Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

I think fans want news from him but as the past few days have shown it's best to wait and get it straight from Madonna.

But isn't the mystery and anticipation so much better than leaks and early releases?! Be patient, and besides it's not Guy's fault; Madonna is in charge and decides when her golden vault opens up to the public ;)

William Orbit just posted this on his Facebook ;

Be well, be swell, and what the hell

On what is gone we shall not dwell

We lead way, making hay

And see beyond the darkest day

Keep the faith, in trust we find

That tho the signs can trick the mind

Emerge in time, and time will tell

Was ever ever thus, and will propel

[will explain all this later, promise]

Thoughts?

William Orbit just posted this on his Facebook ;

Be well, be swell, and what the hell

On what is gone we shall not dwell

We lead way, making hay

And see beyond the darkest day

Keep the faith, in trust we find

That tho the signs can trick the mind

Emerge in time, and time will tell

Was ever ever thus, and will propel

[will explain all this later, promise]

Thoughts?

Could be Nicki M.s or MIA's rap on Gimme all your Luvin

He got upset and said its not Madonna related (I think, he wasn't clear) ...whatever. Lol likes told him, if her people were more clear about announcements, we wouldn't hound him and if he doesn't like it, make it clear, or don't work with the biggest pop star of all time, cause you'll get A LOT of people constantly asking. I mean, hello, it's a world full of fanatics of M.

ryanseacrest Ryan Seacrest

Just got a tip Madonna dropped by @JayLeno today...she said the super bowl halftime show will be "nipple-free" this year

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Millions of uber straight guys will be disappointed... her nipples looks a lot better...

Guest bluejean

I actually love the Immaculate Remix of Like A Prayer.

I do think the versions selected for Celebration were a joke though, they should have had the versions that were played on radio in all cases. And the tracklisting was good but could have been better. Songs like Hollywood, Miles Away, Everybody and Burning Up don't belong on that collection while This Used To Be My Playground, True Blue, Deeper & Deeper and I'll Remember do.

Anyway... carry on

ryanseacrest Ryan Seacrest

Just got a tip Madonna dropped by @JayLeno today...she said the super bowl halftime show will be "nipple-free" this year

Lmaooooo where are the janet stans? Awaiting online petition with 1.5 signitures.

Lmaooooo where are the janet stans? Awaiting online petition with 1.5 signitures.

God you are being generous !

who is else feelin anxiety over the performance?? i cant help but think wat if somethin bad happens like the mic doesnt work or the lights dont go on :lol:

You know, before I found out the Superbowl would take place in a closed stadium, I was most worried about M's cheeks. I didn't know if those babies had insurance or not. Can you imagine those cheeks freezing up? Oh gawd, the paps would have a field day!!!

i youtubed some superb performances and the jackson family's versions were both playbacked and the black eyed peas were not soooo good imo.

madonna can pull i off...hope she does everything live though.

Is this Madonna, I find it on twitter

Not in a million years! :p