Birthday Song snippet!

unruhe

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/madonna-mia-duet-recording-studio-rap-pop-singer-music-15358157

around 0:34

in the studio with MIA, what do you think? sounds weird

sorry, got overexcited and opened a new topic about it, lol. hadn't seen it was already posted in the new album topic, if admins want to delete this one, it's ok!

Edited by unruhe

Meh....... :thumbsdown:

It's all a little cutsie for my liking; I prefer darker sounds. But, will reserve judgement until the final product is ready.

Guest bluejean

LOL ot the crow comments....she was just leading MIA into the song....she wasn't performing LOL

Yes that's right, we are not complaining, we are celebrating Crowdonna :bow:

Great to see some footage of her in the recording studio. We don't see enough of how she goes through the process of making her albums.

The song has a 60's vibe to it, its sounds poppy and fun.

Yeah! love to see her in the studio too, that cynthia mcfadden said it was the first time ever cameras were allowed, but she forgot 1998 ultra sound inside Madonna when she was singing Skin with Kurt Loder in. Even 1996's Veras video where the added footage is her in the studio!!

Guest bluejean

Yeah! love to see her in the studio too, that cynthia mcfadden said it was the first time ever cameras were allowed, but she forgot 1998 ultra sound inside Madonna when she was singing Skin with Kurt Loder in. Even 1996's Veras video where the added footage is her in the studio!!

I know, I thought the same.

It was probably Madonna that told her it was a first though :lol:

I don't like it, it sounds extremely cheesy...And why's M.I.A. there too? It's not that I don't like her, but I just hope there won't be too many collabs again (like in Hard Candy: 4 Minutes, BGO, Dance 2Night...)

I hope they will show some other song snippets too!

Edited by Nonoka

Guest groovyguy

Great to see some footage of her in the recording studio. We don't see enough of how she goes through the process of making her albums.

The song has a 60's vibe to it, its sounds poppy and fun.

Looks like this album is leaning towards True Blue direction. The very short snippet seems to be a recording of background vocals or a transition between the chorus and verses.

Looks like this album is leaning towards True Blue direction. The very short snippet seems to be a recording of background vocals or a transition between the chorus and verses.

It definitely seems like it. I noticed it with this recent interviews, she is already shaping up her new persona for this era wich seems to be a happy, cute, funny and playful girl. :think:

Guest groovyguy

It definitely seems like it. I noticed it with this recent interviews, she is already shaping up her new persona for this era wich seems to be a happy, cute, funny and playful girl. :think:

Very cheerful. And that nananananana is so damn catchy. Woke up this morning with that singing in my head. Guess that will be my birthday song this year.