Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

She has always done that. It seems to be the norm.

However, if they had waited 2 weeks to release "4 Minutes" to iTunes, she'd prob would have had her 13th number one.

That's true! She could have easily had a Number One single with "4 Minutes".

However, if they had waited 2 weeks to release "4 Minutes" to iTunes, she'd prob would have had her 13th number one.

oh gawd yeah, do you remember how MARIAH released Touch My Body on a Monday to have a one-day edge over 4 Minutes?

I couldn't possibly be more thrilled about the Madonna-only vocals edit of Give Me All Your Luvin' ...I'm still skeptical about "best album" and comparing it to Ray of Light and Music but I hope it's true nonetheless. New Ray of Light? That sounds cool.

I think nobody is expecting this to be her best album :lol:

Yes and considering the first single leaked and killed alot of that anticipation they are wise to keep it quiet until last minute.

I'm trying to compare it to other album releases to get an idea of when we should hear more. But I can't really recall when what info came. The fact is we already have info about the video being shot, the video director etc. They've never shot a video that far in advance.

From what I remember, Pete Tong was the first to play both Hung Up (Dub Mix) and 4 Minutes (Junkie XL Mix) on his Radio 1 show anywhere in the world. Then the single versions were premeiered on Radio 1 just before release.

It will be interesting to see if Radio 1 picks up this track though. Celebration wasn't picked up by them until it charted and Revolver was overlooked entirely.

Guest groovyguy

The Digital Download of the "Single Version" of Gimme All Your Luvin will be made available the same day as radio date

if this is true ,her team is stupid

Well, the demo is already all over YouTube.

Guest groovyguy
The album is definitely her best according to our sources. It's described as a combination of Ray of Light and Music, only better. There are lots of beats in every track, even the ballads have bass!
Are we gonna get the best Madonna album yet? I hope so.
A press release with album and single info - including remixes and single artwork - will be out soon, tentatively on the week of the 16th.

One and a half week to official press release! :clap:

If the album does come out around March 25th (as the latest rumors have suggested), I could see a second single launching the record as GMAYL is likely going to be released by the end of January. However, that would be a different approach for Madonna than she has used before. Previously, she dumped virtually everything into the first single for a huge opening week and then gave modest (to very little) support to subsequent singles.

Yeah,it would be a different approach for Madonna but I think it would work.I don't want a repeat of the Hard Candy promotion,where she and Warners agressively promoted the first single,then lost interest in the subsequent singles.That kind of backwards thinking won't result in a hit album.Time for a new approach.

It will be interesting to see if Radio 1 picks up this track though. Celebration wasn't picked up by them until it charted and Revolver was overlooked entirely.

Radio 1 is run by a bunch of turds.

I never listen to it anymore. Not because of the music, but because they're biased as well as ageist. Madonna get's virtally no airplay by them and hasn't for a really long time.

I'll be very surprised if they play her new single.

Radio 1 is run by a bunch of turds.

I never listen to it anymore. Not because of the music, but because they're biased as well as ageist. Madonna get's virtally no airplay by them and hasn't for a really long time.

I'll be very surprised if they play her new single.

I thinkit will be play listed - purely because of the Madonna factor, and that it's her first record in 4 years. Plus the Nicki Minaj factor of course. :bad:

I'm forecasting a better era regarding single releases with this album since she has interscope and live nation on her side. Interscope knows how to work an album and with Madonna it's only gravy from here. The second single is make or break time. Can't wait to see how they will handle it........Gimme All Your Luvin will be her 13th #1 hit no doubt.

Wonder if the album will get the 99 cent deal ala GiGi's BTW.