Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

That special was AMAZING. I really hope there's something like that for this new record too (I mean a LONG making of special).

That was one of the best her specials ever. It was so great to get some insight of her in the recording studio.

That was one of the best her specials ever. It was so great to get some insight of her in the recording studio.

Was that the Kurt Loder special? Loved it :)

The Beat Goes On and It's So Cool lyrics?!?!?! This might be the birthday song.......

god that was annoying... if she goes through life just throwing around her lyrics of even the demo songs.

Was that the Kurt Loder special? Loved it :)

Yep, that's the one. It's on YouTube, I watched it a few months ago. She should do more of those type

of specials. She doesn't get enough credit for her hands on production in the studio. Most people assume

she just turns up to the studio and lays down the vocals.

Yep, that's the one. It's on YouTube, I watched it a few months ago. She should do more of those type

of specials. She doesn't get enough credit for her hands on production in the studio. Most people assume

she just turns up to the studio and lays down the vocals.

:thumbsup:

A full special on the making of a Madonna record. And a record such as ROL

Couldn't have been better

god that was annoying... if she goes through life just throwing around her lyrics of even the demo songs.

considering almost all her demos or unreleased music leaks at a mile a minute, she might not have alot of material left to go back to haha.

Don't Hesitate

Tick Tock

Every RECORD sounds the same...

Every RECORD sounds the same...

Perhaps she is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Every record sounds the same because you use the same lyrics over and over. Oh M, are you caught in a feedback loop? Do you want to sell records or just shit out some poop?