The thread where we all thought GAYL would premiere.. but it didn't.

Crux

Madonna's Gimme All Your Livin' to be premiere early this afternoon at BBC Radio 1 Chart Show with phone call included

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3532778

but no source....

Fingers crossed we'll have the NEW MADONNA song Gimme All Your Lovin' featuring M.I.A. & Nicki Menagerie before 3pm

wtf?

they are just creating buzz but nothing happens...

Fingers crossed we'll have the NEW MADONNA song Gimme All Your Lovin' featuring M.I.A. & Nicki Menagerie before 3pm

Sounds like they're waiting on an email from Interscope like they did with the premier of Lady Gaga's Born This Way.

Unless that's the final version after all. Imagine the outcry. :lmao:

Just imagine this :lmao: :lmao:

Honestly I don't think the final version sounds different from the demo apart of M.I.A. and Nicki! :( But we'll see...

Please, those who hate the demo, prepare to be disappointed... I bet it sounds just like it, plus Nicki and MIA's parts...

Remember the fuss they are saying about having stronger bass? maybe that's just about the difference it has...

Is there a stream for this BBC 1 radio? The link on the first page doesn't work for me :(

Sounds like everyone is tuning in.

Meanwhile, I'm not getting anything from Gay radio either.

*Refreshes*

WORK, DAMN IT!

can't wait to see the single cover on itunes. thought it would have leaked by now

Probably it will be a pic of the video set like 4 Minutes. Can't wait anymore!! :drool: