Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/365-nicky-minaj-confirms-she-will-perform-at-the-super-bowl-with-madonna-on-her-new-stupid-hoe.html

Nicky Minaj confirms she will perform with Madonna at the Super Bowl Half Time Show on her new Stupid Hoe. About after 2 minutes and half Nicky says "2012, I'm at the Super Bowl!"

----------------

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/20/short-news-masterpiece-nicki-minaj-martin-solveig-katie-mcgrath-lmfao-forbes-and-more/

Nicki Minaj released a new track from her upcoming album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” set for release on Februay 14, 2012.

At around 2min30 she makes a reference to the Super Bowl.

Put ya cape on, you a super hoe

2012, I’m at the Super Bowl.

This seems to confirm Nicki Minaj will be one of the guests on stage with Madonna during here Super Bowl halftime performance.

My mom and me were JUST discussing the Superbowl performance when "Holiday" randomly started playing. (had my iPod on shuffle) my mom - "Oh my god that would be fucking amazing. The perfect song" (her exact words) :lmao:

She's a bit of a stan like me.

love her

:inlove:

according to Ultimate Madonnna - the official set list is:

La setlist "Officielle" du SuperBowl, selon le site Ultimate madonna :

Gimme Me All Your Luvin Mix Stupid Hoe (feat Nicky Minaj and M.I.A)

Vogue

Mix 80s (Material Girl, Papa Dont Preach, Li ke a Virgin)

Music 2012

Holiday mix Celebration !

i do question it though - i mean 'papa dont preach'??

odd choice for super bowl?

Vogue

Music 2012

No guitars then. Oh, and I knew she was going to do a Holiday/Celebration mix. It would have been stupid not to. Then again this maybe be bogus. But I think it's more fitting to the Superbowl than the other list. It makes sense to remember everyone about Material Girl due to her line in Macy's but PDP seems odd. LAV is not a surprise. I wish EY or ITG would replace PDP but I'm happy if this is indeed true.

Edited by IslandBreeze

Vogue

Music 2012

BIG BIG BIG QUESTION MARK!

Guest groovyguy

No guitars then. Oh, and I knew she was going to do a Holiday/Celebration mix. It would have been stupid not to. Then again this maybe be bogus. But I think it's more fitting to the Superbowl than the other list. It makes sense to remember everyone about Material Girl due to her line in Macy's but PDP seems odd. LAV is not a surprise. I wish EY or ITG would replace PDP but I'm happy if this is indeed true.

Material Girl, Papa Dont Preach, and Like a Virgin are her signature songs. I don't mind this medley replacing ROL. If true, I'm sure she'd reworked these songs into an ecstatic medley.

Vogue

Music 2012

Odd setlist.

Guest Not4Pussies

she's done it before, Like A Virgin/Hollywood medley at VMA's included a bit of Missy Elliot's Work It

plus Nicki does have a new album out next year.

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/368-super-bowl-to-be-streamed-online-and-to-mobile-phones.html

Super Bowl to be streamed online and to mobile phones

The Super Bowl will be streamed online and to mobile phones in the U.S. for the first time, the NFL announced today. The Super Bowl will be available on the league's and network's websites and through Verizon's NFL Mobile app. The service will include additional camera angles.

"With such a big television audience, it will be interesting to see the expanded reach," Hans Schroeder, the NFL's senior vice president of media strategy and development, told The Associated Press.

The NFL and NBC will do extensive research to find out exactly how many people are watching the streams and how they're using them.

----------------------------

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/45737082/ns/sports-nfl/

NBC, NFL to stream Super Bowl live online - NFL- NBC Sports

The Super Bowl, Pro Bowl and NBC's wild-card playoff games will be streamed online and on mobile phones for the first time, the NFL announced Tuesday.

The games will be streamed online at NBCSports.com and NFL.com through SNF Extra, which features an HD broadcast, DVR-style controls, additional camera angles, in-game highlights, live statistics and interactive elements.

NBCSports.com and the NFL have streamed games online since 2008 with SNF Extra, NBC Sports' exclusive video, but this is the first time playoff games have been streamed.

“We are especially excited to now bring our unique and innovative SNF Extra video experience to the NFL playoffs, Pro Bowl, and Super Bowl,” said Rick Cordella, vice president of NBC Sports Digital Media.

NBC's streams on Sunday nights typically average 200,000-300,000 viewers, compared with 21 million for the telecasts. The network has seen no evidence it hurts the traditional broadcasts' healthy TV ratings. If anything, the extra options online may help keep fans glued to the games on their sets.

"We don't want to limit ourselves to people not in front of the TV," Cordella said. "The playoffs are appointment viewing," he added. "People schedule their day around it."

“By adding multiple camera angles, HD-quality video, DVR controls along with social interactivity, our online streaming represents a compelling, second-screen experience that nicely complements NBC's on-air presentation.”

NFL Mobile from Verizon will stream the broadcasts for the first time on a mobile platform, the NFL announced.

“We are pleased to work with our partners NBC and Verizon to bring our fans more ways to watch their favorite sport during their favorite time of the year,” said Hans Schroeder, NFL senior vice president of media strategy and development.

The Super Bowl is Feb. 5 in Indianapolis. The game is annually by far the biggest attraction on television, with last season's Packers-Steelers matchup drawing a record U.S. audience for any show with 111 million viewers.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go for an even bigger audience!!! :dramatic:

Vogue

Music 2012

Wheres mah RayofLight? :gross:

that stupid hoe song is TERRIBLE!

TERRIBLE!

Just heard the song, and you're absolutely right. And "Stupid Hoe" is supposed to be a "single"? I can't see any radio station playing it. It's quite vulgar for even radio. I don't even get the appeal to Nicki. "Super Bass" is the only song I've yet to come close to actually liking.

Anyway, I don't buy the setlist with the inclusion of Nicki's song.

After Janet Jackson's Nipplegate scandal,there is no way that the SuperBowl would allow Nicki to perform a song called "Stupid Hoe" :lol: I think they're gonna watch the rehearsals and closely monitor whatever Madonna,Nicki and M.I.A. decide to sing.That setlist is fake.

After Janet Jackson's Nipplegate scandal,there is no way that the SuperBowl would allow Nicki to perform a song called "Stupid Hoe" :lol: I think they're gonna watch the rehearsals and closely monitor whatever Madonna,Nicki and M.I.A. decide to sing.That setlist is fake.

But they WILL kiss, no? A la Britney + Christina back in 2003. There would be nothing wrong with that. Straight men would love that.

But they WILL kiss, no? A la Britney + Christina back in 2003. There would be nothing wrong with that. Straight men would love that.

the SuperBowl is not a man's game... it's an all-american family game... if it were an all-straight guy viewing, there wouldn't be any complaints of JANET's starry nipples flying around...