Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

NBC's broadcasts of wild card Saturday, the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl will be available on the league's and network's websites and through Verizon's NFL Mobile app.

409019_347174531973474_306553579368903_1207723_1228488856_n.jpg

WOW i can already feel GMAYL's domination next week at iTunes * much excite *

Today I am going to start Celebrating by lookin at all of her videos @ YOutube :angel:

I have never been so exited to see Madonna's come back.

By the way, I know probably no one of you would belive me but I've been using the "MDNA" for multiple mix cd compilations I often do since many years ago. like for example: MDNA Mash ups, MDNA megamixes, MDNA unreleased songs, etc. :angel: I was really surprised the first time I heard the new albums name

By the way, I know probably no one of you would belive me but I've been using the "MDNA" for multiple mix cd compilations I often do since many years ago. like for example: MDNA Mash ups, MDNA megamixes, MDNA unreleased songs, etc. :angel: I was really surprised the first time I heard the new albums name

AISHA?

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/30/madonnas-performance-at-the-super-bowl-dont-expect-a-flurry-of-acrobats/

Madonna’s Performance at the Super Bowl: Don’t expect a flurry of acrobats!

When the NFL announced that Madonna was teaming with Cirque du Soleil to perform this year’s Super Bowl halftime show, we all thought the same thing: Madonna cavorting with Spandex-clad gymnasts hooked to bungee cords.

But that will not be the case.

In short, don’t expect Madonna to share the stage with actual Cirque performers…

Jacques Methe, Cirque’s executive producer and general manager of events and images said to The Las Vegas Sun…

“Our involvement is a very different kind of thing.

We’re bringing some of our creative people to the process of the staging.

This is really about Madonna.

There will be incredible staging around a new song, and something we have never done before.

But don’t expect a flurry of acrobats.

That is not really what it’s all about.

I can’t say [more]. It’s top secret. But it will be very, very Madonna.

Wings and KFC? And you call yourselves Madonna fans?

I, of course, will be watching the show with an assortment of rice cakes and Ryvita minis. If guests too peckish I may serve up some sushi.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.billboard.com/features/madonna-s-top-5-tv-performances-1006031752.story#/features/madonna-s-top-5-tv-performances-1006031752.story

Madonna's 5 Best TV Performances

Whenever Madonna performs on TV it is an event. Thus, on the eve of her Super Bowl halftime show (Feb. 5), we're counting down her top five best TV performances ever. Determined by Billboard.com's foremost Madonna experts, this ranking presents some obvious choices, along with at least one surprise selection. Read on to find out the rankings and relive her blockbuster made-for-TV moments.

5. "Vogue," MTV Video Music Awards (1990)

Backed by her Blond Ambition tour dancers, Madonna closed the 1990 "MTV Video Music Awards," reminding people that the M in MTV stood for Madonna. Decked out in full Marie Antoinette garb, the diva lip-synced her massive Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 single before being carried out on a chaise lounge.

4. "Hung Up," The 48th Annual Grammy Awards (2006)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlKqu322eJc

In her third (and most recent) Grammy Awards performance, Madonna and her holographic double mingled with Gorillaz for a show-stopping opening number. After strutting around with the alternative rock act, the diva burst into her top 10 Hot 100 hit "Hung Up" with her incredibly bendy dancers. Another "Hung Up" performance almost made this list, but was edged out (just barely!) by the Grammy gig.

3. "Like a Virgin," MTV Video Music Awards (1984)

It was the first "MTV Video Music Awards" and Madonna was riding high as one of the network's new young darlings. After scoring a pair of top 10 Hot 100 hits in 1984 with "Borderline" and "Lucky Star," the diva introduced her upcoming single, "Like a Virgin," to the MTV masses on the VMAs. It's one of the most iconic VMA performances in history, thanks in part to Madonna's skin-revealing dance moves (really, she was just rolling around on the floor).

Guest groovyguy

2. "Sooner or Later," The 63rd Academy Awards (1991)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8c8R2gQ3RE

Perhaps a surprising entry on this list is Madonna's performance of the Oscar-winning song "Sooner or Later" on the 1991 Academy Awards. The tune is from her 1990 film "Dick Tracy," was won composer Stephen Sondheim the Oscar for best original song. Often noted by fans as one of her best vocal performances, Madonna was in full-Marilyn Monroe mode here, vamping and va-va-vooming her way through the belty number.

