M's New Album Title: M.D.N.A.

Flip The Switch

Mitochondrial DNA (MDNA) can be regarded as the smallest chromosome, and was the first significant part of the human genome to be sequenced.

In most species, including humans, mDNA is inherited solely from the mother.

Wow that's great cause everyone is thinking quick and getting the reference to MDMA, Madonna and DNA ...but this is more like M, if she's referencing her mom, in some weird 2012 way, this might be aray of light part 2. I just don't think it'll be what we expected.

Mitochondrial DNA (MDNA) can be regarded as the smallest chromosome, and was the first significant part of the human genome to be sequenced.

something that stuck with M from science class 40 years ago :thumbsup::crazy:

I don't wanna be the Debbie Downer here, but I'm worried about the religious and racial implications of this new title. I hope she's not crossing too many lines.

oh wow... then MDNA it should be... :clap:

don't want to be a prick, but this ones called mtDNA... :nocomment:

love the title though..

You idiots, it's such a good album title! M.D.N.A.!! Madonna, the DNA of Madonna that's in all of us, that's in her! It could also allude to the love drug M.D.M.A. I think it is perfect, I think it is awesome, I am SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! BKOIEHGANBIPQBGWM;L;LM Aspno