Gimme your luv

Gimme all your luv today

(gimme all your luv)

Gimme all your luvin'

Gimme your luv

Let's forget about time

And dance the night away!

:lmao:

Oh Suede you know you love it practicing your own routine in your bedroom mirror in hot pants and Pompoms and a cheer leading ensemble.

And fishnets

*squeals in a whiny voice* It's only a DEMO!!! Let's wait until we hear the final thing before we judge it :lmao:

No. I'm gay. That means I can be judgemental on any subject with no basis on fact at all.

CUBB made the comment about this and now I can't unsee it.

The answer is yes! All the time in daily life....to everyone!! :D

I suppose to you we are living in a Gaga world now so perhaps Mama Madge is more fitting?

What do you propose?

"Celebration" didn't do that well in the U.S. due to Madonna's age. It's discrimination at radio. As for P!nk, "Stupid Girls" made the U.S. Top 20, but "Who Knew" bombed in the U.S. as the 2nd single. SonyBMG worked "U + Ur Hand" at U.S. radio as the 3rd single over the course of several months. It gradually climbed into the U.S. Top Ten and is credited for reviving the otherwise dead album in the U.S. "Who Knew" was then re-released and made the U.S. Top Ten, spurring further sales for "I'm Not Dead". P!nk did perform "Who Knew" on "American Idol" (the show wouldn't allow "U + Ur Hand" without her altering the lyrics), perhaps contributing to the sales boost for the album as well.

It's crucial that the record company must really make an effort to promote the album, and that's what WB lacked off.

Thank god Madge cut her ties with them.

But then again, artist also plays an important role. And it seems to me that Madge doesn't really put in much effort to promote 2nd/3rd single nowadays.

Ok, now waiting for Miss-Know-All and Mr-Thesis to throw stones at me. :dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

Madonna's long time dancer Jason Young has posted he starts 'hard work' in NYC today. This could mean Superbowl rehearsals are now in full force. His post from January 7th "2 days left in LA then we're off to the NYC again. good times and hard work!! Can't wait". Less than 4 weeks to go!

404803_249527268453598_180457125360613_630497_1951817387_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

Madonna's long time dancer Jason Young has posted he starts 'hard work' in NYC today. This could mean Superbowl rehearsals are now in full force. His post from January 7th "2 days left in LA then we're off to the NYC again. good times and hard work!! Can't wait". Less than 4 weeks to go!

404803_249527268453598_180457125360613_630497_1951817387_n.jpg

thank high booty heavens shes keeping those fat cheeks close! :wow:

Bye Bye Baby was performed so that Madonna could hold off and hide the new look (short cropped blond hair with a scarf) and D&G costumes for the tour that started 3 weeks later in London, she couldn't perform Erotica, D&D or Fever and obviously Rain was never going to open an awards show and get her in newspapers all over the world

Exactly!

Plus "Bye Bye Baby" was being released as a single in some European markets on that month too. MTV Europe was playing the performance as a video in heavy rotation as the time since it didn't exist a video for the song. She probably didn't have time to shoot a video and decided to perform so the song could be played on MTV ;)

Sounds almost as good as:

Time goes by so slowly for those who wait, no time to hesitate

Every little thing that you say or so, I'm hung up, I'm hung up on you

I can't keep on waiting for you, I know that you're still hesi-tate-ing

:demonic:

Something tells me I may end up loving this track once I hear it. When there are this many things to laugh about, it's gotta be epic. (like the "Music" lyrics when they first hit)

I would argue that the "Music" demo was a lot better than this one. Despite whatever weird lyrics "Music" had, I knew it was gonna be huge after one listen. This time, my instincts seem less impressed. However, let's see what she gives us.

Guest bluejean

'Music' did not scream mega hit at first listen. It sounded very avant garde to the point where it could have flopped. In fact, many then were hopeful that too was a rough demo and it turned out to be very close to the final product.

Very bold move for a mainstream artist imo, same goes for 'Frozen.'

Guest groovyguy

http://www.wthr.com/story/16480843/online-petition-started-for-super-bowl-stagehands

Online petition started for Super Bowl stagehands

INDIANAPOLIS -

The NFL says for the first time in Super Bowl history, online protestors are calling for minimum wage and insurance protection for hundreds of halftime volunteers.

The online petition calls for the NFL "to offer 500 halftime workers at the Indianapolis Super Bowl minimum wage and protection if they are injured on the job," setting up Madonna's stage.

Read more here

Yes.

People are starved for news so any tidbit is worth posting.

About the workers going on strike? Surely that QUENCHES the people's thirst for NEWS. Let's talk about the TEAMS playing the SUPERBOWL too. I see the need to be CONTRARY to everything I say but lets at least TRY and let logic prevail.

Yes.

People are starved for news so any tidbit is worth posting.

Yes! And it might have to do with how big this production is ...I also heard it was Madonna's wishes that it be indoors. (however it seems false since the stadium was already announced before she was)

'Music' did not scream mega hit at first listen. It sounded very avant garde to the point where it could have flopped. In fact, many then were hopeful that too was a rough demo and it turned out to be very close to the final product.

Very bold move for a mainstream artist imo, same goes for 'Frozen.'

I agree that "Frozen" was a bold move for a first single, but I don't know where anyone would think "Music" could've flopped. That synth line is a killer hook. It struck me as a hit the moment I heard it. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Well, "Music" is "avant-garde" compared to most of the stuff churned out to top 40 radio. It's like a mix of early Madonna and Kraftwerk, so how could it not be? :D

Still hoping "Holiday" ends up on full display on Feb. 5.

:D

Meanwhile, it seems I'm outvoted. Can't wait for more stories on the grass on the field and what type of Gatorade they will be drinking :horn:

No Gatorade will be available. In fact, Madonna has demanded in return for her performance, that ONLY Kaballah water or Coconut Water be available to the players and spectators.

No Gatorade will be available. In fact, Madonna has demanded in return for her performance, that ONLY Kaballah water or Coconut Water be available to the players and spectators.

Players must take part in a Kaballah prayer before the game too.

Guest bluejean

I agree that "Frozen" was a bold move for a first single, but I don't know where anyone would think "Music" could've flopped. That synth line is a killer hook. It struck me as a hit the moment I heard it. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Well compared to the stuff that was on the radio at the time, it stood out as something verrry unique. It reminded me of Everybody when I 1st heard it.