Masterpiece is a breath of fresh air

Guest Madlover033003

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

They should really release it on iTunes. It's such a nice song, you never know, the award could see it chart a bit.

Yeah, I don't get why they're still waiting. The soundtrack will be released at the end of the month, but it's not like releasing the song before on iTunes will kill it. People not interested in the whole album will only buy the song anyway.

Maybe they had it ready to go...

BUT...

they had to go back and redo the cover to now say..

"Including the Golden Globe Award winning song "Masterpiece" "

:dramatic::wow:

From Madonnatribe

"W.E. - Music From The Motion Picture" will have the following tracklist:

01. Charms

02. Duchess Of Windsor

03. Revolving Door

04. I Will Follow You

05. Abdication

06. Six Hours

07. Brooklyn Faces

08. Evgeni's Waltz

09. Satin Birds

10. Letters

11. Dance For Me Wallis

12. Masterpiece

As you can see "Masterpiece" wraps up the soundtrack album - coming up as previously reported in both digital and physical formats - and is 3’59” long.

Speaking of this upcoming release, MadonnaTribe understands that "Masterpiece" will not be sent to radios as a single.

From Madonnatribe

12. Masterpiece

As you can see "Masterpiece" wraps up the soundtrack album - coming up as previously reported in both digital and physical formats - and is 3’59” long.

Speaking of this upcoming release, MadonnaTribe understands that "Masterpiece" will not be sent to radios as a single.

not much different from the HQ leak...

Do you people like those beats? I like the melody and the lyrics, it's the production that sounds a bit robotic. I think it lacks a bit of drama, i think a more dramatic productions, like Live To Tell, would have fit better.

Guest Not4Pussies

the soundtrack better have the music that plays when Wallis is walking down the street and she tells Wally to get a life. Loved that piece of music.

Yes and no. It's a breath of fresh air in the sense this is the type of ballad I've wanted her to do for ages, it's like a better Time Stood Still. It's also compromised though with the hopalong beat and worst of all, what suspiciously sounds like autotoning in the vocals. That's a disappointment. But overall while not in the league of her best ballads, it's encouraging.

In fairness, I'm sure most if not ALL of Madonna's recorded vocals on ballads or otherwise have *something* there! :lol:

I can actually remember reviews of the Evita soundtrack focusing on the fact that some of the vocals sounded less than organic.

I love the melody, but the production is...., well..., it's rather dire. I think if it was produced 12 years ago, it would prob be in the same league as Frozen.

I'm sure alot of people had a fit when they found out M was working with Orbit on the new album cause his sound "never changes" and it's so "dated." Well this is far from it, but too far off the beaten path. It's missing that WO magical touch.