1. "Express Yourself," MTV Video Music Awards (1989)

Where to begin? The light-up stairs! The bustiers! The running-man! The crotch-grab! With only two backing dancer/singers (longtime cohorts Niki Haris and Donna Delory), Madonna showed that you didn't need pyrotechnics and an armada of dancers to heat up a TV stage. (Watch for the 4:15 mark, where Madonna gives us our first taste of her vogueing -- months before she released her smash single "Vogue.")

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/30/jamie-king-expect-the-unexpected/

Jamie King: “Expect the unexpected!”

As tens of millions watch Madonna take the stage at the Super Bowl halftime show next Sunday, Jamie King expects to be in a production truck near the field watching the spectacle — his spectacle — unfold on video monitors.

Though this is his third Super Bowl (he appeared as a dancer with Michael Jackson in 1993 and choreographed Diana Ross’ halftime show three years later), it’s his first as a director — a no-brainer, since he’s been Madonna’s creative director for well over a decade.

When asked by Madison.com what he can reveal about the Super Bowl halftime show, he answers…

“Oh, that’s not fair.

Well, it is Madonna, so expect the unexpected, right?

In our 16 years of working together, we like to make people wait for it.”

UK Fans, the Super Bowl will air on Sunday February 5th, 2012 at 10.55pm on BBC One!

F-A-T!

Bingedonna!

K-F-C!

You wanna?

I see you eating and I don't wanna know your snacks

I see you stretching and you gonna have to wear elastic pants

Would you like to dip

Gimme another chip

Shove it all down your throat

We can drink some beer

Budweiser is for queers

Let's drink the bong now every drop

Don't chop that carrot stick

Cause I'm a different kinda slob

Every veggie makes me retch

Don't need no damn corn on the cob

Gimme all your dips and

Gimme your chips

Gimme all your beer today

(Gimme all your wings)

Gimme all your chili

Gimme your fries

Let's forget about greens

And consume 5,000 calories today

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6359

''Go with America's biggest female icons''

"Yes, I'm going to the Super Bowl... I'm gonna be performing with Madonna and Nicki Minaj... If you're gonna go to the Super Bowl, you might as well go with America's biggest female icons."

M.I.A., confirming that she will be performing at the Super Bowl halftime show together with Madonna and Nicki Minaj during an interview with BBC Radio 1.

“As musicians, we’re two women and we represent two opposite sides of the world," she continued, on the Madonna collaboration. "If we can come together on a piece of music or something like the Super Bowl, I feel like that’s actually a cool thing to see this year because it’s getting silly out there.”

From MTV.com.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/31/m-i-a-yes-im-going-to-the-super-bowl-with-madonna-and-nicki-minaj/

M.I.A.: Yes, I’m going to the Super Bowl with Madonna and Nicki Minaj!

M.I.A. speaks with BBC Radio 1’s Zane Lowe on her upcoming performance with Madonna at Sunday’s Super Bowl halftime show and collaborating with the queen of pop.

On performing with Madonna and Nicki Minaj at Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis…

Yes, I’m going to the Super Bowl. Actually I’ve never been to the Super Bowl, so it’s my first time. I’m going to be performing with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. If you’re gonna go to the Super Bowl, you might as well go there with America’s biggest female icons.

On collaborating with pop royalty…

She is the original. If you’re gonna support someone, that’s a pretty dope achievement. I’m sure my mum is gonna be way [more] into that than me putting ‘Galang’ out.

On why she wanted to work with Madge…

As musicians, we’re two women and we represent two opposite sides of the world. If we can come together on a piece of music or something like the Super Bowl, I feel like that’s actually a cool thing to see this year because it’s getting silly out there.

Source: Rap-up

Guest groovyguy

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=623

Be a Part of the Show

Want Tickets to the Super Bowl?

It's down to the final two! If you are the biggest fan of the New York Giants or New England Patriots, and you'd do anything to be there in person, let us know! Tell us why you're the biggest fan of your team, and why you should be chosen to go to see them at the Super Bowl -- and you could be on your way!

Click here

I made this for Sunday:

41991429309189240781594.jpg

I already ate the fried mozzarella stick I made in the shape of Madonna.

Ham and cheese loaf would have perfected that baby