The thread where we all thought GAYL would premiere.. but it didn't.

Crux

Ugh I had to sit through that entire dross. NOT on it! Thank god for the fast forward button on the iPlayer at least.. I tuned in from 5.30, but the suspicious lack of mentions of it gave me the impression it wasn't even played before.

@INTERSCOPEPROMO Interscope Promotion

Yes Fans #Madonna's "Gimme All Your Luvin' is Now being released

to US radio on Friday 2/3 at 12:01 AM PST. U will hear before SuperBowl!

-

Is that an official account?

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Re thread title: I didn't think it would premiere.

of course you didn't.

my god, i've only been lurking here for a few weeks but you have got to be one of THE most annoying...things...i have ever encountered.

Saw this on another forum:

Radio release date from KWIN via twitter

97.7 & 98.3 KWIN

Madonna update! We just got an email letting us know: "Gimme All Your Luvin' is Now being released to US radio on Friday 2/3 at 12:01 AM PST."

6 pages of MAD/mass confusion!!!!! It's all an illusion....There's so much confusionnnnnnnn.....

My bet is the 2/3 date. Seems plausible since it's the weekend of the show and our gears need to be oiled with the final mix. :dramatic:

Yes, I don't really get why there isn't something official yet. I mean, I really don't think they're still planning it. The video is also probably already done and ready. The directors were editing it weeks ago.

It feels like M still hasn't left WBR.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

ANYTHING would be welcome at this point.'

i'm tired of refreshing 8million madonna sites and itunes every five seconds looking for SOMETHING.

Guest ditaluver

ANYTHING would be welcome at this point.'

i'm tired of refreshing 8million madonna sites and itunes every five seconds looking for SOMETHING.

me too. all day. everyday. its sad and depressing!

GIMME MDNA NOW

Why do people think it's going to be released early? They would be mad to release it now and lose all the hype of the Superbowl. It will be immense by the time we get there. I expect a remix or dub may appear first but they're going make the most of the publicity.