Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

DrownedMadonna.com heard some more interesting news and we want to share it with you. Beside co-writing and co-producing the track, Martin Solveig himself has done a few mixes of Madonna's Gimme All Your Luvin. But also the wizard William Orbit remixed the first single, and so did Italian DJ Benni Benassi. The exciting news is that Stuart Price remixed Gimme All Your Luvin as well!! Also other 2 names are mixing Madonna's new single, but we can not say anything as for now. Stay tuned to DrownedMadonna.com for more.

That is wonderful, however the best news (which I am waiting for) is that the single sounds nothing like the demo (lyrically or musically). :lol:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/369-giovanni-bianco-working-hard-on-madonnas-album-cover.html

Giovanni Bianco working hard on Madonna's Album Cover

Art director Giovanni Bianco tweeted a tweet to Stefano Gabbana, saying that he is still working, because "our dear friend M makes me work very hard, but I'm very happy".

Giovanni Bianco is talking about Madonna and the cover of her upcoming album on which he is currently working.

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/369-giovanni-bianco-working-hard-on-madonnas-album-cover.html

Art director Giovanni Bianco tweeted a tweet to Stefano Gabbana, saying that he is still working, because "our dear friend M makes me work very hard, but I'm very happy".

Giovanni Bianco is talking about Madonna and the cover of her upcoming album on which he is currently working.

Better do a great work!

Working hard on photoshopping Madge's face? :1251:

Please let it be a color shot (and not in B&W) and have a cool background (not cracked candy or anything else cheap).

Guest groovyguy

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44197&start=1175

"So a little update...Kelis will have a new album out in the next sixth months! Her new tour starts in january, first stop will be the maldives! She has worked with Calvin Harris, Burns & will.i.am. She has not worked with Jean Baptiste for this album And GUESS which megastar has re-recoreded Kids????? Jean is working with her right now and he said she might take some of the leftover's of Flesh tone. He said the songs that were leftover were too "Sex driven". for an album like Flesh tone."

Is that megastar Madonna? Supposedly, it's a song that did not make it on Kelis' "Flesh Tone" and it's a song about gay clubgoers.

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44197&start=1175

"So a little update...Kelis will have a new album out in the next sixth months! Her new tour starts in january, first stop will be the maldives! She has worked with Calvin Harris, Burns & will.i.am. She has not worked with Jean Baptiste for this album And GUESS which megastar has re-recoreded Kids????? Jean is working with her right now and he said she might take some of the leftover's of Flesh tone. He said the songs that were leftover were too "Sex driven". for an album like Flesh tone."

Is that megastar Madonna? Supposedly, it's a song that did not make it on Kelis' "Flesh Tone" and it's a song about gay clubgoers.

Kelis leftovers? OMG Madonna Y Would U Wanna!

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/364-more-details-on-madonnas-new-album-trust-is-planned-to-open-the-album.html

DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna's new album is expected to be open by a ballad called Trust. The song is co-written by Sia and produced by William Orbit, as earlier rumoured.

Trust is a cross between Live to Tell and Gone. Incredibly melodic, full of layers and harmonies, and background vocals. All strings and flutes.

We also learnt that Madonna's new album contains 4 ballads now. Bang Bang maybe be not on the album anymore, but it's not definitive yet.

There will be also a USB album. 17 are the tracks that have been registered as for now, and they should be on ASCAP by the end of the month.

Keep in mind that nothing is definitive at this point. So everything could still change.

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2011/09/new-madonna-album-details-reportedly-come-to-light/ Sep 29, 2011

A couple of weeks ago we got a Madonna album update (kinda sorta) from her manager Guy Oseary but today we learn new album deets from an outside source. According to the Chicago Examiner, record industry insiders are spilling some deets about the new album that Madonna is currently recording. Apparently, word is that she is going for a “milestone album” kind of vibe, in the vein of Like A Prayer or Ray of Light. We already know the album is slated for a Spring 2012 release so we should be hearing new stuff very soon in the coming months. Read on for the reported deets and get excited, if any of the info below turns out to be true then we are in for an amazing Madonna album.

