Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

The changes that we know doesn't really CHANGE the song we've heard! Its reported that its basically the same song PLUS rapping by Nick Minaj and MIA chanting! One minute longer is basically the introduction which was missing. But essentialy everything suggest that it's the SAME song, means same melody, lyrics and mainly: MADONNA'S VOICE! Got it?

The changes that we know doesn't really CHANGE the song we've heard! Its reported that its basically the same song PLUS rapping by Nick Minaj and MIA chanting! One minute longer is basically the introduction which was missing. But essentialy everything suggest that it's the SAME song, means same melody, lyrics and mainly: MADONNA'S VOICE! Got it?

But no real official confirmation... just hearsay... much like all the latest rumors on SET LIST for the SUPERBOWL, track list for the album and the countless collaborations and the list goes on that all were found untrue.

But you've already made up your mind.

But no real official confirmation... just hearsay... much like all the latest rumors on SET LIST for the SUPERBOWL, track list for the album and the countless collaborations and the list goes on that all were found untrue.

But you've already made up your mind.

I don't. Its just that i'm being more realistic. The chances that this is a completely reworked track are minimum. So i don't hold my breath for it.

Can we all just keep our knickers on and wait until the song is officially aired before we cast judgement?

tumblr_lm9zglz6Om1qfgkudo1_500.gif

I honestly don't know why people are being negative. We should all be thankful she's alive, healthy and continuing to make music.

A new single this month, an album soon after....I'm just so excited...infact, right now I've got this GREAT BIG SMILE on my face.

People need to lighten up and stop over analyzing.

Just enjoy the ride.

I don't. Its just that i'm being more realistic. The chances that this is a completely reworked track are minimum. So i don't hold my breath for it.

It's not being realistic when there is proof her demos do go through a huge evolution and we have proof of it. You're simply speculating based on rumors. Me? It's not a big deal if it's different or not, but as stated before with a change in the title and two new artists added to the song, it's far more possible the song went through a huge alteration. Anyway, I agree with FLICK MY BEAN...

I honestly don't know why people are being negative. We should all be thankful she's alive and healthy...and actually continuing to make music.

A new single this month, an album soon after....I'm just so excited...infact, right now I've got this GREAT BIG SMILE on my face.

Just enjoy the ride.

:thumbsup:

So glad I restrained from listening to the demo- even if the final version is not far off from it, at least it will be a fresh track for me. Heck, if it's better than "4 Minutes"- which was fine for radio consumption but not one of her grandest tracks- it will be fine.

Guest bluejean

Why should we be greatful she's still alive and still making music. I expect it to be good. Not alot to expect from the biggest female pop star of all time imo. She is not exactly deprived of potential collaborators to deliver a quality product.

If Britney can make good music (and she has been) without caring about her career Madonna should be able to pump out something amazing.

Why should we be greatful she's still alive and still making music. I expect it to be good. Not alot to expect from the biggest female pop star of all time imo. She is not exactly deprived of potential collaborators to deliver a quality product.

If Britney can make good music (and she has been) without caring about her career Madonna should be able to pump out something amazing.

Being the biggest female pop star on the planet does not mean she's an invincible robot that should be expected to pump out fantastic music upon each and every release.

I don't expect to enjoy everything...but she is THE artist after all. You either like it or you don't - It's not the end of the world.

I'm just thankful she's back in the spotlight and hasn't been chucked in a box in some cemetary like MJ was. His death is what made me appreciate her even more. I certainly don't sit behind a monitor proding and pecking at the frame of an unfinalized song like others seem to be doing.

Just enjoy the ride.

Guest bluejean

Being the biggest female pop star on the planet does not mean she's an invincible robot that should be expected to pump out fantastic music upon each and every release.

I don't expect to enjoy everything...but she is THE artist after all. You either like it or you don't. - It's not the end of the world.

All I'm saying is be thankful she's back in the spotlight and hasn't been chucked in a box in some cemetary like MJ was. His death is what made me appreciate her even more. I certainly don't sit behind a monitor proding and pecking at the frame of an unfinalized song like a few others seem to be doing.

Just enjoy the ride.

You're right. It's not the end of the world. I guess for me, I just had this image of Madonna coming back with a vengeance to show the Lady Gaga generation how it's done. As a longterm fan I have expectations, that's normal. And I'm used to seeing Madonna on top.

There's no doubt I will enjoy the album and the tour regardless just as I did the last one. Even with a badly chosen lead single I have faith Madonna will deliver a good album as she always does.

You're right. It's not the end of the world. I guess for me, I just had this image of Madonna coming back with a vengeance to show the Lady Gaga generation how it's done. As a longterm fan I have expectations, that's normal. And I'm used to seeing Madonna on top.

There's no doubt I will enjoy the album and the tour regardless just as I did the last one. Even with a badly chosen lead single I have faith Madonna will deliver a good album as she always does.

That's the spirit....but even if she doesn't, she'll still be up there with the likes of MJ, Elvis and the Beatles.

She's an iconic figure - a legend. Her legacy is safe....it certainly won't come tumbling down if this album flops...but you already know that so.... :)

oh my, i didn't know there was SUCH SILLY DRAMA right now. Some people seem to have 12 years old. I have heard that this generation wants everything right now, but please, some people here should get a grip. they want it leaked, they want news, they want want want want. Ugh. I pity some of them, because real world is so much harder and things are meant to happen after long hard work or patience.

I honestly don't know why people are being negative. We should all be thankful she's alive, healthy and continuing to make music.

Just enjoy the ride.

THIS!

What exactly is a badly chosen single at this point in time? If it's one of the more accessible tracks on the album, then it would be a well-chosen single if Madonna wants to get as much success out of it as possible, no? :) Once can only speculate that it's a badly chosen single if they've heard all the other tracks on the album and gauged their commercial potential.

I still hope the lyrics will change

I just don't understand it : Gimme all your luv and give me your love

It's like ... Tonight I go out and tonight I go out :horn:

Guess you're new?

She sang "Gimme all your lovin', gimme your love".

I'm sorry but how can you ask such a question?? As fans, why SHOULDN'T we be grateful she's still alive and making music? How many pop stars have had a career like Madonna? She's a multi gazillionaire, basically 30 years of constant work and she's 53 years old with 4 kids OF COURSE we should be grateful she even cares to do ANYTHING at this point. To EXPECT anything from her at this point is a lot. I'm not saying you must like everything she does just because she's alive and making it but I just can't wrap my head around such a dismissive notion that she owes us or should be doing this or that.

Yeah, I like the new Britney too but you know what....a lot of people think she and it sucks. So, how can Madonna make something EVERYBODY thinks is good? That's impossible. Millions will like this new album and millions will hate it....that's how it's always been and how it always will be. Even her flops sell in the millions. As a fan I can only hope this time around I'll be one of the millions who like it, I'm sure I will. When it's all said and done she rarely let's me down. But then I don't go in expecting the second coming with each album.

Everybody uses LAP and ROL as some sort of template of what she's capable of musically but those are TWO albums out of what, 11 or 12?? That kind of seemingly universal love and praise (although it really wasn't....look at LAP sales compared to TB....and I personally know people who went off Madonna with ROL and STILL haven't come back fully really) doesn't happen each time out, it just doesn't. This isn't necessarily directed at you, but I think fans need to stop EXPECTING and just start ACCEPTING what they are given and if it's not your thing then just move on along. She's an artist you are the consumer that's how that transaction works.

:thumbsup:

I still hope the lyrics will change

I just don't understand it : Gimme all your luv and give me your love

It's like ... Tonight I go out and tonight I go out :horn:

It's like I'm hung up.. I'm huuung up on you

as an artist, i hope she doesn't read shit that people are writing on these forums and she keeps on doin her thing... and i'll chant L-U-V madonna! at the top of my damned lungs, coz i do =)

thank goodness she probably does not!

Guest Xanthium

Like Holidayguy, I'm really glad I never listened to the demo either. I'm slowly getting excited for this record. I mean, I totally am expecting the worst because I don't want to be disappointed but I'm hoping Madonna has not lost her ability to make amazing records. She's had rough patches before like AL and came out swinging again with COADF. Bitch better bring it.