Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

I'm sorry but Biaco only ugly thing was Hard Candy. and that's because the material was meh. he did a great job with the others things. she looked like a cartoon on confessions because she wanted to be a pin up. it's really simple. the other stuff he did has nothing to do with a cartoon.

I'm sorry but Biaco only ugly thing was Hard Candy. and that's because the material was meh. he did a great job with the others things. she looked like a cartoon on confessions because she wanted to be a pin up. it's really simple. the other stuff he did has nothing to do with a cartoon.

I was talking about the booklet pics of COADF. The HC pics were cool with awful backgrounds.

I'm sorry but Biaco only ugly thing was Hard Candy. and that's because the material was meh. he did a great job with the others things.

The material was fantastic. It wasn't his fault. The blame can go to Madonna. If the album title was never changed from "Give It 2 Me" there wouldn't have been any candy backgrounds.

His stuff is hit and miss. The COAD cover is lovely in a way, but when you see the original photos, you think otherwise. The airbrushing was unnecessary. But it was what M wanted.

Ugh Bianco again....he fucked up the photos of COADF with his "painting" style airbrushing. It will look like a cartoon again.

and the Hard Candy vomit inducing pink lollipop background with cut out of Madonna that looked so cheap.

I'm looking forward to seeing the photo Mert & Marcus though

Ugh Bianco again....he fucked up the photos of COADF with his "painting" style airbrushing. It will look like a cartoon again.

i agree it's disappointing

most of his music packaging is mediocre at best

lots of flashy and cheap looking design

220px-Give_It_2_Me.jpg

220px-MadJump.jpg

220px-Get-together-cd-single-cover.jpg

was really hoping she'd go with fabien baron

his work is still as amazing as ever

Guest groovyguy

www.drownedmadonna.com

"OMG...I cannot believe we did it," Arianne Phillips tweeted to Giovanni Bianco. "I am gonna sleep for a week."

It was a long and challenging week for Arianne, who was involved both on the video shoot for Give Me All Your Love and last night photoshoot for Madonna's new album. While Giovanni Bianco was involved as art director for the album photoshoot.

The material was fantastic. It wasn't his fault. The blame can go to Madonna. If the album title was never changed from "Give It 2 Me" there wouldn't have been any candy backgrounds.

His stuff is hit and miss. The COAD cover is lovely in a way, but when you see the original photos, you think otherwise. The airbrushing was unnecessary. But it was what M wanted.

I blame madonna too. the point is that the outtakes were better than the final pictures.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/nicolewinhoffer.athlete

Nicole winhoffer, the personal coach of Madonna has just published an info on his Facebook profile: "Wrapped choreographing my first music video!" I'm proud of myself! "."

http://twitter.com/nicolewinhoffer

nicolewinhoffer Nicole Winhoffer

@NICKIMINAJ kisssss!

6 Dec

Nicole Winhoffer

nicolewinhoffer Nicole Winhoffer

@TheMegaforce B O N J O U R !

3 Dec

MTV News

mtvnews MTV News

by nicolewinhoffer

Madonna, @NICKIMINAJ & @_M_I_A_ collabo is confirmed! ow.ly/7HdYe Cannot. Wait.

28 Nov

Swiss retailer CeDe.ch has Madonna's new album available for pre-order, with a tentative release date of 9 March 2012.

Giampiero, the DrownedMadonna admin, confirmed that this fits with the latest info he received.

I know that some of you are gonna think, "hey! that can't be true, that's a Friday" - but in most of mainland Europe, albums are released on Fridays. This would point towards an international release on 12 March 2012 and a North American release on 13 March 2012.

Makes total sense to me...

BREAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com heard that the cover shoot for Madonna's new album is happening right now as we write at Highline Stages in New York.

Madonna is stunning, she looks like a little girl!

From what we have been told, Madonna is dressed very 80's reminiscent. She is wearing neon colors and a cream blazer with shoulder pads. Black "pink" sweats. And surprise... with what is described as a "punk" haircut! Blond-honey hair, slicked back on sides and "poofed" up on top. It is sorta Mohawky with sides slicked back, apparently very Joan Collins.

They also had a shoot with Madonna with a cigarette and she was getting annoyed by smoke.

The shoot will go on till late night.

Read more: http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/...#ixzz1g5NU8icO

I'm not sure what to make of this description.................................?? although I am VERY excited!

MORE NEWS ON THE SHOOT:

DrownedMadonna.com has more details and some clarification now that the album shoot is done.

It was a long shoot and hundreds of photos were taken. They will narrow down in next few weeks. Most of the pics were closeups / waist up with black background. It was a subdued set.

The hardest thing to discribe is her hair. Madonna's hair pulled back in tight low ponytail. Her hair waved up on top to appear as though she has short hair. Someone could say almost True Blue updated with W.E. victory roll esque hair on top.

So, victory rollish wave on top. Hair off face. Someone would say, Rihannaesque, but absolutely more mature and not color. Sorta Harper's Bazaar cover esque on top but sides and back pulled tight back.

Madonna was wearing a very structured jacket with shoulder pads, which is white and not cream to be exact. As we said, very 80's look.

Someway, this new album shoot is sorta similiar to the amazing POP magazine shoot with Madonna with suit jacket on.

Also, Neoprene fabric swimwear has been called to set. Neoprime Bikini tops. Presumably to be used under jacket. But we have no more details on this.

CORRIGENDA: There were no noen colours. The swears were not dark pink, but Pink was the brand. There was no color on set. Just a black background.

So overall it will be classic black and white photos close-ups: white jack on a black background. But do not misunderstood: the shots have been taken in color, but at the end they could be edited/manipulated as black and white.

OUT OF CURIOSITY: Madonna usually doesn't work on Fridays for Kabbalah reasons.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/314-more-on-madonnas-album-photoshoot-by-merc-marcus.html#ixzz1g9gVZO5e

***Also, I'm thinking that if most of the shots are from the waist up, then the sweats aren't going to be shown and M's only wearing them out of comfort during the shoot haha

Edited by Kydonna