Chicago reps for Universal Music Group claim Madonna is set to release her new album next spring. There is no album title yet, but one of the album’s strongest tracks is said to be a song called “Trust,” which was either co-written or co-produced with Sia. It is said to be like “Live to Tell,” but ten times better. Jim Steinman, one of the producers originally set for the album, is no longer on board. Instead, William Orbit and Jean Baptiste Kouame are producing a lion’s share of the album. Madonna is also very involved and is writing and producing some tracks all by herself. Industry insiders see this album as a milestone for Madonna in the same degree “Like a Prayer” and “Ray of Light” were. Madonna’s 2012 tour is being planned as we speak and it will be different from previous tours. Jamie King, Madonna’s long-time tour collaborator, will no longer be involved. Stay tuned for more information.

I’ve also heard reports that Madonna is working with Sia so I’m confident that that part of this report is true. I am very pleased that William Orbit will have a heavy hand in this new album. As I’ve said repeatedly, Hard Candy was not Maddy‘s best effort so I’m really looking forward to a smash sensation album. I dunno … I can fell it in my bones … this new Madonna album is going to be amazing. I. Can’t. Wait!

Guest groovyguy

Kelis leftovers? OMG Madonna Y Would U Wanna!

Why not if it's good. Those songs were left out because they were too "sex driven" not because they were bad. Madonna has taken songs written for others before - "Holiday", written by Curtis Hudson and Lisa Stevens, was turned down by Phyllis Hyman and Mary Wilson, formerly of The Supremes; "Open Your Heart" which was written for Cyndi Lauper by songwriters Gardner Cole and Peter Rafelson; "La Isla Bonita", a song first offered to Michael Jackson before Madonna accepted it and re-wrote the lyrics with Patrick Leonard.

Why not if it's good. Those songs were left out because they were too "sex driven" not because they were bad. Madonna has taken songs written for others before - "Holiday", written by Curtis Hudson and Lisa Stevens, was turned down by Phyllis Hyman and Mary Wilson, formerly of The Supremes; "Open Your Heart" which was written for Cyndi Lauper by songwriters Gardner Cole and Peter Rafelson; "La Isla Bonita", a song first offered to Michael Jackson before Madonna accepted it and re-wrote the lyrics with Patrick Leonard.

Holiday was for Phyllis Hyman (RIP)? :lol:

Why would Jamie King be involved with the album?

It said he wasn't doing the tour.

Madonna’s 2012 tour is being planned as we speak and it will be different from previous tours. Jamie King, Madonna’s long-time tour collaborator, will no longer be involved.

There is no album title yet, but one of the album’s strongest tracks is said to be a song called “Trust,” which was either co-written or co-produced with Sia. It is said to be like “Live to Tell,” but ten times better.

It's this kind of hype that will leave people disappointed in the end. Even Ray of Light had nothing that was ten times better than LTT. Really, that song is pretty hard to top ballad-wise. Frozen was just as good but not 10x better. What other of her ballads come even close in terms of production, melody and lyrics?

Anyway, whoever can start topics, maybe this could be an interesting topic. Which M ballad is the greatest (not favorite)? If you were a music critic, how would you rank her ballads unbiasedly?

Guest groovyguy

It said he wasn't doing the tour.

Madonna’s 2012 tour is being planned as we speak and it will be different from previous tours. Jamie King, Madonna’s long-time tour collaborator, will no longer be involved.

I hope that it's true.

Guest groovyguy

Can we TRUST these lyrics?

http://letras.terra.com/madonna/1973098/

Trust

Madonna

Lost in a dream

Nothing is what it seems

Searching my head

For the words that you said

Tears filled my eyes

As we said our last goodbyes

This sad scene replays

Of you walking away

My body aches from mistakes

Betrayed by lust

We lied to each other so much

That in nothing we trust

Time and again

She repeats let's be friends

I smile and say yes

Another truth bends

I must confess

I try to let go, but I know

We'll never end 'til we're dust

We lied to each other again

But I wish I could trust

My body aches from mistakes

Betrayed by lust

That in nothing we trust

God help me please, on my knees

Betrayed by lust

Now there's nothing we trust

(whispered):

'How could this be happening to me

I'm lying when I say "trust me"

I can't believe this is true

Trust hurts

Why does trust equal suffering'

Absolutely nothing we trust !

