11. church of wild restrictions

12. birthday song

13. masterpiece

14. set love aside

15. again and again

16. love on fire

17. kids

and its gonna be called "FUCK U I'M 50"

I actually like this except the Fairytale In NY. You're good.

Edited by IslandBreeze

Guest groovyguy

So far we've got:

Rumored Album Titles: Mirror; Mirror & Revolution; M; Madonna

Confirmed:

Gimme All Your Luvin’ (Martin Solveig)

Bang Bang (William Orbit)

Masterpiece (William Orbit)

Girls Gone Wild (Benny Benassi)

Turn Up the Radio (Martin Solveig)

Birthday Song (William Orbit)

Rumored:

Trust* (William Orbit)

Again & Again* (M.I.A.)

Kids* (Jean Baptiste)

Way Back Home* (Martin Solveig)

Church of Wild Restrictions

Disco Pogo

The Fight Song (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Shock Doctrine

Greatest

Symphony

Fantasy

White Noise

Eleven Shades of Black

Acid Throne

Soul of Nobody (ft. Rihanna)

Rumored: 17 album tracks including 4 ballads, 1 song (Gimme All Your Luvin) ft. Nicki & M.I.A., 1 song ft. M.I.A, and 1 song ft. Nicki, and 1 song ft. Rihanna.

So far we've got:

Rumored Album Titles: Mirror; Mirror & Revolution; M; Madonna

Confirmed:

Gimme All Your Luvin’ (Martin Solveig)

Bang Bang (William Orbit)

Masterpiece (William Orbit)

Girls Gone Wild (Benny Benassi)

Turn Up the Radio (Martin Solveig)

Birthday Song (William Orbit)

Rumored:

Trust* (William Orbit)

Again & Again* (M.I.A.)

Kids* (Jean Baptiste)

Way Back Home* (Martin Solveig)

Church of Wild Restrictions

Disco Pogo

The Fight Song (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Shock Doctrine

Greatest

Symphony

Fantasy

White Noise

Eleven Shades of Black

Acid Throne

Soul of Nobody (ft. Rihanna)

Rumored: 17 album tracks including 4 ballads, 1 song (Gimme All Your Luvin) ft. Nicki & M.I.A., 1 song ft. M.I.A, and 1 song ft. Nicki, and 1 song ft. Rihanna.

:shock: I was right!

ITCM.jpg

Album title: LUV

1. Trust

2. Dangerous Path

3. Sitting on Top of the World

4. Turn Up The Radio

5. Waving With the Crowd

6. Suspended to the Light

7. Gimme All Your Luvin'

8. Crossed Fingers

9. Birthday Song

10. Reason & Passion

11. Masterpiece

12. Solar Salvation

13. The Darkness Void

14. Revelation

Guest groovyguy

Album title: LUV

1. Trust

2. Dangerous Path

3. Sitting on Top of the World

4. Turn Up The Radio

5. Waving With the Crowd

6. Suspended to the Light

7. Gimme All Your Luvin'

8. Crossed Fingers

9. Birthday Song

10. Reason & Passion

11. Masterpiece

12. Solar Salvation

13. The Darkness Void

14. Revelation

From MadonnaDenmark

Looks so fake. No Girls Gone Wild?

tracklisthq.jpg

Guest groovyguy

He is given us absolutely zero info about the new album

IKR. And when info is leaked, he demands to know who the leaker is and comment that no true fan would do that!

IKR. And when info is leaked, he demands to know who the leaker is and comment that no true fan would do that!

LOL... why are you twisting one incident as if it's something he commonly says? You're taking those comments out of context. In fact, he claimed Madonna said "No True Fan Would Do That"... and that was in response to the leak of "GMAYL"... nothing else.

Guest groovyguy

LOL... why are you twisting one incident as if it's something he commonly says? You're taking those comments out of context. In fact, he claimed Madonna said "No True Fan Would Do That"... and that was in response to the leak of "GMAYL"... nothing else.

Sweetie, chill. I was kidding. ;)

:lmao: @ that cut-and-paste job. Some people...

And would she really name her album after the title of a Damita Jo track? (not that she would be familiar with it)

The flop album Discipline...

But is it his job to do so? Never knew of a Manager before (of hers) who gave out info months prior to an album release. He's been more interactive with the fans than any other manager.

Surely in this day and age he can give us some info about the new album/tour? How about uploading a video clip of her in the recording studio? A few song titles? Her website is so behind on keeping us up to date. We get most of our info from fansites. Other artists treat their fans to exclusives, free shows remixes of back catalogues. Celebration was so poorly managed and put together. No extras on the dvds -they had a ton of stuff to work with. For someone who manages the biggest female popstar on the planet his interaction with fans is very poor. He rarely throws the fans a few breadcrumbs.

Surely in this day and age he can give us some info about the new album/tour? How about uploading a video clip of her in the recording studio? A few song titles? Her website is so behind on keeping us up to date. We get most of our info from fansites. Other artists treat their fans to exclusives, free shows remixes of back catalogues. Celebration was so poorly managed and put together. No extras on the dvds -they had a ton of stuff to work with. For someone who manages the biggest female popstar on the planet his interaction with fans is very poor. He rarely throws the fans a few breadcrumbs.

But when have we've ever gotten such from Madonna's manager before? You seem to be disappointed over something that never has been done before. I agree that I would love to get more tid bits and the official site is pretty lame, but as for Guy... it's not his job to tweet to fans or divulge any info. He's simply managing his artist.

Remember Madonna's never done what "other artists" do. This idea of releasing "exclusives", "free shows", "remixes of back catalogs", etc., never has been something Madonna's really done before. Again, I agree it would be nice, but to be disappointed seems silly when we've never got it before, so why expect it now?

Again, it's not the manager's job to divulge info about Madonna's every move or her latest album. It seems weird all of sudden fans think this should be his job when we never had any other manager do such.

It seems to me some fans have forgotten the whole idea of how Madonna operates when it comes to releasing albums. She's always said very little and always worked at having some mystery surrounding it.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6234

More tidbits on Birthday Song!

We already hinted that this would be the perfect song to sing to Madonna on her birthday, now we can add the song is actually ABOUT MADONNA'S OWN BIRTHDAY. It's a totally positive song about growing up and getting older and about "our girl" being happy on the day of her birthday and wanting to party!

We already hinted that this would be the perfect song to sing to Madonna on her birthday, now we can add the song is actually ABOUT MADONNA'S OWN BIRTHDAY. It's a totally positive song about growing up and getting older and about "our girl" being happy on the day of her birthday and wanting to party!

LAME :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Let's hope the song is good because the concept is really really bad.

How very "fuck you I'm 50" of her! :lol:

But when have we've ever gotten such from Madonna's manager before? You seem to be disappointed over something that never has been done before. I agree that I would love to get more tid bits and the official site is pretty lame, but as for Guy... it's not his job to tweet to fans or divulge any info. He's simply managing his artist.

Remember Madonna's never done what "other artists" do. This idea of releasing "exclusives", "free shows", "remixes of back catalogs", etc., never has been something Madonna's really done before. Again, I agree it would be nice, but to be disappointed seems silly when we've never got it before, so why expect it now?

Again, it's not the manager's job to divulge info about Madonna's every move or her latest album. It seems weird all of sudden fans think this should be his job when we never had any other manager do such.

It seems to me some fans have forgotten the whole idea of how Madonna operates when it comes to releasing albums. She's always said very little and always worked at having some mystery surrounding it.

But there seems to be no end of information about her perfume, or her clothing range or Hard Candy gym but very little about her music?

But there seems to be no end of information about her perfume, or her clothing range or Hard Candy gym but very little about her music?

There is? Yeah, a lot of talk among the fan sites. But none of that is coming from Guy O. The perfume, clothing line and gyms are something fairly new. For instance... the one in Russia just opened, so of course it's gonna be mentioned. These are stories from the media and the fan sites. Remember your beef is with Guy O. not divulging enough info to fans. Not what the media is going to obvious report or fansites are going to talk about when new things happen in her career.