It is so nice to see M finally happy..

Guest rocketman

well why are you so proud? for a movie u havent seen yet, for a single or album you havent heard yet?? and how do u know M is really really happy. when with guy, jesus, in previous era's she seemed genuinely happy. sure she looks happy, but u never can look into someones true soul, especially not madonna's.

i am too very excited about a new era, finally. i'm looking forward to the new music and accept her interest in movies. and im sure gonna look at it, but my main excitement is new music and tour.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I know everyones happy about the good buzz she's having, we all want that for her, but i'm sure she's been happy for a good few years now :lol:

Guest bluejean

I know everyones happy about the good buzz she's having, we all want that for her, but i'm sure she's been happy for a good few years now :lol:

Not really. She is clearly calmer and happier now than during the Hard Candy era.

Guest bluejean

For her, pain is more inspiring. As you become more mature you find more appropriate ways of concealing your pain.

Says who? I would think as you get older you become more comfortable in your own skin which essentially makes you happier. If anything, younger people hide their insecurities by acting really sure of themselves when they're not.

Says who? I would think as you get older you become more comfortable in your own skin which essentially makes you happier. If anything, younger people hide their insecurities by acting really sure of themselves when they're not.

Says her. When you're young and in a mental turmoil that you haven't recovered from everything is so much harder to keep inside. Madonna is in control now. In control of her emotions, her work, her battles and her future. I'm not suggesting she is deeply unhappy but I don't accept everything at surface value. Madonna is...complex.

Says her. When you're young and in a mental turmoil that you haven't recovered from everything is so much harder to keep inside. Madonna is in control now. In control of her emotions, her work, her battles and her future. I'm not suggesting she is deeply unhappy but I don't accept everything at surface value. Madonna is...complex.

So now she is in pain but better at hiding it?

Do you know all this because you're connected to her as you say? Because frankly I see no reason for her to be unhappy. She has her kids, is in a seemingly fullfilling relationship, her career is going great... In fact I have read her ACTUALLY say that she is basically a happy person in interviews in the past.

Madonna has alot of reasons to be happy these days.When Hard Candy was released,she had alot of drama going on in her personal life.Her marriage was over,her relationship with Warner Bros. had come to an end,and she probably felt very insecure during that era.

But now,this new era begins without all that baggage.She's making a fresh start on a new label.She's got a new love in her life.She's beginning the year with a Golden Globe award,a SuperBowl performance,a new movie that she directed and a new album to be followed soon by a world tour.She's gonna dominate this year! Why wouldn't she be happy?

Madonna has alot of reasons to be happy these days.When Hard Candy was released,she had alot of drama going on in her personal life.Her marriage was over,her relationship with Warner Bros. had come to an end,and she probably felt very insecure during that era.

But now,this new era begins without all that baggage.She's making a fresh start on a new label.She's got a new love in her life.She's beginning the year with a Golden Globe award,a SuperBowl performance,a new movie that she directed and a new album to be followed soon by a world tour.She's gonna dominate this year! Why wouldn't she be happy?

This proves to you that she is happy? Ok. Well different people have different definitions of happy. I'm not suggesting Madonna is some weeping malcontent but I would bet on it that she isn't as happy as she seems. I think it's a good thing. She has a group of tight knit friends that she trusts and never let's the drama in her personal life spill out. She doesn't expose her troubles for a boost as it were. It's part of the reason people think she's cold but ultimately it's kept her sane so she could work hard enough to get what she has now.

She looks happy because she made something she wanted to make, the movie. Maybe that is what she wanted, even more than making an album, imo.

Guest groovyguy

She looks happy because she made something she wanted to make, the movie. Maybe that is what she wanted, even more than making an album, imo.

IMO, she is happy because she made the movie and the album. And she's super excited about the Superbowl and the tour.

Not really. She is clearly calmer and happier now than during the Hard Candy era.

I agree . I thought she looked so strained during the Hard Candy era .Now she looks more happy and healthy .