I hope it's not true.

It hardly seems 10x better than this lyrically.

I have a tale to tell

Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well

I was not ready for the fall

Too blind to see the writing on the wall

Chorus:

A man can tell a thousand lies

I've learned my lesson well

Hope I live to tell

The secret I have learned, 'till then

It will burn inside of me

I know where beauty lives

I've seen it once, I know the warm she gives

The light that you could never see

It shines inside, you can't take that from me

(chorus)

2nd Chorus:

The truth is never far behind

You kept it hidden well

If I live to tell

The secret I knew then

Will I ever have the chance again

If I ran away, I'd never have the strength

To go very far

How could they hear the beating of my heart

Will it grow cold

The secret that I hide, will I grow old

How would they hear

When would they learn

How would they know

If it is true, though, please let this be the last song with "dream/seem."

Edited by IslandBreeze

Guest ditaluver

thats where the problems are...comparing classics from the past.

of course nothing is going to seem as good as those classics.

but Im not going to go as far as saying I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE

i'll wait till I hear the song before I flip

thats where the problems are...comparing classics from the past.

of course nothing is going to seem as good as those classics.

but Im not going to go as far as saying I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE

i'll wait till I hear the song before I flip

I'm not saying it's bad. But it's not great. With all the hype they are feeding us, I hope we don't get disappointed in the end. Lyrics are only a part of the song and as the lyrics for "Music" can attest, they don't make a song sometimes. However, when dealing with ballads, lyrics become much more important. So, though the lyrics are not awful (if a bit cliched), they are miles away from LTT or PTT. So I hope they dropped the "10x better than LTT" hype unless they can deliver.

Edited by IslandBreeze

Guest ditaluver

someone is going to be disappointed. no doubt. that is what is wrong with the internet. its a dumping ground for whiners

also who started the hype? her team?

thats another thing wrong with the internet. one schmuck says 1 thing and its passed off as gospel then everyone goies bizerk when its not true

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/21/madonna-and-solveig-turning-up-the-radio-new-album-track-revealed/

Madonna and Solveig Turning up the Radio – New Album Track Revealed!

Madonnarama, was the first to reveal the collaboration with Martin Solveig, William Orbit and Benny Bennassi for Madonna’s upcoming album.

We also gave you the title tracks “Gimme all your luvin”, “Girls gone wild”, “Masterpiece” and “Bang Bang” before anyone else…

Today, we can reveal the name of another track produced by Martin Solveig for Madonna’s next album, called “Turn up the Radio”.

The track is already being considered as a second or third single release for the album.

It’s an uptempo dance-pop song that could get numerous amazing remix treatments and become a massive hit in clubs and in the charts.

So far we’ve got…

Gimme all your luvin’

Bang Bang (possibly a B-side)

Masterpiece

Girls gone Wild

Turn up the Radio

http://www.madonnara...track-revealed/

Madonna and Solveig Turning up the Radio – New Album Track Revealed!

Madonnarama, was the first to reveal the collaboration with Martin Solveig, William Orbit and Benny Bennassi for Madonna's upcoming album.

We also gave you the title tracks "Gimme all your luvin", "Girls gone wild", "Masterpiece" and "Bang Bang" before anyone else…

Today, we can reveal the name of another track produced by Martin Solveig for Madonna's next album, called "Turn up the Radio".

The track is already being considered as a second or third single release for the album.

It's an uptempo dance-pop song that could get numerous amazing remix treatments and become a massive hit in clubs and in the charts.

So far we've got…

Gimme all your luvin'

Bang Bang (possibly a B-side)

Masterpiece

Girls gone Wild

Turn up the Radio

much excite...