Anzari & III To Support Madonna On Tour?

markm

Madonna sure Az a real ear for new talent , Anzari & III will support her on tour

ONE thing you can't knock Madonna for is her taste in music. She has asked Azari & III to support her on tour.

If you haven't heard much about Azari & III, including Fritz, you soon will.

They're a four-piece band from Toronto, Canada, and produce electronic pop.

Their latest single Reckless With Your Love is out next month but has already had more than two million hits on YouTube.

A source said: "Madonna loves them and although the tour hasn't been signed in stone yet, it's looking pretty much nailed on."

Madge isn't the only famous face to rate them either.

Johnny Depp, Calvin Harris, Mark Ronson and David Guetta are also fans.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4060580/Madonna-Singer-invites-Azari-III-to-support-her-on-her-new-tour.html

Madonna sure Az a real ear for new talent , Anzari & III will support her on tour

ONE thing you can't knock Madonna for is her taste in music. She has asked Azari & III to support her on tour.

If you haven't heard much about Azari & III, including Fritz, you soon will.

They're a four-piece band from Toronto, Canada, and produce electronic pop.

Their latest single Reckless With Your Love is out next month but has already had more than two million hits on YouTube.

A source said: "Madonna loves them and although the tour hasn't been signed in stone yet, it's looking pretty much nailed on."

Madge isn't the only famous face to rate them either.

Johnny Depp, Calvin Harris, Mark Ronson and David Guetta are also fans.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4060580/Madonna-Singer-invites-Azari-III-to-support-her-on-her-new-tour.html

omfg !!!!

I love them ! One of the album i loved the best from 2011. Their sound is like a reinvention of 90's house. If you love "Erotica" the album you'll die for theirs!

i love Azari and Ill! Been playing them in my sets forever.

i reallly hope they remix one or two of MDNA tracks. That would be ace. Or even remix an older track too as a b-side.

That's the biggest thing I'm worried about this era. The fact that her remixers have been stank as of late. Confessions had a few good remixers but Hard Candy barely had any.

That freak Germanotta pays just about everyone and their mother to remix her tracks...i'm actually quite surprised some of them said yes.

Fantastic news!!!!

I caught them at LoveBox last year - amazing live!

Their album is one of the best of 2011 and of course 'Hungry For The Power' - Jamie JOnes mix is the best mix of last year.

• 2 weeks later...

since when does madonna need or use an opening act? was this just for europe etc? she hasnt used one here in the states since Blonde AMbition...(cant remember if the girlie show had one or not as i was late)

Paul Oakenfold opened up for her during S&S in the U.S.

since when does madonna need or use an opening act? (cant remember if the girlie show had one or not as i was late)

In Australia she did.....Peter Andre :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Oakenfold opened up for her during S&S in the U.S.

really? i saw SS 2 differnt times and neither one had opening acts. i would have remembered their being one in NYC since we sat there from 8 till almost 10 waiting for the show to start! LOL

does anyone remember which dates had an opening act?

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone seen these guys live before? They are playing a gig in Sydney next week (with The Rapture) and am feeling like I should probably go..... thoughts?

really? i saw SS 2 differnt times and neither one had opening acts. i would have remembered their being one in NYC since we sat there from 8 till almost 10 waiting for the show to start! LOL

does anyone remember which dates had an opening act?

November 6 2008 Los Angeles Dodger Stadium. I'm pretty sure he was there November 16 Houston Minutemaid Park, too.