Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest Fukujima

sex is from 1992 and nicki did 2001 dwt. was seen with m in photos in 2002.

she criticized Sex post 2001 during an interview saying : " Sex is everything except sexy"

First of all, somebody should change that 2008 picture on her Wiki page.

Yep! They should put a recent one. There are plenty of beautiful pics to choose. It's pretty obvious that the "theme" will be the super bowl itself, with cheers and players.

Yep! They should put a recent one. There are plenty of beautiful pics to choose. It's pretty obvious that the "theme" will be the super bowl itself, with cheers and players.

I've tried, everyone else has tried. That guy who runs controls M's wiki page would not allow, or any other changes to be made.

I've tried, everyone else has tried. That guy who runs controls M's wiki page would not allow, or any other changes to be made.

A month ago someone changed Donatella Versace's page on the french Wikipedia. For a few hours her biography read something like this "She's the sister of Gianni Versace and she's also known for being very ugly. She's got the face of a cow." :lmao:

yes it is really bad all that playbacking. also his sister playbacked the sb when she did it. just hoping m wont do it. hope she sings everything live, thus hoping she wont do vogue, cause it sounded really bad live on the ss tour. looked great but sounded awful.

They both did the same covering of their mouth with their hand while pretending they're adjusting the radio mic. It makes me sick how Michael Jackson was never criticised for his lip synching. Madonna sings live the majority of the time and yet is panned as a lip syncher.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/22/jamie-king-on-madonnas-performance-at-the-next-super-bowl-therell-be-some-magic/

Jamie King on Madonna’s Performance at the Next Super Bowl: “There’ll be some magic”

Tour director extraordinaire Jamie King gave an interview to the Los Angeles Times in which he tried to remember exactly, who was the last artist he danced for.

He was neither injured nor burnt out at the time — he’d just become increasingly consumed with one-off choreographing and directing projects.

Finally, he says…

“Madonna!

It was her.

She wanted me to dance in her ‘Human Nature’ video.

I didn’t want to do it, but she begged.”

King has conceived and directed Madonna’s last three stratospheric tours.

“If you can make it all — and that means the stage moves, the choreography, the costumes, the lighting — be a reflection of that artist, you’ve done your job correctly.

Because the fans will really understand the show.”

Next month, even more of King’s oversize movement collaborations with Cirque du Soleil performers and crew will be visible during Madonna’s high-exposure Super Bowl performance.

He says slyly…

“There’ll be some magic”

source: latimes

Maybe madonna will use a magician theme?? imagine if she did a disappearing act.. one sec she there.. no wait shes over there.. or she cut nicki minaji in two and one half becomes mia. :wow:

MJ done that @ his Super Bowl in '93

Guest bluejean

Hahaha, altho I'm pretty sure she was only doing the pre-show that year before she pulled out.

What?

I always thought it was the halftime show?

“Madonna!

It was her.

She wanted me to dance in her ‘Human Nature’ video.

I didn’t want to do it, but she begged.”

Oh yeah Queen Jamie. :rolleyes:

Something must be done. That 2008 picture is unacceptable. :americanlife:

Something must be done. That 2008 picture is unacceptable. :americanlife:

It's all due to copyright issues. It has to be a picture that is public domain that doesn't have any ties to any particular photoshoot or even a paparazzi shot which the rights are owned by the photographers or magazines they sell the pics to. That really narrows it down.

it was the halftime show but she wasn't going to be the only performer

tina turner, phill collins, toni braxton, iglesias and hasbeentina were also performing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtZuRwT13EA

so glad she wasn't part of that mess :lmao:

Madonna To Premiere "American Pie" During Super Bowl Pregame

It never made sense to begin with why she'd only do the pregame, so I'm happy she ditched it.

In previous half-time shows, the artists performed their songs as they always did. What's most exciting about Madonna's show is how she's gonna tie the performance to American football. From what she says, I think there are a lot of drummers, cheerleaders, football athletes, marching band,... and I'm sure she's also gonna change the sound of her songs - reinvent her songs - to fit the event.

Must admit, that's not really original. If you watch the MJ and Prince performances, they both have massive marching bands come on the pitch during the performance.

Steven Tyler is getting blasted for his National Anthem rendition today - I don't know what people expected (it's fuckin Aerosmith frontman, people) but it's merciless. No way Madonna is NOT lipsynching or HEAVILY supported w/tape and backup vocals. Her career could be in jeopardy if she tries to go without it, and that's not an overstatement.

My brother has been watching NFL all damn day and I haven't heard the Madonna commercial once.

20sf1p1.jpg

You would think they would be plugging this as often as they could :lol: with the 'Bowl only being 2 weeks away.

[quote name=M!chael :D' date='22 January 2012 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1327279024' post='1185432]

None of the games that are on today are on NBC which is the network airing the Super Bowl.

It's the NFL either way.

:bruised: