Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

She needs to do Like A Prayer :bow:

Liz Smith

Madonna’s set list for the Super Bowl is still fluid, but she will, without a doubt, perform “Like a Prayer.” This is the number that always leaves ‘em screaming for more.

Edited by met

Guest Lovesong

It's not really 100 % confirmed... It's from a gossip site.. ''The Insider'' I hope it's not true, but if it's true.. it's okay, it's at least better than LMFAO :lmao:

She is promoting this as the best thing ever and she never really do this for her shows. So may we expect something really UNBELIEVABLE amazing?

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/473-cee-lo-green-to-join-madonna-on-stage-at-the-super-bowl.html

One of Madonna's guest artists at the Super Bowl halftime show on February 5 in Indianapolis is Cee Lo Green, according to The Insider.

Reportedly, for the past two weeks Cee Lo Green has been traveling to New York to practice with Madonna. He is expected to bring a new sound to some of Madonna's classic hits.

I don't want to hear him sing. I like his songs but I want to see and hear Madonna. Duets never work. See The Brits. They always suck. He'll just stand there in one of his dumb costumes.

So, I'm still hoping it's LMFAO!

Chello is so shit :rotfl: although i did like him during his Gnarles Barkley days. Anyway, a better choice than LMFAO i guess.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Kenny G and Rebecca Black though.

Ooh or maybe Lana Rey rey can come on and show people how to really perform

Her snl was sooooooooooo good!!

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

Cee Lo is going to do the Niki black-woman-doing-a-negro-spiritual part in the middle, mixed in with a special version of Fuck You.

I see you down on your knees singing like a prayer and I'm like... fuck you.

He'll come out on a flaming cross with his nipple exposed.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/25/in-short-cee-lo-green-2012-tour-super-bowl-beth-ditto-fabien-baron-and-more/

Moment Factory’s Sakchin Bessette on Madonna’s Super Bowl performance

Moment Factory’s Creative Director, Sakchin Bessette talked to eSpot about Madonna’s upcoming Super Bowl performance…

It should be quite innovative, quite fun and theatrical as usual.

We need to set up the whole field in 7 minutes, then do a 10-minute show and take it down in only 7 minutes before the game starts again. That creates a lot of challenges for the project.

Now that there will be a male singer onstage with Madonna,she can now perform "4 Minutes".Her and Cee-Lo can duet on this song.

How many "special guests" is Madonna going to have? Nicki Minaj, MIA Cirque deSoleil and now Cee-lo? Madonna only has to perform for 11-12 minutes. Obviously, I'll reserve judgement till the night of the broacast but, more & more I'm thinking she doesn't need all these other people.

Yuckkk!!! dis show is supposed to be about Madonna not these lesser artists. :rant:

And I agree Like a Prayer Rock Remix PLEASSS or maybe a soul version wit a Aretha or Patti :thumbsup:

Ahh, quit the dramatics. Almost every Super-Bowl Half-Time show features guests along with the Featured artist. These others included with her are only going to spice it up even more. It's going to be fun!!

Ahh, quit the dramatics. Almost every Super-Bowl Half-Time show features guests along with the Featured artist. These others included with her are only going to spice it up even more. It's going to be fun!!

It just these horrible flavor of month artists.. I wish she had a bigger name wit her like aretha or patti belting out like a prayer :bow:

It just these horrible flavor of month artists.. I wish she had a bigger name wit her like aretha or patti belting out like a prayer :bow:

But we've never seen a male singer belt out "Like A Prayer!" And if it's true that Madonna wants to shove the gay in America's faces by using an all-gay mens choir during the number, it makes PERFECT sense! And believe me, I am no Cee-Lo Green fan; but I see it so clearly in my mind and it seems like a fitting choice ;)