The thread where we all thought GAYL would premiere.. but it didn't.

Crux

I cannot fucking wait! I haven't felt this excited about new Madonna material in years! :bow:

Should we believe him?

I just searched for other sources and I've found the two tweets...

Not to sound rude but whether you do or don't is entirely up to you...I believe what my ears heard this morning.

Oh no! I believe you!

I'm Nico and I posted it on twitter after I read this thread. I believe Flick-my-bean since he's the main source.

ok. You're looking cute... hehehe!

Guest groovyguy

From G.O.N.E:

They're not taking any risks with anymore leaks. A handful of people have said that it is noticeably different, not just with the inclusion of Nicky and M.I.A., but in production as well.

Can't wait to hear the song!

Guest groovyguy

The excitement begins!

TheWorldOfPop Dušan Aleksić

Madonna's Gimme All Your Livin' to be premiere early this afternoon at BBC Radio 1 Chart Show with phone call included!!!

33 minutes ago

Robert Venegas

xavier69 Robert Venegas

Just heard this on Radio1 "Madonna's Gimme All Your Luvin' will premiere this afternoon right here on BBC Radio 1 chart show"

55 minutes ago

Sam.

xStarlightgirl Sam.

@

@BBCR1 Is it true that Madonna's ''Gimme All Your Luvin'' will premiere at BBC radio 1 chart show this afternoon?

1 hour ago

Inngrid Galindo

InngridGalindo Inngrid Galindo

Rumour : has it madonna's gimme all your luvin' will premiere early this afternoon on BBC radio 1

1 hour ago

Nico

nico_cdc Nico

"Madonna's Gimme All Your Luvin' will premiere this afternoon right here on BBC Radio 1 chart show"

2 hours ago

Scot Leath

adele_fan1 Scot Leath

Madonna's Gimme All Your Livin' to be premiere early this afternoon at BBC Radio 1 Chart Show

I honestly don't think they have the new Madonna song, if they did they would create some buzz and announce it every 5 minutes

That's what i'm saying.

I don't understand what R1 are playing at.

Usually when they have tracks to premier they make a really big fuss over them...but they announced it once and that was it.

Unless, they feel Madonna is "Past it" and don't want to risk losing their hordes of younger "Rihanna/Gaga" loving audience of course...but if that's the case...why bother?

Ageist cunts!