Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest bluejean

After Janet Jackson's Nipplegate scandal,there is no way that the SuperBowl would allow Nicki to perform a song called "Stupid Hoe" :lol: I think they're gonna watch the rehearsals and closely monitor whatever Madonna,Nicki and M.I.A. decide to sing.That setlist is fake.

I know, this is why I'm calling fake on this.

Unless it's just elements of that song incorporated into Gimme All Your Luvin.

Personally I think Nikki Minaj does not need to be doing her own song anywhere in there. She's lucky to be there at all. It's not like Slash or Usher featuring during Black Eyed Peas. This is strictly a Madonna moment. If they wanted someone CURRENT there are much more deserving people than Minaj.

Guest ditaluver

I know, this is why I'm calling fake on this.

Unless it's just elements of that song incorporated into Gimme All Your Luvin.

Personally I think Nikki Minaj does not need to be doing her own song anywhere in there. She's lucky to be there at all. It's not like Slash or Usher featuring during Black Eyed Peas. This is strictly a Madonna moment. If they wanted someone CURRENT there are much more deserving people than Minaj.

I agree. This is Madonnas moment :-)

La setlist "Officielle" du SuperBowl, selon le site Ultimate madonna :

Gimme Me All Your Luvin Mix Stupid Hoe (feat Nicky Minaj and M.I.A)

Vogue

Mix 80s (Material Girl, Papa Dont Preach, Li ke a Virgin)

Music 2012

Holiday mix Celebration !

I saw "Give Me All Your Love," "Vogue," "Music," and "Ray of Light" as the set list on the Huffington Post. Old rumor?

I saw "Give Me All Your Love," "Vogue," "Music," and "Ray of Light" as the set list on the Huffington Post. Old rumor?

well we should have open minds about this... we all know things change and it's like 7 more weeks so they can really still shake things up

I have a feeling this is going to be the best halftime in Superbowl history.

People will be talking.

i definitely agree... people will be talking and it doesn't need a pretentious wardrobe malfunction...

MADONNA releases a single to iTunes a week before Suprebowl, she releases her movie 2 days before it...

People will surely be glued into the Halftime to see what she has to offer...

Guest groovyguy

NBC and the National Football League announced today that the Super Bowl, halftime performance from Madonna, will be streamed live online for the first time on NBCSports.com and NFL.com. Viewers will have access to HD video, various camera angles and other interactive elements !!

This is the first time in my life I've been exited over a sports event :fag:

This is going to be her best non-tour performance ever!

Glad they streaming it on-line.

I can't wait!! I want her to have sex in the middle of the stage!! :bow:

YES! Or at the very least hump SOMETHING while she's on stage....a guitar, a speaker....her "box" :) whatever. America needs to be reminded of why they fell in love with her in the first place!! :lol:

Who goes to a Madonna show to see her sing acoustic ballads?? NOBODY. Bitch....wear something sleazy, pop your pussy, hump something on stage, fellate a cross, cuss at me and flick me off and I will feel like I got my moneys worth!! :lol:

YES! Or at the very least hump SOMETHING while she's on stage....a guitar, a speaker....her "box" :) whatever. America needs to be reminded of why they fell in love with her in the first place!! :lol:

Who goes to a Madonna show to see her sing acoustic ballads?? NOBODY. Bitch....wear something sleazy, pop your pussy, hump something on stage, fellate a cross, cuss at me and flick me off and I will feel like I got my moneys worth!! :lol:

She makes me so fucking hard :p

Guest bluejean

It's tricky because she really will have to play it quite it safe. After Janet, people will make a huge deal out of anything that isn't "family viewing." And you know how she loves to swear at these things normally

:lmao: she betta

It's tricky because she really will have to play it quite it safe. After Janet, people will make a huge deal out of anything that isn't "family viewing." And you know how she loves to swear at these things normally

Fuck it, she should never play it safe, I don't care if She doesn't sell a fucking album in America after that show I want Madonna to be Madonna all the time.

i like how she humped that boom box at Live Earth..

YES!! I loved that as well. Also, I think one of the reasons I didn't mind the S&S Hung Up so much is because she totally redeemed herself at the end of the song when she was humping that speaker with all her might.....

newyorkcity_121008_fred8news.jpg

GODDESS!! :bow:

Some spread legs!

madonna-sticky-and-sweet-425.jpg

Some meanness!!

madonna.jpg

I wanna see some slut face like THIS!

S%2526S+-+theoedd+2.JPG

I WANT ALLLLL THIS AT THE SUPERBOWL!! Haters and concerned mothers be damned!! :lol: I want to hear about how inappropriate she was the next day!! :)

Some spread legs!

madonna-sticky-and-sweet-425.jpg

Some meanness!!

madonna.jpg

I wanna see some slut face like THIS!

S%2526S+-+theoedd+2.JPG

I WANT ALLLLL THIS AT THE SUPERBOWL!! Haters and concerned mothers be damned!! :lol: I want to hear about how inappropriate she was the next day!! :)

ROTFL!! Right on Mother Fucker!! ;) You said earlier... "Let's remind America why they fell in love with her!". Well, I like to add... LET'S REMIND PEOPLE WHY THEY WANTED TO HATE HER AS WELL!! LOL! It's pretty much for the same reasons. :)

That all said, I think she'll probably play it safe, but let's hope she'll find a few ways to ruffle some feathers.

I love your sig pic! I want her to be along those lines at the Super Bowl. Not TOO MUCH but just enough.

I know. Humping of the boombox is like my favourite moment of that tour. :lol:

Who knows, maybe she'll hump Nicki Minaj (since she's kissed her).