Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest Fukujima

i just heard some great Superbowl news.

It seems she is definitely doing Vogue and the choreography is supposedly really intense. They hired some of the members of The House of Ninja here in NYC to do it. Have friends who know Benny Ninja and he was brought out to do it. Sounds like she's going to throw some major homo magic into the faces of football fans all across the country!

Cannot wait!

wow you put "Paris is burning" into my mind after so many years quoting House of Ninja.

love that documentary :vogue:

FUCKING HELL. why choose her, the woman clearly has NO STYLE WHATSOEVER :lmao: she will without doubt put madonna in some cringe worthy cheerleading outfit YOU WATCH :lmao:

I actually loved each and every one of those outfits. Those outfits were bold, different, and daring. She gave Madonna spunk, and she hasn't had that in her outfits since DWT.

83599322.jpg

I actually loved each and every one of those outfits. Those outfits were bold, different, and daring. She gave Madonna spunk, and she hasn't had that in her outfits since DWT.

83599322.jpg

Completely agreed! Really gives Madonna a hot, mature edge. You want her prancing around in a dainty gown below the knees?

Wow. I thought she might just tone down the campness but it will be really funny if she whacks it into overdrive! Perhaps she thinks that there's no point trying to convert a load of beered-up football fans. She may as well go for broke. The international exposure, although the event itself is pretty meaningless, will be stellar!

:confessions:

:drama:

The news keep getting better! Cirque du Soleil! The Indianapolis Gay Man's Choir! The House of Ninja! 150 dancers! Male Athletes! Male Models! Cheerleaders! Can't freaking wait for The Greatest Show on earth!

Will Madonna get lost in the middle of all this people???? :lol:

83599322.jpg

The outfit for the Grammys is perfection! I hope she comes with something as cool as that!

Yeah this sounds like A LOT LMAO. omg, well whatever. It's definitely going to be the best show a Super Bowl has seen!

My friend who auditioned did say, the dancing and Vogue bit was very gay. I'm interested to see how this will be portrayed. The audience might hate it but her fans might just die of happiness that she didn't compromise and kicked ass in a setting that was all about being tame. I think it will work in her favor and cause a little bit of controversery to all the homophobes in middle America who will be forced to watch it due to their wives and girlfriends who secretly love her. This will be fun!

Yeah this sounds like A LOT LMAO. omg, well whatever. It's definitely going to be the best show a Super Bowl has seen!

My friend who auditioned did say, the dancing and Vogue bit was very gay. I'm interested to see how this will be portrayed. The audience might hate it but her fans might just die of happiness that she didn't compromise and kicked ass in a setting that was all about being tame. I think it will work in her favor and cause a little bit of controversery to all the homophobes in middle America who will be forced to watch it due to their wives and girlfriends who secretly love her. This will be fun!

Will Lady Who counter-attack with an even bigger gay assault? :dramatic:

EXCLUSIVE – Madonna will Promote the Super Bowl 2012

We at Madonnarama just got some exclusive info on a new promo campaign for the Super Bowl performance.

Last weekend, Madonna recorded a few short promo videos that will be used to promote the halftime show at this year's Super Bowl. On a sidenote, she looks incredible!

Don't tell me we are also going to wait for this to premiere too? tsk...

83599322.jpg

Well, 2 out of 4 ain't bad.

Anyway, re: Superbowel. She seems to be going for an "in your face" gay agenda which I think is just what the USA needs given the recent gay suicides / bullying incidents and all that.

Anyway, re: Superbowel. She seems to be going for an "in your face" gay agenda which I think is just what the USA needs given the recent gay suicides / bullying incidents and all that.

I'm a bit nervous about this for old Marge. It sounds exciting but I hope this doesn't blow up in her face. I don't know if exposing booing homophobes during a major NFL game is necessarily a good idea, but I'll reserve judgement until the performance.

i just heard some great Superbowl news.

