Don't play that stupid game cause I'm a different kinda girl

Apples388

Well apparently it starts with the two FUCKWITS "taunting and teasing" each other (whatever the hell that means - as reported by some third rate website)

so I guess it'll be

MIA: L-U-V!

Nicki: MADONNA

MIA: Y-O-U

Nicki: You WANNA?

:manson:

But fear not, my lovelies, because apparently the album is full of dark and personal AND LIGHT HEARTED (!!!) moments and Give me a Bucket (COPYRIGHT CUBB) is actually one of the WEAKEST SONGS on the record (but it is still the curtain raising single.)

Honestly what the hell is going on at Madonna HQ?

Oh that chant bit is just the worse. It's what brings a merely average song right down for me. What a shame eh Suedehead, with your wonderful avatar it all seemed so promising before. :(

Still, we have to wait and see... no wonder she got some knob jockey leaker arrested, sounds like she's in panic mode.. if she had the goods I don't think she'd be so harsh - Candy Shop and Music didn't prompt this reaction. :confused:

I'm quite disturbed that "Masterpiece" has barely made a ripple beyond the world of gay internet even though it is rather lovely. I played it to some friends the other day and they all thought it was a nice little song, and just what was needed from her at this point.

Instead, it will be wasted as an LP track I'm sure whilst Give me a Bucket will be given first single treatment with undoubtedly a cringeworthy live performance complete with generic sapphic nod to Nicki and MIA; crow vocals; trademark deep squats all topped up of course with the thigh-high hooker boots, hooker blonde hair and granny pants leotard.

Please God, Madonna prove me wrong!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

W-H-Y, Madonna

Y-O-U, you bother

I see you trying but i don't wanna hear it again

W-H-Y, Madonna

I see you trying and you're gonna need to change your game

Y-O-U you bother

Why do you try

Give me a reason why

Give more than you got

Maybe you'll do fine

As long as you don't lie to me

And pretend to like this song

Don't play that stupid sound

You need a different kind of song

This record sounds so lame

You've gotta step up your game

Give me a bucket, give me a bucket

Give me a bucket today

Let's forget it this time

And spew our lives away

Ugh @ all this talk of buckets. I've suffered from nausea all day and still am thanks to a cheap wine binge last night. I am hungry but can't eat anything. Being sick is my least favourite thing ever. This is almost as bad as "Gimme All Your Luvin". :vomit: :vomit: :vomit::zombie::(:rotfl:

W-H-Y, Madonna

Y-O-U, you bother

W-H-Y, Madonna

Y-O-U you bother

Why do you try

Give me a reason why

Give more than you got

Maybe you'll do fine

Give me a bucket today

And spew our lives away

LMFAO!!! :rotfl:

W-H-Y, Madonna

Y-O-U, you bother

W-H-Y, Madonna

Y-O-U you bother

Why do you try

Give me a reason why

Give more than you got

Maybe you'll do fine

Give me a bucket today

And spew our lives away

We hear you..

Oh that chant bit is just the worse. It's what brings a merely average song right down for me. What a shame eh Suedehead, with your wonderful avatar it all seemed so promising before. :(

Still, we have to wait and see... no wonder she got some knob jockey leaker arrested, sounds like she's in panic mode.. if she had the goods I don't think she'd be so harsh - Candy Shop and Music didn't prompt this reaction. :confused:

The cheerleader part is just plain awful. What on earth was she thinking? It's sounds like Toni Basil's Hey Mickey.

It's just so juvenile and awkward. Clearly a case of her surrounding herself with yes people.

It's like she switched off the quality control. It makes Celebration look like a mastepiece. Hopefully there will be better tracks on the album. If not, then I think for the first

time in 30 years I could start to loose interest.

The cheerleader part is just plain awful. What on earth was she thinking? It's sounds like Toni Basil's Hey Mickey.

It's just so juvenile and awkard. Clearly a case of her surrounding herself with yes people.

It's like she switched off the quality control. It makes Celebration look like a mastepiece. Hopefully there will be better tracks on the album. If not, then I think for the first

time in 30 years I could start to loose interest.

A-M-E-N to every single word.

I'm praying the final released version of the song will sound a bit darker and dirtier...and not so childish...I hope Solveig has forced M to re-take her vocals and adds more depth to her usual post ROL crow-like voice. Come on Madonna - Y.O.U. can do it!

FUCKING LOL @ Cubb's parody. :lmao:

What's even worse is that it's pretty much Madonna's own lyrical involvement in this track that makes it such a load of shite, as Big In Japan and Hello (very similar Solveig tracks) are a million times cooler and better than Gay me all your luv.

I am dying right now.

Please God let the final version of GIVE ME A BUCKET (COPYRIGHT CUBB) be different from the demo

I hear ya. When I heard the leak, I thought, oh, lord, please let this be completely different than the actual single. Let the single be a million times better.

There is so much hype behind this album and it just feels like is all going to blow up in her face(at the super bowl no less) What I would like to hear from M this time around is a bit more attitude which this song is clearly lacking. She has 30 years of being a star behind her, shit play off on that. You are the fucking queen! What we seem to be getting are listless vocals and uneventful production. Let's hope this demo will be radically different from the final cut, just like BGO.

I just don't get why at this stage in her UNPARALLED career the need to dumb down the music- is it to appeal to a younger audience? Well look at the Ray Of Light/Music eras- she was making mature yet still commercial music. Even her attire/costumes were very much those of a woman in her 40's... And you know what, she was never cooler.

I just don't get why at this stage in her UNPARALLED career the need to dumb down the music- is it to appeal to a younger audience? Well look at the Ray Of Light/Music eras- she was making mature yet still commercial music. Even her attire/costumes were very much those of a woman in her 40's... And you know what, she was never cooler.

blame it on the Menopause

Her last decent era was Confessions since then she has been going steadily downhill.

Are her days of turning out melodic pop songs with killer hooks, decent production and no cringeworthy juvenile

lyrics over?

Her last decent era was Confessions since then she has been going steadily downhill.

Are her days of turning out melodic pop songs with killer hooks, decent production and no cringeworthy juvenile

lyrics over?

COADF was just before her last album. Yes COADF was amazing. And I think HC is deffinately not a bad record, although I think she chose the wrong singles: first should ve been TBGO with killer video and after that DWERY. Last Candyshop. I think HC was a very Madonna album and that she managed to sound like herself irrespective of the famous producers(minus 4 minutes).

I also loved Revolver/Celebration. But its true there was no track that had the WOW factor that was present in lots of tracks of ROL/COADF/Vogue.