Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

What really worries me are those DUETS. I don't care if the album's title is MEGA SHIT and the first single is called TURD, but i just want Madonna being Madonna, singing like Madonna and doing her best. What's the point of having a mong rapper and a drugged musicial whining along????

Guest groovyguy

So far we've got:

Confirmed:

Gimme All Your Luvin’ (Martin Solveig)

Bang Bang (William Orbit)

Masterpiece (William Orbit)

Girls Gone Wild (Benny Benassi)

Turning Up the Radio (Martin Solveig)

Birthday Song (Nicki?)(William Orbit)

Rumored:

Trust* (William Orbit)

Again & Again* (M.I.A.)

Kids* (Jean Baptiste)

Way Back Home* (Martin Solveig)

Church of Wild Restrictions

Rumored: 17 album tracks including 4 ballads, 1 song (Gimme All Your Luvin) with Nicki & M.I.A., 1 song (Again & Again) with M.I.A, and 1 song (Birthday Song) with Nicki.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/notes/madonna-the-queen-of-queens-3/rumor-svelata-la-tracklist-del-nuovo-album-di-madonna/313404455360760

Rumored Album Tracklist:

Trust

Turn up the radio

Girls gone wild

Disco pogo

The fight song (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Shock doctrine

Birthday Song

Greatest

Symphony

Fantasy

White noise

Eleven shades of black

Bang bang

Acid trone

Gimme all your luvin ft. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.

Masterpiece.

Titles in bold are confirmed.

395451_311578492207006_127582847273239_1036285_1463487366_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/notes/madonna-the-queen-of-queens-3/rumor-svelata-la-tracklist-del-nuovo-album-di-madonna/313404455360760

Rumored Album Tracklist:

Trust

Turn up the radio

Girls gone wild

Disco pogo

The fight song (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Shock doctrine

Birthday Song

Greatest

Symphony

Fantasy

White noise

Eleven shades of black

Bang bang

Acid trone

Gimme all your luvin ft. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.

Masterpiece.

Titles in bold are confirmed.

395451_311578492207006_127582847273239_1036285_1463487366_n.jpg

I need to be enlightened. What is this M12 pic? Someone please do tell.

Edited by Pink Elephants

Photoshopped. It's Madonna from the Hard Candy shoots.

Oh thank goodness. We are in an era where album covers lean towards being jarring and provocative (Hard Candy) as opposed to just plain beautiful (Ray of Light, True Blue). Isn't it possible to do both? This M12 pic is interesting in a raw and almost savage sort of way, but it doesn't look like something Mert+Marcus would put their stamp of approval on, especially for The Queen. I think the pic isn't bad, but I have a feeling the real one will be a bit more dazzling.

By the way, I actually liked the Hard Candy album cover. It suited that era. I just hope she brings back the beautiful for the new album.

Oh thank goodness. We are in an era where album covers lean towards being jarring and provocative (Hard Candy) as opposed to just plain beautiful (Ray of Light, True Blue). Isn't it possible to do both? This M12 pic is interesting in a raw and almost savage sort of way, but it doesn't look like something Mert+Marcus would put their stamp of approval on, especially for The Queen. I think the pic isn't bad, but I have a feeling the real one will be a bit more dazzling.

By the way, I actually liked the Hard Candy album cover. It suited that era. I just hope she brings back the beautiful for the new album.

I'm getting the impression the album cover will be dark (possibly black and white) and Madonna looking punked out.

I'm getting the impression the album cover will be dark (possibly black and white) and Madonna looking punked out.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Can't wait until they unveil it. :dramatic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

M12 is a cool title for the album imo.

Would love to see her looking older on the cover too, i know that might seem weird, but i loved the Hard Candy untouched pics, i loved actually SEEING HER FACE and not a glazed porcelain skinned woman.

That was my first thought too. :lol:

Ooooh, I wanna fuck you right now... :wow: Can't wait for Vadge's 4th album with a Parental Advisory sticker on it. :yes:

It would be her 3rd album with a sticker since Erotica and AL are the only ones with one -- and of course the sticker used on the JML single and the Music video single.

It would be her 3rd album with a sticker since Erotica and AL are the only ones with one -- and of course the sticker used on the JML single and the Music video single.

If we refer strictly to the studio albums, then yes, it would be her 3rd.

Madonna-The_Confessions_Tour-Frontal.jpg

greatest... yeah no.

ima make my own..

1. give me all your lubbin'

2. a fairy tale in new york

3. going deep

4. hot hot hot

5. trust

6. turn up the radio

7. dirty liar

8. girls gone wild

9. bang bang