Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

But Nicki Minaj & M.I.A were already confirmed earlier, right? It could be them though.. but could be someone else.

I think it's someone else. She said: I have a special guest, so it means 1 person.

It's most definitely these idiots. Lol god, I can't stand their music/image/NOTHING!

actually i'd prefer these idiots as a sidekick over yet another solo artist showing up for another duet

i think mia and nicki are enough as it is

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2012/01/madonna_oblivious_to_eltons_golden_globes_diss.php

Madonna 'Oblivious' to Elton's Golden Globes Diss

Madonna walked the red carpet in a star-studded premiere for her drama, "W.E." in NYC last night, and addressed the Elton John/David Furnish feud after she won the Golden Globe for Best Song. Madonna said, "You know what, honestly, I was oblivious to it all. It was brought to my attention afterwards and I don't... I just keep going and don't pay no mind to things like that."

Madge recalled her emotional moment at the Globes, saying, "I was really surprised, I have to say. I always say, 'Don't expect to win and if you do, you're pleasantly surprised.'"

The elegantly dressed director is juggling her hectic schedule, preparing for the Super Bowl halftime show, in addition to working on her 12th album, dubbed, "M.D.N.A." and promoting her film. The busy star said, "My head is spinning. By the time you interview me, I can't think straight."

The singer hinted at what's in store for the halftime show, revealing, "I know what songs I'm doing, I have my guest artists, I know what I'm wearing, and I just hope I can negotiate the high heels I have to dance in." According to a source close to "Extra," L.M.F.A.O. could be one of the guest artists sharing the stage with Madonna.

In choosing sides for the football game of the year between the New England Patriots and the NY Giants, Madonna asserted, "It's a tough one... I'm just focusing on my performance okay, don't ask me to take sides!"

LMFAO is horrible. In a surprise twist i would love to see Elton John and lady gaga come on stage, :)

Wearing dog collars and a leash, on all fours.

https://twitter.com/#!/MIAuniverse

Picture_37_normal.png

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

wearin the tightest jeans to rehersal so theres no room for compramising positions twitpic.com/8b5uwl

View photo

9h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

this hotel room has mad picx of naked people - makin out- its kinda weird 2.11 version ikhyd has jus hit the "but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stage"

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

sosz im not pulling out "of" the superbowl thing . "i pulled out the super thing"..like to get a free pizza, i say heyyyyyyyyyy super bowl!

10h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

the sex book was crazy tho a sex tape before the time of sex tapes

i asked madonna if she was gonna show her tits , she said naaa everyones seen em

11h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

stuck in immagration for ages in NYC , had to pull out the super bowl thing

502478517.jpg?Expires=1327423323&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=swHCpnazABAOaCRo-LJLWdY6GXxrJd7s0ebzTPPR9BJ-xbYRjprksEWwp1vI9c4fSZUzTbtLgHns6R8V1Nbd89mMBSpg0zeydUL~7o5KXVgoCjnc0~SugkaLEIDX1uBIx1FHOjfhHzYSY1RaTv7nWtrjTwz3xdIU6Fclx~9Mrs0_

Oh God she sounds like such an asshole retard.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2012/01/madonna_oblivious_to_eltons_golden_globes_diss.php

Madonna 'Oblivious' to Elton's Golden Globes Diss

Madonna walked the red carpet in a star-studded premiere for her drama, "W.E." in NYC last night, and addressed the Elton John/David Furnish feud after she won the Golden Globe for Best Song. Madonna said, "You know what, honestly, I was oblivious to it all. It was brought to my attention afterwards and I don't... I just keep going and don't pay no mind to things like that."

Madge recalled her emotional moment at the Globes, saying, "I was really surprised, I have to say. I always say, 'Don't expect to win and if you do, you're pleasantly surprised.'"

The elegantly dressed director is juggling her hectic schedule, preparing for the Super Bowl halftime show, in addition to working on her 12th album, dubbed, "M.D.N.A." and promoting her film. The busy star said, "My head is spinning. By the time you interview me, I can't think straight."

The singer hinted at what's in store for the halftime show, revealing, "I know what songs I'm doing, I have my guest artists, I know what I'm wearing, and I just hope I can negotiate the high heels I have to dance in." According to a source close to "Extra," L.M.F.A.O. could be one of the guest artists sharing the stage with Madonna.

In choosing sides for the football game of the year between the New England Patriots and the NY Giants, Madonna asserted, "It's a tough one... I'm just focusing on my performance okay, don't ask me to take sides!"

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Excuse me while I go hang myself.

https://twitter.com/#!/MIAuniverse

Picture_37_normal.png

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

wearin the tightest jeans to rehersal so theres no room for compramising positions twitpic.com/8b5uwl

View photo

9h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

this hotel room has mad picx of naked people - makin out- its kinda weird 2.11 version ikhyd has jus hit the "but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stage"

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

sosz im not pulling out "of" the superbowl thing . "i pulled out the super thing"..like to get a free pizza, i say heyyyyyyyyyy super bowl!

the sex book was crazy tho a sex tape before the time of sex tapes

i asked madonna if she was gonna show her tits , she said naaa everyones seen em

11h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

stuck in immagration for ages in NYC , had to pull out the super bowl thing

502478517.jpg?Expires=1327423323&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=swHCpnazABAOaCRo-LJLWdY6GXxrJd7s0ebzTPPR9BJ-xbYRjprksEWwp1vI9c4fSZUzTbtLgHns6R8V1Nbd89mMBSpg0zeydUL~7o5KXVgoCjnc0~SugkaLEIDX1uBIx1FHOjfhHzYSY1RaTv7nWtrjTwz3xdIU6Fclx~9Mrs0_

i love M.I.A :lmao:

I sense that the special guest will be some kind of hommage to Michael Jackson since it takes place in Indiana and Cirque du soleil & Jamie King are involved.

I hope not.. I dont want anyone taking away from Madge, it is her damn show... already pissed her phony rent a rappers r making an appearance

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Some article called Steve Tylers national anthem performance a DYING RACOON :rotfl: not sure if it's Superbowl related, but it was at some game...and i think there was a ball, and Steve's giant gaping banshee mouth, so i'm guessing it is.