First Look @ GIMME ALL UR LUVIN Video? (RUMOURED PIC FROM THE SET)

neutrocks

I think that looks more like a photo shopped image from the Confessions Tour, Let It Will Be hair flips spasm.

The "cheeks" are there which wasn't during Confessions tour. Means they would have had to paste a face over the original head (with hair). She didn't wear that outfit for that performance.

Guest FrozenEyes

The "cheeks" are there which wasn't during Confessions tour. Means they would have had to paste a face over the original head (with hair). She didn't wear that outfit for that performance.

For me the shadow and hair are blocking the CHEEKS. If it is real, I do like it. I just think it's probably a fake.

Guest FrozenEyes

If this was a still from the video, why would the trumpet be mic'ed?

Does it look like she has a Janet mic on too? Or is that just a really thick dense piece of hair?

Well can't really rule it out fake until we can find the source of the original image.

Yeah, I've been looking through a lot of live shots of Lady Gaga. Nothing yet. The hair looks pink (but it may be the lighting) which reminds me of something I may have seen of Lady Gaga. I had thought the top she is wearing would be something easy to detect, but nothing yet. I'm sure someone will find the original source if fake.