Masterpiece is a breath of fresh air

Guest Madlover033003

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love it! It's a classic Madonna ballad. I've listened to it dozens and dozens of times over the past few weeks and I can't get enough of it. The lyrics and melody are fantastic! Sorry to disagree with those who don't like it.

Guest groovyguy

I absolutely love it! It's a classic Madonna ballad. I've listened to it dozens and dozens of times over the past few weeks and I can't get enough of it. The lyrics and melody are fantastic! Sorry to disagree with those who don't like it.

+100

clearly its a beautiful song, which could ve been totally amazing if it wasnt UNDERPRODUCED (the demo) like all her ballads from 2003 on. This trend started with AL and she insist on it eventhough it backfired in her face. No great ballad of her was THAT underproduced. I hope the orchestra saves the song.

clearly its a beautiful song, which could ve been totally amazing if it wasnt UNDERPRODUCED (the demo) like all her ballads from 2003 on. This trend started with AL and she insist on it eventhough it backfired in her face. No great ballad of her was THAT underproduced. I hope the orchestra saves the song.

Minimalism works for her Mirwais produced material. Outside of him I like what Shep Pettibone did for her with "In This Life" but I have the minority opinion here.

Minimalism works for her Mirwais produced material. Outside of him I like what Shep Pettibone did for her with "In This Life" but I have the minority opinion here.

In my oppinion it doesnt works for any material and that deffinately includes Mirwais. Actually this trend with her was started tnx to him and AL. Obviouslly he made her think the simplicity was the key, but it was tnx to the simplicity that she lost the key. I even think that Miles Away (even though I love it) could ve been much better song if it was produced with more rich sounds.

All her clasics have alot of layers firstly ROL, but also You ll See etc... She should stop thinking that a great song should consist of vocal and a guitar.

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

:lmao:

My intention was to show Madonna taking a shit and looking at the Mona Lisa hanging in the loo. That's why she has that "OMG I have a huge turd stuck in my ass" look on her face while she stares at the "masterpiece."