Kinda rare STR interview (video)

acko

I think it would have helped had the girl kept her mouth shut 4 just a few minutes...but the poor thing was so nervous & just kept on talking.

:lmao: at the end where she asks her 'Was it boring?' :D

Awww...that interviewer seemed nice and she was trying so hard. I don't think Madonna was that rude but you could tell she was a little annoyed. Granted, that lady was kind of a spazz. Probably just nervous to be interviewing the Queen.

Thanks for posting. Never saw this one.

Thanks for sharing- never saw this. I enjoyed it- some great expressions throughout. :D Damn straight those acts should be grateful for what she did.

Always a pleasure to hear her talking about the music (early in the interview).

I think Madonna's concise & soulless answering style sent the German Girl in2 panic mode...

She needed her hour worth of interview footage..But she should never have started paraphrasing

other Madonna interviews... :fag:

Heike Makatsch was obviously nervous. I agree she was trying to be so kind and gracious. Madonna wasn't making it easy though. She appeared to be annoyed by a good portion of the interview. I was waiting for Madonna to jump up and say something like "Fuck this! I'm going now". I suspect a lot of it was simply a language barrier. and Madonna was just trying to understand what she was trying to expressed rather being annoyed.

As for what was asked and expressed, it appears Madonna's drive to aspire to be something greater than just a successful pop star was really starting to peak then. She knew back then (from her experiences as an actress) that in films, the vision is ultimately from the DIRECTOR'S perspective. It's also nice to hear a little more detail in how she collaborated with others with her music and how they don't necessarily have to be someone she agrees with, but she looks for a similar vision for the project.

Thanks for posting the interview. I never saw this.

Poor girl was a nervous wreck! She did good though...this interview makes me want to pinch and shake M by the cheeks (on her face) while saying 'Oh You!'

uhf_cheek.jpg

M really cannot be fucked with anyone whose mother tongue isn't English. Absolutely no sympathy ever. :lmao:

M really cannot be fucked with anyone whose mother tongue isn't English. Absolutely no sympathy ever. :lmao:

Yeah, I think so too. But to be fair she has many interviews back to back on these press day's and she hears the same, sometimes badly phrased questions, again and again.

In year's past she comes off extremely cold to female interviewers especially. The example's are endless really..

If looks could kill... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-iYHROTY3c

OMG NBS :dramatic::wow:

Thanks puppy doll :kiss2:

:rotfl: OMG what a trainwreck. It's kinda like that hideous Italian interview 10 years earlier, I thought she'd be more mellow at that juncture. She even said everything you do comes back to you. :lmao:

On the one hand, I think she should have more tolerance for non-native speakers, did she NEED to correct her. Cringe city. But she was asking nonsensical stream of conscious questions and yes just wouldn't stfu! The one good thing about a Hag interview is she usually does all the talking.

Otherwise, though it was difficult to watch there were bits scattered through it that were very interesting - and it was very long as well, like an endurance test. :demonic:

She seemed less guarded and at points looked like she was on the verge of a meltdown, there weren't the usual Madonna pauses and she just fired off the answers right away. You got the usual stuff from that era like her being an influence on the ungrateful likes of Courtney Love and bad US charts with Mariah - not referred to directly here, but carried over from other interviews.

No wonder she hates Zoe Ball so much - this German bytch looks exactly like her. :lmao: And she said she knew her from earlier? :scared: Molly Meldrum she ain't.

OMG NBS :dramatic::wow:

Thanks puppy doll :kiss2:

:rotfl: OMG what a trainwreck. It's kinda like that hideous Italian interview 10 years earlier, I thought she'd be more mellow at that juncture. She even said everything you do comes back to you. :lmao:

On the one hand, I think she should have more tolerance for non-native speakers, did she NEED to correct her. Cringe city. But she was asking nonsensical stream of conscious questions and yes just wouldn't stfu! The one good thing about a Hag interview is she usually does all the talking.

Otherwise, though it was difficult to watch there were bits scattered through it that were very interesting - and it was very long as well, like an endurance test. :demonic:

She seemed less guarded and at points looked like she was on the verge of a meltdown, there weren't the usual Madonna pauses and she just fired off the answers right away. You got the usual stuff from that era like her being an influence on the ungrateful likes of Courtney Love and bad US charts with Mariah - not referred to directly here, but carried over from other interviews.

No wonder she hates Zoe Ball so much - this German bytch looks exactly like her. :lmao: And she said she knew her from earlier? :scared: Molly Meldrum she ain't.

I don't think it had anything to do with language. It was more about inane questions.

I have to call an intermission for the quintessential COADF interview speaking of no pauses.

0:27 WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

x1mu5v.gifgrandma-scared.gif

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Poor Heike Makatsch. But she was so young. So much has changed since then. Now she is one of the most sucessfull and respected German actresses and she used to f*ck Daniel Craig.

I thought she looked familiar. She was in Resdient Evil.

She seemed VERY sweet in the interview, and nervous, but she did focus on some fucking DIRE questions. Lord.

I have to call an intermission for the quintessential COADF interview speaking of no pauses.

He is DISGUSTING. That stupid smirk needs to be slapped off. Mmm Hmmm.

She did so good though :rotfl:

I imagine interviews must be SO tedious. God, i'd be horrendous to interview SO much with such STUPID questions, i'd become so uninterested, honestly.

• 2 years later...