Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Not sure if this has been posted...but anyway:

"The title of M's upcoming single has changed again. It will be definitely called Give Me All Your Luvin', as reported by Madonnatribe. The single will debut to the radio and will be available as digital download on February 3, as already reported. But there will be a special preview the day before"

http://drownedmadonn...super-bowl.html

I dont understand the need for "Luvin". Call it "Give Me All Your Love" and thats ok please!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

I can see incredible endorsements with TUTR even GAYL for Apple. This is the second coming!

i'm hoping for this as well. i have faith in GMAYL, unlike most here, and i'm excited to see how it will do, but it would be cool if she released the second single before the album drops, to keep momentum going. i wouldn't mind one of those 'itunes countdown' promotions, either. they seem to go over pretty well most of the time, and i'm all for getting the new tunes early.

i keep seeing talk about the album being her longest with the 'special edition'...i hope theyre actually doing this PROPERLY this time, as opposed to tacking on a couple of dire remixes at the end of the album and calling it 'deluxe'. hopefully the 'special' tracks will be NEW SONGS this time around. and i really hope it will be on itunes as well, not some stupid 'only at 7-11' or wherever type deal.

Guest groovyguy

i'm hoping for this as well. i have faith in GMAYL, unlike most here, and i'm excited to see how it will do, but it would be cool if she released the second single before the album drops, to keep momentum going. i wouldn't mind one of those 'itunes countdown' promotions, either. they seem to go over pretty well most of the time, and i'm all for getting the new tunes early.

i keep seeing talk about the album being her longest with the 'special edition'...i hope theyre actually doing this PROPERLY this time, as opposed to tacking on a couple of dire remixes at the end of the album and calling it 'deluxe'. hopefully the 'special' tracks will be NEW SONGS this time around. and i really hope it will be on itunes as well, not some stupid 'only at 7-11' or wherever type deal.

Based on the news/rumors that she has recorded a lot of songs and that Live Nation wants all the songs released, it's quite safe to say all the tracks on the regular and special edition albums should be new songs and not remixed tracks.

where is this turn up the radio song that everyone keeps saying sounds great, i aint heard fuck all about it ??

It's a good song. It needs a bit of polishing and Madonna's vocals. Could be a potential hit.

Does anyone want a collector's edition? I think the extended album version (special edition) is more than enough. People don't spend additional money for extras that aren't music related. Who here has the collector's edition of Hard Candy?

Does anyone want a collector's edition? I think the extended album version (special edition) is more than enough. People don't spend additional money for extras that aren't music related. Who here has the collector's edition of Hard Candy?

I always buy her collectors/limited editions, never the standard edition.

iTunes did that with Hard Candy. Those ten million remixes for 4 Min with "Ring My Whistle" tagged at the end.....

As for the countdown to M.D.N.A on iTunes the plan would be to debut the GAYL video one week followed by a few weeks wait for TUTR then a few weeks for the Album release.