Birthday Song snippet!

unruhe

Yeah! love to see her in the studio too, that cynthia mcfadden said it was the first time ever cameras were allowed, but she forgot 1998 ultra sound inside Madonna when she was singing Skin with Kurt Loder in. Even 1996's Veras video where the added footage is her in the studio!!

The funny thing even the Kurt Loder interview during the ROL studio session isn't the first. ABC totally forgot about their own network filming her in the studio laying down the vocals for the spanish version of "You'll See".

Looks like this album is leaning towards True Blue direction. The very short snippet seems to be a recording of background vocals or a transition between the chorus and verses.

My thoughts were... it seemed she was having some real fun with this album. She tends to have various songs where she gets plain silly. I think this may be one of them. Over all, it does seem she's having a lot of fun with this record which only means it's going to be a fun album. Over all, most people listen to music to have fun and just let go. So I can't wait to hear the full song.

Guest groovyguy

yeah I think this will be the albums funny song

The "I'm Going Bananas" of MDNA! I find the snippet sounding even more "Go-Go's" than GAYL and I love it. I'm so looking to hear the full song and dying to hear the album especially if it harkens to pure 80's pop bliss.

I agree with it sounding like True Blue - it's like the bastard son of Jimmy, Jimmy

Still, can't really make a decision until we hear the full thing and it was growing on my as it went on. Does have a Go-go's feel to it. I hope it doesn't use the awful'It's so cool to be uncool' line! Such a dreadful lyric.

Anyone notice that next up is 'From Sperm Donor Date to Real Date' just above all the little pictures? :lol: The clip was then followed by an advert for 'Stool Softener'. I think the online guys aren't big fans!

I agree with it sounding like True Blue - it's like the bastard son of Jimmy, Jimmy

Still, can't really make a decision until we hear the full thing and it was growing on my as it went on. Does have a Go-go's feel to it. I hope it doesn't use the awful'It's so cool to be uncool' line! Such a dreadful lyric.

Anyone notice that next up is 'From Sperm Donor Date to Real Date' just above all the little pictures? :lol: The clip was then followed by an advert for 'Stool Softener'. I think the online guys aren't big fans!

According to the second video posted, the It's So Cool lyric isn't used for the song, she's just using it in conversation. However, the Beat Goes On lyrics does seem to be used.

We need to see more of Madonna at work in the studio! She looks totally in control. Love seeing her at the mixing deck

I have to wonder if this is part of a behind the scenes project Madonna is planning... maybe a documentary of some sort? I say this because this studio session took place a few months back and I doubt ABC was actually there. I suspect Madonna gave them the footage. I hope this is the case. Would love to see more of the process.

I didnt like the snippet. The song sounds very repetitive and lacks melody (thats what I get from this part). It has nothing to do with True Blue and alot to do with Give It To Me. I dont think Madonna got the message since ROL: she need strong pop songs, not inovative production. I hope the album is nothing like this.

12 second snippet. Im not judging a damn thing yet. I'll keep my comments (whether positive or negative) to myself so I dont come across like a JACKASS!! ^^^

I have to wonder if this is part of a behind the scenes project Madonna is planning... maybe a documentary of some sort? I say this because this studio session took place a few months back and I doubt ABC was actually there. I suspect Madonna gave them the footage. I hope this is the case. Would love to see more of the process.

Let's hope the clip was from some sort of documentary that will air on one the music channels. Its hard to believe that in 30 years we have hardly seen any

footage of Madonna working on music in the studio. I would love to know the level of her involvement and how she comes up with her ideas for the melodies,

lyrics etc.

12 second snippet. Im not judging a damn thing yet. I'll keep my comments (whether positive or negative) to myself so I dont come across like a JACKASS!! ^^^

i really didnt want to be a jackass but i had so much fate in this album tnx to the names attached to it and nothing has lived up till now to the expectations. I wanted something more mature and I still hope the album would be such.

We can't really judge the song based on that brief snippet.For all we know,the "na na na" part might not even be the real lyric.Perhaps they were just humming it as a melody?

Sounds promising....but I was expecting some ARULAR KALA beats.....Sri Lanka where u at?

Yeah...It would have been amazing if they actually let M.I.A. come up with some new beats/sounds, be involved in the production (hopefully they did, who knows?)

Madonna + M.I.A.'s producers would be FAINTastic :dramatic::wow:

the nanana bit is the bridge! They clearly state that... seeing as the bridge often is a variation on the song's original structure and sound it's hard to judge this snippet, but it does sound like fun!!!

as painful as it is to wait... i'm having fun and i like the sound and vibe that i *think* she is leaning towards with the record. i don't think it's gonna be 'ray of light' but i don't think she's going to say 'get stooopid' anywhere on it either... but time will tell. bring it!

I didnt like the snippet. The song sounds very repetitive and lacks melody (thats what I get from this part). It has nothing to do with True Blue and alot to do with Give It To Me. I dont think Madonna got the message since ROL: she need strong pop songs, not inovative production. I hope the album is nothing like this.

Innovative production is everything. Mirwais, Shep, William, and Stuart.

I like it.

Sounds like it could be the outro to the song.

Looks like this album is leaning towards True Blue direction. The very short snippet seems to be a recording of background vocals or a transition between the chorus and verses.

Its obvious its ' birthday song' MIA & Madonna at the end of the clip shout "Happy birthday"!!!

I re watched it.

Yes, it seems to be the outro... ending with the shout.