It seems she is definitely doing Vogue and the choreography is supposedly really intense. They hired some of the members of The House of Ninja here in NYC to do it. Have friends who know Benny Ninja and he was brought out to do it. Sounds like she's going to throw some major homo magic into the faces of football fans all across the country!

Cannot wait!

tell us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this is fo' real.....I will pass out......................who told you?

I'm a bit nervous about this for old Marge. It sounds exciting but I hope this doesn't blow up in her face. I don't know if exposing booing homophobes during a major NFL game is necessarily a good idea, but I'll reserve judgement until the performance.

It will be too loud and there will be too much happening on stage for any boos to be noticed. You KNOW this is going to be an epic performance! This isn't a Madonna crowd, it's the antithesis; she knows she has to BRING IT if she wants it to be memorable. And she certainly does/will ;)

It's not like Madonna will showcase gay kissing or anything like that when she performs. So, if she has gay dancers and/or singers, that's not so much a big deal. The performance is going to include Cirque, after all.

Guest bluejean

It's not like Madonna will showcase gay kissing or anything

Exactly. She can have overtly gay/effeminate dancing so it will make a point without giving room for any serious media backlash.

The news keep getting better! Cirque du Soleil! The Indianapolis Gay Man's Choir! The House of Ninja! 150 dancers! Male Athletes! Male Models! Cheerleaders! Can't freaking wait for The Greatest Show on earth!

:lol: I luv her so much if she made it the campiest show ever.. i cant think of anything more brilliant

I feel the same way.I think she should steer clear of any potential controversy and just play it safe.I love "Vogue" but I'm not sure if she should perform it for this audience.It's one of her "gayest" songs and I'd hate for her to get booed by a bunch of football-loving homophobes.

im getting nervous with all this Vogue talk. I mean she only did this song live once on tour and was sung very very bad. I dont want her to playback so im hoping she wont perform it. I want the world to see how great she can sing. Sing hits she can handle.

Now let me just say, on record, that she can be as camp and as spectacular as she likes, but by God, if I so much as get a whiff or a cheerleading outfit on her I will throw something at the TV. I have no doubt she would look fantastic but she got slated enough for the 'Confessions' leotard, can you imagine what she'd get for a highschool skirt and some pom poms! I have no problem with her being surrounded by cheerleaders so long as she isn't one of them. Personally I think she should go on stage in a tracksuit and give us her best Sue Sylvester! :thumbsup:

Now let me just say, on record, that she can be as camp and as spectacular as she likes, but by God, if I so much as get a whiff or a cheerleading outfit on her I will throw something at the TV. I have no doubt she would look fantastic but she got slated enough for the 'Confessions' leotard, can you imagine what she'd get for a highschool skirt and some pom poms! I have no problem with her being surrounded by cheerleaders so long as she isn't one of them. Personally I think she should go on stage in a tracksuit and give us her best Sue Sylvester! :thumbsup:

Are u an ageist? :thumbsdown:

just got an idea wat if the gays r dressed as cheerleaders and madonna is the football capt trying to hook up wit day cheerleader :wow:

Edited by LUV

Guest bluejean

im getting nervous with all this Vogue talk. I mean she only did this song live once on tour and was sung very very bad. I dont want her to playback so im hoping she wont perform it. I want the world to see how great she can sing. Sing hits she can handle.

Madonna is never going to impress for her singing, she needs to give an outstanding performance firstly and Vogue is her signature song. Perfect choice.

I mean LOOK at this woman doing that song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK3vxQ1znog&feature=related

I can just imagine the media in a frenzy the next day going on about how fit she is for her age blah blah blah, how she's got the energy of a 25 year old. Noone will care about the singing, half the people watching will probably say "Oh I didn't know she sings live" :lol:

Are u an ageist? :thumbsdown:

Nope, just a realist. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's tits if she walked on stage in a diaper. I don't have an issue with WHAT she wears but WHY she feels she needs to wear it.