First Look @ GIMME ALL UR LUVIN Video? (RUMOURED PIC FROM THE SET)

neutrocks

:lol: It's not a screen capture, cause there would have been some kind of glow or Vaseline wiped on the lens. It's a live shot. But I still don't think it's M. Ke$ha?

Guest FrozenEyes

:lol: It's not a screen capture, cause there would have been some kind of glow or Vaseline wiped on the lens. It's a live shot. But I still don't think it's M. Ke$ha?

Do you think Madonna looks THAT rough? :lol:

379865_310967792278666_100000963439175_852785_137821622_n.jpg

Still in question, but it's supposed to be an image from her new video.

Awful pic. The face seems to belong to the pic so prob no photoshop. The cheeks? Check. The hands? Check. Lace? Check. I don't know. I woudn't rule it out yet. The black and red go with the colors of the new typeface. Horn? Goes with a marching band...

Seems real but prob rehearsal for SB. It's such a bad pic so I'll wait for something better to better judge.

Guest groovyguy

source?

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/xavier69/view/11774022

xavier69 has shared this posting directly on different social websites from one single mobile upload! Mobypicture lets you share easily to Flickr, Twitter, Facebook, Wordpress and many other sites. Want that as well?

http://twitter.com/#!/xavier69

xavier69 Robert Venegas

First pic Madonna Gimmie all your Luvin video?? moby.to/5bp5ra

3 hours ago

Found this of that Romanian lady - same clothes:

stock-photo-cluj-napoca-october-artist-loredana-and-agurida-band-performs-on-stage-at-the-cluj-arena-grand-86470342.jpg

Looks like we have a winner! Congratulations! And what kind of prize would you like, eh?

1. She never used that outfit for the Confessions era.

2. This looks more like a rehearsal pic.

3. The cheeks and hair looks very RECENT.

I literally cannot believe that supposed Madonna fans thought that this pic was her. :rotfl: