Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

AL was released in 2003 and HC in 2008. I think Erotica sold about 4 millions by the time she did the GS. I think it's about 6 millions now. Holidayguy? In any case, even if MDNA "bombs", it would still sell at least 3 millions worldwide (at least 0.5 million USA and 2.5 millions the rest of the world) based on her sales record and that is a decent figure these days. Another thing to note is a lot of her albums might be under-certified.

I hope M.D.N.A sells more than HARD CANDY..

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/MadonnaExtreme

Madonna: “My Superbowl Performance Will Be 12 Minutes Long” On Sunday February 5th, Superbowl 2012 will welcome Pop icon Madonna to its stage to deliver what has become a heavily anticipated performance. Now, two weeks before it actually takes place, the ‘Material Girl‘ maestra has shared details from the set, which will include confirmed appearances from Rappers MIA and Nicki Minaj. With the ‘Sticky & Sweet‘ tour showcasing the gem that is Madonna’s effortless performance style, there is little doubt that this set might just be one of her pieces of work to date. Reported to include a mash up of some of the icon’s greatest hits, we only hope Ms. Minaj has been ‘going all the way in’ during rehearsals to ensure that she gets as much out of this appearance as possible, seeing as her sophomore album hits stores exactly 9 days after the show takes place. Either way, we’re sure it’ll be great. The question is though: Will you be watching?

Guest groovyguy

Super Bowl XLVI Casting

We are currently casting the following parts for the Super Bowl XLVI Bridgestone Halftime Show:

Athletic Fit Males, Male Athletes and Male Models

Please read the following requirements carefully...

All applicants must be local to the Indianapolis area. We regret we are unable to provide travel, air, or hotels arrangements.

For consideration in this year’s show, all applicants must fulfill the following requirements:

A minimum of 18 years old.

A height of 5’8” or above.

Be willing to agree, sign and adhere to a Code Of Conduct & Confidentiality Agreement.

Must agree to attend all rehearsals (see below)

Please refer to the rehearsal schedule below. Please make sure you can commit to ALL rehearsals. Participants must attend every rehearsal. No exceptions. A missed rehearsal will result in removal from the show.

Date Time Location

Wednesday, January 25th 6pm-9pm TBD - Cast Meeting

Friday, January 27th 6pm-10pmish TBD

Sunday, January 29th Between Noon-9pm TBD

Wednesday, February 1st Approx. 3-10:30pm TBD

Thursday, February 2nd Approx. 3-10:30pm TBD

Friday, February 3rd Approx. 3-10:30pm TBD

Sunday, February 5th Call Time approx. 1PM TBA Offsite Location

Before starting your application, please gather the following items & information:

Measurements

As part of your application, we'll be asking for sizes and measurements for your height, weight, head, biceps, chest, waist, hips, inseam and shoes. Please have a sewing tape measure handy to gather these (we'll have some tips on how to measure each).

Photos

Be prepared to upload one headshot straight-on photo from the shoulders up and one full body photo wearing a form fitting shirt & shorts. Please crop the photo tightly to show a full head to toe image.

Make sure the photo background is plain.

No shirtless photos will be accepted.

Resume OR a description of relevant experience

Please make sure your documents are ready in Microsoft Word (doc or docx), PDF or plain text formats.

Applicants may be asked to attend a call-back in Indianapolis.

Begin Your Application

Lori Goldstein was great 4 Madonna.

I was thinking that . Take a Bow . Galliano . Fab .

Sorry/Jump/4 Minutes/Celebration/Grammys 2006/Live Earth/Hard Candy promo tour/Hard Candy photoshoot

All of the above were forgettable images, akward looking... Especially HC photoshoot. Bea manged to make Madonna look 65. I dont know why she chose her again. Was it an favour to Jonas?

application, we'll be asking for sizes and measurements for your height, weight, head, biceps, chest, waist, hips, inseam and shoes. Please have a sewing tape measure handy to gather these (we'll have some tips on how to measure each).

Photos

I can help them if they have trouble meassuring their biceps and hips and cocks and all.

Guest groovyguy

I can help them if they have trouble meassuring their biceps and hips and cocks and all.

I'm very good at measuring bulges too!

Guest ditaluver

EXCLUSIVE – Madonna will Promote the Super Bowl 2012

We at Madonnarama just got some exclusive info on a new promo campaign for the Super Bowl performance.

Last weekend, Madonna recorded a few short promo videos that will be used to promote the halftime show at this year’s Super Bowl. On a sidenote, she looks incredible!

One of those, which has Madonna speaking some French, will be featured in France as part of a contest in collaboration with Polydor and NRJ.

Fans will be able to win a trip to Indianapolis, attend the 47th edition of the Super Bowl and most importantly, watch Madonna perform live!

Stay tuned for more info, soon!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/18/exclusive-madonna-will-promote-the-super-bowl-2012/#ixzz1jpRog6ZT

Guest groovyguy

EXCLUSIVE – Madonna will Promote the Super Bowl 2012

We at Madonnarama just got some exclusive info on a new promo campaign for the Super Bowl performance.

Last weekend, Madonna recorded a few short promo videos that will be used to promote the halftime show at this year’s Super Bowl. On a sidenote, she looks incredible!

Can't wait! :inlove:

i just heard some great Superbowl news.

It seems she is definitely doing Vogue and the choreography is supposedly really intense. They hired some of the members of The House of Ninja here in NYC to do it. Have friends who know Benny Ninja and he was brought out to do it. Sounds like she's going to throw some major homo magic into the faces of football fans all across the country!

Cannot wait!

Guest groovyguy

It seems she is definitely doing Vogue and the choreography is supposedly really intense. They hired some of the members of The House of Ninja here in NYC to do it. Have friends who know Benny Ninja and he was brought out to do it. Sounds like she's going to throw some major homo magic into the faces of football fans all across the country!

Cannot wait!

The news keep getting better! Cirque du Soleil! The Indianapolis Gay Man's Choir! The House of Ninja! 150 dancers! Male Athletes! Male Models! Cheerleaders! Can't freaking wait for The Greatest Show on earth!

Sorry/Jump/4 Minutes/Celebration/Grammys 2006/Live Earth/Hard Candy promo tour/Hard Candy photoshoot

All of the above were forgettable images, akward looking... Especially HC photoshoot. Bea manged to make Madonna look 65. I dont know why she chose her again. Was it an favour to Jonas?

FUCKING HELL. why choose her, the woman clearly has NO STYLE WHATSOEVER :lmao: she will without doubt put madonna in some cringe worthy cheerleading outfit YOU WATCH :lmao:

Guest ditaluver

Cannot wait!

thank you!!!!! sounds amazing!