime Show", at "Lucas Oil Stadium", Indianapolis, on Sunday February 5th, 2012, goes down in history.

The rappers have collaborated with Madonna on her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'", which they'll perform during halftime.

A source said:

"Madonna has been brutal in rehearsals. Although they've been having a laugh, they've been doing up to 12 hours in a New York studio.

"She's saying they can sleep after the 'Super Bowl'. She's involved in every aspect of the show, including Nicki and M.I.A's outfits."

"Nicki has been telling pals it's the most gruelling thing she has ever done and wouldn't expect anything else, calling it an 'epic learning experience'."

http://ultimatemadonna-xavier69.blogspot.com/2012/01/gossip-madonna-cracks-whip-during.html

Monday, January 30, 2012

Gossip: Madonna Cracks The Whip During Rehearsals For The "Super Bowl Halftime Show"

Madonna has been cracking the whip in rehearsals with co-stars Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. to make sure the "Super Bowl Halftime Show", at "Lucas Oil Stadium", Indianapolis, on Sunday February 5th, 2012, goes down in history.

The rappers have collaborated with Madonna on her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'", which they'll perform during halftime.

A source said:

"Madonna has been brutal in rehearsals. Although they've been having a laugh, they've been doing up to 12 hours in a New York studio.

"She's saying they can sleep after the 'Super Bowl'. She's involved in every aspect of the show, including Nicki and M.I.A's outfits."

"Nicki has been telling pals it's the most gruelling thing she has ever done and wouldn't expect anything else, calling it an 'epic learning experience'."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc_tIFbjfkHB3_LeDuDhzjKcYBlltsjqPR8VLKfhCIHchJcRHBevSIHNcX

Posted on other forums:

TMZ said they will reveal the stage design for the superbowl tomorrow and that there is something very symbolic about the design....

Maybe the stage is shaped as a big giant M?

:wow:

God, I hope it's not a heart...I mean I know they said she was going to be reslly "gay", but come on! An M seems more believable (the costumes in the video all have an M) although I don't think the stadium audience would like it.

FIVE songs were hinted at there.

Ach! How could I have missed MUSIC?! (She really has to do that one, seriously... and I'd be surprised if there's no Holiday, either. They're both just thematically appropriate for the occasion.) I'm such a FLOP FAN! :shy: Well-spotted, Mattress! :thumbsup: Nicely done!

That is odd, the lit up disco floor is flat, thin as paper as it seems and lays flat on the floor. And it all seems to be a video screen. If you look closely you can see that it's divided into squares, some larger then others showing some sort of figure on it. Do you think when filmed from above it's one HUGE videoscreen?

That is odd, the lit up disco floor is flat, thin as paper as it seems and lays flat on the floor. And it all seems to be a video screen. If you look closely you can see that it's divided into squares, some larger then others showing some sort of figure on it. Do you think when filmed from above it's one HUGE videoscreen?

yes, I think it is a screen on the floor.

It's gonna blow our brains out, yay!

Guest groovyguy

Robert Venegas @xavier69

RT @paoliena Madonna Super Bowl halftime entertainment press conference Thursday, Feb. 2 at 2:00 PM EST on the NFL network.

Guest groovyguy

0130-superbowl-launch-ex-1.jpg

Can't really see anything, it looks interesting though.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/31/super-bowl-madonna-halftime-stage-photos/#.TyfuOPkk0wC

Madonna Halftime ShowCall it a hunch ... but Madonna's gonna perform Vogue this Sunday at the Super Bowl Halftime Show -- this according to several behind-the-scenes pics of the stage, obtained by TMZ.

The pics were snapped over the weekend in Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis -- while crew were testing stage lighting for the upcoming performance ... and you can clearly see the word "Vogue" lit up on the floor panels.

Nicki Minaj is rumored to be a part of the show as well. It's unclear what she'll be performing, but let's hope she knows how to let her body move to the music.