Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

Guest Not4Pussies

If that ad is the real thing, why did madonnarama say the ads would be using the Interview 2010 shoot. is that an outtake being used?

I will be strong and not listen to turn up the radio demo...

If it is any consolation, it isn't Madonna singing and you really can't make out the lyrics too well. The hook is superb though...if I had any criticisms, I'd say it is a close relative of "Hello" - but it still has a better chorus.

Martin Solveig produced a track called Turn Up The Radio for Sunday Girls and the song was cut from the record. Here is a live version of that song.

Turn Up The Radio

well, this could probably really it... just add MADONNA's vocals... at least most leaks right now sounds very likeable, it's turning up to be a solid album...

Guest bluejean

Not sure about Turn Up The Radio. It has potential. Reminds me of 'Hello' but also abit Black Eyed Peas. I'm anticipating something with abit more depth and soul, hopefully 'Masterpiece' isn't the only thing we get of that variety.

39423610150553880698974.jpg

Now this is stunning. True Hollywood glamour at it's best - I really hope this is going to be used in the promotion of the perfume! :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy
Found this on Kids on Billboard

Following a tumultuous year that included a highly publicized divorce from rapper Nas, the birth of her first child and numerous family court hearings, Kelis is finally back with a new label home, a new album and a new sound. Now signed to Interscope Records through will.i.am Music Group, she premiered the single "Acapella"-her first new material since 2006's "Kelis Was Here"-online in November. On the track, produced by David Guetta and inspired by her son, the New York-raised singer/songwriter takes her hip-hop-driven style in a more electronic/dance direction. Other songs on the anticipated eight-song project include "4th of July," produced by DJ Ammo; "Kids," inspired by homosexual clubgoers; the acoustic-guitar based "Carefree American," produced by Jean Baptiste; and "Alive," helmed by Diplo. Kelis is currently in the studio with label head Will.i.am.

The Kids rumor came from http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44197&start=1175

So a little update...Kelis will have a new album out in the next sixth months! Her new tour starts in january, first stop will be the maldives!

She has worked with Calvin Harris, Burns & will.i.am.

She has not worked with Jean Baptiste for this album

And GUESS which megastar has re-recoreded Kids????? Jean is working with her right now and he said she might take some of the leftover's of Flesh tone. He said the songs that were leftover were to "Sex driven". for an album like Flesh tone.

My source is Dm's on twitter from Dj NikkiBeats and Jean Baptists pms

And yesterday from MadonnaTribe forum:

The rumour about Madonna recording Kids is totally true.

I've asked Jean Baptiste about it a few months ago and he replied he offered the song to Madonna and she actually recorded her own version.

Madonna listened to 3 leftovers from Flesh Tone, copenned by Jean Baptiste, and Madonna picked Kids, so it's part of the tracks she cut for the album.

Kelis' version was coproduced by Boys Noize, I don't know Madonna's.

At this stage, I don't know whether Kids will make the final cut or not, as Jean has been pretty vague last time we chatted, but a Madonna sung version of it does exist.

Just for the record, the track is inspired to the gay club scene, so you can easily guess what the title 'Kids' stands for.

Not sure about Turn Up The Radio. It has potential. Reminds me of 'Hello' but also abit Black Eyed Peas. I'm anticipating something with abit more depth and soul, hopefully 'Masterpiece' isn't the only thing we get of that variety.

OMG Masterpiece has depth! No hope for the music. Mirwais should've been all over this project to EP and QC the whole thing.

Guest groovyguy

With Orbit's touch and Madonna adding her magic to it, they can totally rework this into a killer song.

Guest astonishing!

Sounds like a fun song, I could definitely hear Madonna singing that. And it does sound like it could be a great 2nd single for early summer!

The only thing I hope is UMG don't fuck up the promo for this LN debut album.

Don't worry they won't. Everybody has been instructed to be tight lipped about the project but Universal branches in every country are working on the project 24/7. Wonder why the investigation and arrest in Spain because of the "GMAYL" leak ? Part of Universal's plan to show M. how much they are hands on. But expect HUGE promo. Remember that for Universal not only having Madonna is something they sought after for a very long time but it's also an investment. And it's bloody impossible to have someone from Universal in the know to spill the beans on the project when it was the esaiest thing with Warner :)