Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

:lmao: I agree with what you are saying but let's not overdo it here. Remixed & Revisited? :rotfl:

I am mentioning ALL the releases of the 2000's. Each were supported on one tour or the other. Love em or Leave em....

In terms of all-time/year-end critics lists, Hard Candy and American Life fared terribly. COADF fared decently, and Music fared best of all the 2000s albums.

VH1 offers up its 20 most anticipated albums of 20102:

http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2012-01-06/the-top-20-most-anticipated-albums-of-2012/?_rid=2771103.246800.60458&_mid=2771103

Madonna – Untitled (March): The Queen of Pop is set to release a new album. There’s enough in that sentence to breed more anticipation than all the others combined, forget the leaked demos, the Super Bowl half time show and lead single “Give Me All your Love” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

Guest bluejean

It doesn't really matter how the title is spelt to me, I'm more concerned about the quality of the actual song.

Please let the final version be a vast improvement!

Guest groovyguy

kiisfm TWEET THIS

http://twitter.com/1027kiisfm

1027KIISFM 102.7 KIIS-FM

New music from Madonna! Vote to get "Gimme All Your Love" on @JojoWright Top 9 @ 9 by clicking here! #NewMusic ow.ly/8oMUI

11 hours ago

But it's not even on the drop down list. Someone should call KIIS FM and ask them about this tweet and see if it was a mistake or not!

Guest groovyguy

Rumor: From Drownedmadonna forum

Madonnanow.com.br got the confirmation that 3 radios in Brazil already got the song and they'll start to play it on Monday.U can check the site for these news!

I tracked some tweets #GimmeAllYourLuvin or "GimmeAllYourLove so found lots of tweets that some poeple heard on radios it's gonna start playing on friday and some on monday!

These DM Rumours plus the KISS FM Tweet means that the final version of the single is out in the open already and we may even hear it today or at any moment soon. Can NOT wait!

@JAMESINREHAB JAMES INGHAM

#madonna reveals her new album title will be MDNA 'unless I change my mind' #Grahamnorton

@AmyBrookbanks Amy Brookbanks

#Madonna New album called 'MDNA'

Natalie Edwards

@nataliesedwards Natalie Edwards

Madonna new album is called - *drumroll* MDNA. OMG!

@JAMESINREHAB JAMES INGHAM

#madonna reveals her new album title will be MDNA 'unless I change my mind' #Grahamnorton

@AmyBrookbanks Amy Brookbanks

#Madonna New album called 'MDNA'

Natalie Edwards

@nataliesedwards Natalie Edwards

Madonna new album is called - *drumroll* MDNA. OMG!

:blink: