Cause I'm a different kinda girl

Every record sounds the same

You gotta step into my world

Gimme all your luvin!

Gimme your luv!

Gimme all your luv today!

Gimme all your luv!!

Beware:

This was not posted by the DrownedMadonna team - it's was posted in their forum by a user, claiming his sources to be QueenMadonna and the MadonnaNation admin.

Ummm neither svperstar nor I posted any such thing :wacko:

an initial, M, would further tie the album into her movie W.E.

How so? :confused:

I don't really mind the title M but it does seem a little...unimaginative. With all the words (and letters) in the English language she can't come up with something better for her album except her H&M line? Same goes for her perfume. Oh well. At least she didn't name it something embarrassing.

Guest bluejean

I don't really mind the title M but it does seem a little...unimaginative. With all the words (and letters) in the English language she can't come up with something better for her album except her H&M line?

Its all making the album sound less like a work of art and more like merchandise. Tour merchandise at that :lmao:

Its all making the album sound less like a work of art and more like merchandise. Tour merchandise at that :lmao:

As it should be :lmao:

Who makes ART this days? Gaga? :rotfl:

Guest groovyguy

RUMOR / Probably Fake - there's no CD bar code nor copyright info.

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/12/madonnas-album-title-and-track-listing-photo/

Madonna’s highly anticipated new album is due to be released in March of 2012, but Allie Is Wired has the official title and track listing for the album!

The title for the new album will be… “LUV”!

Madonnas-Album-Title-and-Track-Listing.jpg

Above is the official track listing which features fourteen songs including the single “Gimme All Your Luvin” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

The image is part of a global online social networking campaign that will be engaging all you Madonna fans out there to unlock certain goals to release information about the new album (album cover art, first single, etc.).

This is all very exciting information, but it gets better.

According to an insider, recording has finished and the album is in the mixing stage of production.

The whole Madonna brand and website will undergo a total overhaul to usher in the new “LUV” era!

The new branding will begin after Madonna’s Superbowl performance.

Details on the new album are on lock down at the moment; recently a man was arrested for leaking the demo version of the track “Give Me All Your Luvin.”

The 31-year-old man was taken into custody and charged with theft.

RUMOR / Probably Fake - there's no CD bar code nor copyright info.

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/12/madonnas-album-title-and-track-listing-photo/

Madonna’s highly anticipated new album is due to be released in March of 2012, but Allie Is Wired has the official title and track listing for the album!

The title for the new album will be… “LUV”!

Madonnas-Album-Title-and-Track-Listing.jpg

Above is the official track listing which features fourteen songs including the single “Gimme All Your Luvin” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

The image is part of a global online social networking campaign that will be engaging all you Madonna fans out there to unlock certain goals to release information about the new album (album cover art, first single, etc.).

This is all very exciting information, but it gets better.

According to an insider, recording has finished and the album is in the mixing stage of production.

The whole Madonna brand and website will undergo a total overhaul to usher in the new “LUV” era!

The new branding will begin after Madonna’s Superbowl performance.

Details on the new album are on lock down at the moment; recently a man was arrested for leaking the demo version of the track “Give Me All Your Luvin.”

The 31-year-old man was taken into custody and charged with theft.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

FAKE

The Darkness Void - what a crap excuse for a fake song name. Jus call it Black Hole.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

FAKE

The Darkness Void - what a crap excuse for a fake song name. Jus call it Black Hole.

Lmao - and Girls Gone Wild is on there.....mentioned prior by mtribe that it won't make the tracklist. An obvious fake.

What ? There are Madonnarama's and Madonnathon's in NYC all year round and I'm sure you've seen all the different event flyers posted on Madonnalicious around the world thorough the years. Everytime she releases a single, album, DVD, or she's on tour, her birthday, Halloween, and new years, there's a MADONNATHON or Madonnarama. I've been going since I was like 14 . Lol

They play Madonna all night. Some are better than others but it always gets packed and they play the different tour DVD's. Fans unite. Dance til 4am to all Madonna's glory lol. I have the best time sweating, doing my imitation of her choreography. It's ridiculous but fun cause everyone loves to imitate her or come dressed like her. Tonight's sucks a little just cause they stop playing Madonna at 1am but I'm getting old and that can be a blessing in the disguise. My cue to go home and not get too wasted. Too many times, Ive stayed til 4am, being one of the few left standing and I'm dancing with another random fan to crazy for you...lol while the owner of the bar gets us shots and joins in.

The best one I ever went to was after her confessions tour in Madison Square Garden. They had a Madonnarama down the block. I was amazing. It was like 5 floors, all different eras. Performances of Madonna, a back alleyway for smokers. It was just the best. People were dressed crazy and there were cages and drag queens who redid her music videos and performed with backdrops of their own videos. It was a fuzzy dream lol

What ? There are Madonnarama's and Madonnathon's in NYC all year round and I'm sure you've seen all the different event flyers posted on Madonnalicious around the world thorough the years. Everytime she releases a single, album, DVD, or she's on tour, her birthday, Halloween, and new years, there's a MADONNATHON or Madonnarama. I've been going since I was like 14 . Lol

They play Madonna all night. Some are better than others but it always gets packed and they play the different tour DVD's. Fans unite. Dance til 4am to all Madonna's glory lol. I have the best time sweating, doing my imitation of her choreography. It's ridiculous but fun cause everyone loves to imitate her or come dressed like her. Tonight's sucks a little just cause they stop playing Madonna at 1am but I'm getting old and that can be a blessing in the disguise. My cue to go home and not get too wasted. Too many times, Ive stayed til 4am, being one of the few left standing and I'm dancing with another random fan to crazy for you...lol while the owner of the bar gets us shots and joins in.

The best one I ever went to was after her confessions tour in Madison Square Garden. They had a Madonnarama down the block. I was amazing. It was like 5 floors, all different eras. Performances of Madonna, a back alleyway for smokers. It was just the best. People were dressed crazy and there were cages and drag queens who redid her music videos and performed with backdrops of their own videos. It was a fuzzy dream lol

Holy shit, That sounds too good to be true! If only they would do that here in San Fran! Or...do they??

I'm sure they would. I usually looked passed other locations. I just look at the flyers to see what they look like. But considering San Fran is so gay, I'm 100% sure they have to have some kind of Madonna events on or around her releases.

Don't play that stupid game

Cause I'm a different kinda girl

Every record sounds the same

You gotta step into my world

Gimme all your luvin!

Gimme your luv!

Gimme all your luv today!

Gimme all your luv!!

That line is the worst. It doesn't even make any sense in the context of the song and looks like it's just put in to fit the "rhyming scheme". It's a horrible, discouraging sentiment to put in there as well, as if she doesn't care anymore and is saying "I know this song is shit and sounds like everything else, but this will do right?". Ugh. :grr:

That line is the worst. It doesn't even make any sense in the context of the song and looks like it's just put in to fit the "rhyming scheme". It's a horrible, discouraging sentiment to put in there as well, as if she doesn't care anymore and is saying "I know this song is shit and sounds like everything else, but this will do right?". Ugh. :grr:

Her lyrics are getting worse. Seriously, she should hire some decent songwriters.