Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

I used to love her, now I can't stand her. I think it's because of how much she filled her mouth with praises and then delivered it to us through that stupid smoke and mirrors like 4 Minutes, Celebration, Revolver, It's So Cool (..for what???).

She just takes herself WAAAY to seriously and thinks she can get away with anything because she could sell stadiums. Weeeelllllll. . . . Sorry Mamadonna, but I'd say no to cheesy Give Me All Your Love shit this time. How about you just making music and I'll get my history lessons from books, instead of you who constantly wants to prove that you are a gifted and talented Queen of Pop or film director!

Make music from your heart not through LiveNation ticket counter! :noway:

oh shut up

what's the point of being here if you can't stand her anymore??

I used to love her, now I can't stand her. I think it's because of how much she filled her mouth with praises and then delivered it to us through that stupid smoke and mirrors like 4 Minutes, Celebration, Revolver, It's So Cool (..for what???).

She just takes herself WAAAY to seriously and thinks she can get away with anything because she could sell stadiums. Weeeelllllll. . . . Sorry Mamadonna, but I'd say no to cheesy Give Me All Your Love shit this time. How about you just making music and I'll get my history lessons from books, instead of you who constantly wants to prove that you are a gifted and talented Queen of Pop or film director!

SHUT YOUR HOLE FREAKY MONSTER!

2jb0fif.gif

... and enjoy it with the things you like. :)

Edited by Tonight

Ban him please

Then say no, and move on. And while you're at it, change your screen name and avatar (if you list "Celebration" in the smoke and mirrors category... it makes you look silly and a little confused.)

Ban him please

Ban me or not ban me...it doesn't matter. I have opinion..so do you. You don't have to agree with me.

The fact is her new single Give Me All Your Love (a sad leftover from Ciara's album) will flop because Madonna has lost touch with the reality. Her marketing strategies dont work for her anymore! Admit it..and now Nicki Minaj? :doh:

Madonna is in a rut. She has been feeding us with mediocre album, music, video & movie since American Life! And now the movie WE (half of the world populations don't even know or care).... Come on!

You guys can stroke her ego but that's not helping her to grow. Is it? :clap:

Time for Guy Oseary & Madonna to read Philip Kotler's: 4'Ps ...Marketing strategies! :fag:

Edited by madonnacelebration

Ban me or not ban me...it doesn't matter. I have opinion..so do you. You don't have to agree with me.

The fact is her new single Give Me All Your Love (a sad leftover from Ciara's album) will flop because Madonna has lost touch with the reality. Her marketing strategies doesn't work anymore! Admit it..and now Nicki Minaj? :doh:

Madonna is in a rut. She has been feeding us with mediocre album, music, video & movie since American Life! And now the movie WE (half of the world populations don't even know or care).... Come on!

Please just don't respond to this idiot. He's just infiltrating the forum to annoy fans. Hes like a little kid. If you give him the attention, he'll just keep going...if you don't like her anymore, get off the fucking forum asshole. No one asked for you stupid opinion. We have plenty of people on here who don't like Give Me All Your Love and I personally can't stand the idea of Nicki Minaj being part of her new single/album but we share our opinions constructively not like your stupid ass. Goodnite. :demonic:

Edited by Mensch

Please just don't respond to this idiot. He's just infiltrating the forum to annoy fans. Hes like a little kid. If you give him the attention, he'll just keep going...if you don't like her anymore, get off the fucking forum asshole. No one asked for you stupid opinion. We have plenty of people on here who don't like Give Me All Your Love and I personally can't stand the idea of Nicki Minaj being part of her new single/album but we share our opinions constructively not like your stupid ass. Goodnite. :demonic:

Sorry, I didnt know Madonnanation is turning into.....Madonnalovefest.com!

:queenbitch:

That is right sweetly pie. Cause if it was about me, I wouldn't be arguing about it at 2:53 in the morning. Just get off the forum if you don't like her. No one asked you to put a damper on the forum.

you still here? Warm milk will help you... :lmao:

I'm actually drinking coqui. It's delicious. Why are you here? I'm not sure how you turned up on this forum? Since we're both still here, let's get to know each other.

Guest groovyguy

I'm actually drinking coqui. It's delicious. Why are you here? I'm not sure how you turned up on this forum? Since we're both still here, let's get to know each other.

Why give any attention to a self-important Madonna hater who talks out of its ass? I've already put it on IGNORE.

From DrownedMadonna:

We heard that Anderson Cooper will interview Madonna. This interview will be broadcast this month at the Anderson Show.

Get ready for a new Madonna era, get ready for a proper promotion!

Should be waiting for big news?

Edited by Tonight

You just described Gaga here. Madonna can do whatever the fuck she wants, she already had a 29 year old career, she had nothing left to prove. Who the fuck are you for saying what she HAD to do? It's not your fucking business. If you don't like her, GO AWAY, you won't be missed.

And NO, i'm not a blind fan who think everything Madonna does is good, i'm not like Gaga fans, thank god. I just think it's incredibly rude and stupid to say what Madonna HAD to do :doh:

Guest northernlad

$1M base is quite low as it sounds...

She's already getting $17.5m per album from Live Nation... they'll obviously be taking the lion's share of profits so how much could you expect Interscope to shell out for distribution rights?

The fact is her new single Give Me All Your Love (a sad leftover from Ciara's album) will flop because Madonna has lost touch with the reality. Her marketing strategies dont work for her anymore! Admit it..and now Nicki Minaj? :doh:

Time for Guy Oseary & Madonna to read Philip Kotler's: 4'Ps ...Marketing strategies! :fag:

Yeah that's all great and everything but the roughly 18 million people that have bought copies of her new albums since AL probably wouldn't share your opinion. But you know what the best part about all of this is maddonnacelebration? We here at the "love fest" known as MadonnaNation would have NO PROBLEM with you fucking off if her output as of late is not tickling your fancy the way it should. :)

Well, go for it, you sure look like you will be a perfect brainwashed little monstard :crazy:

Madonna Signs With Interscope, Source Confirms!

..and you guys have no choice but to surrender to the law of Interscope business ROI; a fucking Madonna-Gaga collaboration..soon!

0rXIx.gif

Edited by madonnacelebration