Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Janet's silly token asian friend and "dancer" Gil just tweeted

Gil DuldulaoQuote:U don't have to kiss a girl on stage to be cutting edge or interesting.

:lmao:

Whereas singing about "Masturbation" and "Quivering vaginas" for the millionth time is?

Stupid NOTHING!

Guest groovyguy

:lmao:

Whereas singing about "Masturbation" and "Quivering vaginas" for the millionth time is?

Stupid NOTHING!

In his deluded mind, that's being classy and being a role model.

Madge knew MJ a bit more than we think, there are several photos from different eras. Im not saying they were bezzies but they spent enough time together to understand each other.

Yes but she didn't really know MJ, it was a brief encounter and it didn't really continue after that. As for meeting Janet, if it were in 1985 that would be before Janet had a successful singing career, so Madonna probably didn't even know one Jackson sister from another to remember/care.

No, I said she met Michael Jackson originally in '85. The two had more than just a "brief encounter". The two actually got together to work on a duet. That's when the two decided to go to the Academy Awards together in '91. Madonna and Michael went home together. Madonna claims the two just admired his art books. And of course, various Jacksons have claimed Madonna made some snide remarks about Janet back then. Whether it's true or not, it's quite petty to even bring up now. I don't think either artists care. As mentioned, fans make more of this than what is going on.

"Counting the calories doesn't work", "Measuring food doesn't work". :lmao:

No, I think we've all noticed that, honey.

Um, wtf. Yes it DOES. If you want to lose weight calorie counting is the BEST method. Mariah/Cheryl Baker's Jenny Craig food tastes like shyt. Team J-Hud!

What a pathetic, foolish loser! His Janet should learn not to diss others first. And exposing her nipple at the Superbowl is so classy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjmUCuap68I

Legendary to whom? :crazy: Only 12 internet gays know or care about it. Hardly Joan and Bette is it.

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2012/01/whos-zoomn-who-now-miss-jackson-if.htmlWho's Zoom'n Who, Now? Miss Jackson if you're Beastly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crTummNYkO4

You don't have to show nipples to be interesting or/and it doesn't necessarily mean you're cutting edge, if you do. Right? - Madonna on the Super Hole half-time.http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lygxo7Mf1l1qlycwjo1_500.jpg (NSFW)

:demonic:

Guest Not4Pussies

where does he get this heroin addict thing from?

thats one thing madonna has never ever been accused of

but that was a dumb comment on madonna's part. she has shown her tits for controversy

I wish Madonna hadn't made that "nipple" comment.This is one distraction that she doesn't need right now.Janet fans are furious.

But who really cares? While the Elton/David crap got a lot of coverage, no one really cares about this shit but the hardcore fans. I mean; I like Janet. Her music up to ALL FOR YOU was pretty great. But this back and forth banter means nothing to me. I enjoy both for their entertainment, not for what they think of other people.

oh yes please tape Madonna's mouth shut

god forbid she has an opinion

No,we don't need to tape her mouth shut...lol...I just want her to get through this performance without any unnecessary drama or controversy.I don't wanna see a Janet vs.Madonna "war" right now.It's a distraction.I just wish she would choose her words a little more carefully.

where does he get this heroin addict thing from?

thats one thing madonna has never ever been accused of

The first thing I thought of when I saw that was "Secret". The song/video (apparently) has masturbation and heroin addiction references. I never really thought of either before, but the masturbation references are subtle but obvious at least.. I was scratching my head over the heroin part but I kinda see it, more with the video though. It does have a dark vibe, and she seems to play a Billie Holiday type singer.

This was pointed out in a review of GHV2. Heroin seems a tad unlikely though innit, a bit extreme. :blink: I can see her occassionally dabbling with coke but not much beyond that, she had all her drug experimentation and crackwhore era (aka Bedtime Stories :demonic: ) long ago.

I don't see how she's being hypocritical. Yeah, she's shown her boobs before, but she's simply saying that she doesn't need them out to put on a performance for the books (which is what the interviewer was asking). She can do it without the scandal. I'm sure Janet "the Slayer" Jackson could have done it too, but I guess that horse has been beaten to a pulp.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna on the Super Hole half-time.http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lygxo7Mf1l1qlycwjo1_500.jpg (NSFW)

My bad! Sorry about posting the image. Thanks for removing it!

Guest groovyguy

I don't see how she's being hypocritical. Yeah, she's shown her boobs before, but she's simply saying that she doesn't need them out to put on a performance for the books (which is what the interviewer was asking). She can do it without the scandal. I'm sure Janet "the Slayer" Jackson could have done it too, but I guess that horse has been beaten to a pulp.

Agree.

I wish Madonna hadn't made that "nipple" comment.This is one distraction that she doesn't need right now.Janet fans are furious.

Oh yeah RottenberryBounce and 4 of his friends, I'm so scared and distraught! :manson: Flopita is irrelevant and this isn't getting any significant media attention at all.

Guest groovyguy

Random tweet:

Drew @dmc1138

Most dads would be thrilled to hear that their son is playing in the Super Bowl, until they realize it's as one of Madonna's backup dancers.

Guest groovyguy

MTV News @mtvnews

When @jocelyn1212 asked Madonna for a hint about her Superbowl performance she said "Pom poms" so prepare for a pyramid